Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise (73676 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 22, 2022
ednut1:
Guy what exactly is your problem. Cant you keep a low profile. Icpc go soon come for u . This is you yesterday on instablog paid over 180k for this omo

I paid 218k
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 22, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This isn't much na. You can do it. Besides, the list can be argued and further reduced.

It's a gentle reminder that marriage is for men and not for boys.

I will full fill the list...they look up to me
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Gamusgamus:

The family really love you ooh , this is giveaway nah

How is that...explain
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 22, 2022
zedegit:

Just budget 1 million for the list. I hope she sabi the tin wella?

She's an angel and a nice girl
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 22, 2022
MARKone:
I've never seen anyone that seeks attention and validation online like this guy. God forbid, even saw him on instablog today. I just pity who ever is marrying this guy.

I pity your mother who sleeps with your security guard
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by HitSong: 3:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

I hope the girl is a virgin or you're the one that deflowered her? IF NOT, YOU WILL BE A SLAVE FOREVER AND SHE AND HER FAMILY MEMBERS DON'T WORTH 1% OF THESE.

GREED!
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 22, 2022
MansoryMX:

Where is she from and what tribe are you bro. This is trice my wife’s bride price. Why are some family so wicked with this dowry thing!!!

She's calabar and I'm anambra
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 22, 2022
Cokahot:
Ole. They will still get u. Ole

https://www.nairaland.com/5811979/keystone-bank-disowns-ex-staff-fake.

If u like create 200k moniker,keep fooling yourself,align with the mouse to ban and erase the topic. You are a thief and a local one. U won't last long b4 u die. Ole

You will die years and years before me....il personally dig ur grave grin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Dgr8otudor:

Please stop deceiving people. I'm an Efik man, and this can never be a wedding list for an Efik woman. Traditionally, a Efik man family takes care of all the edibles for the TM. Please note there's nothing like Calabar woman. Efik woman from Calabar are the easiest to marry. But the woman have issues with settling with one man, because the father didn't sell them out and always has a space left in his house.

Her town is near Ugep...this is what I was truly given
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Dannycypher:
Be specific which part in Calabar because we have 3tribes here in Calabar which are the Efiks Quas and Efut.
Such list can never be issue in those 3tribes
Maybe it's from Central or Northern part of Cross River State.

Nowhere calabar that shares boundary with Ebonyi state
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 22, 2022
CalabarDude:
Lies... Am a calabar man, we dnt sell our females, specify which local government ur marrying from,but this is no Efik marriage list

Abii/yakurr local govt
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 22, 2022
gulfer:
Better go and unknock the door wey you knock and collect your gifts back, this is pure exploration and really uncalled for, can their family afford this to marry anyone... Abeg, unknock the door and retrace your steps angry angry angry

Lol. I can't go back now
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 22, 2022
pricemond1:

My brother na prostitute you won marry? because everything just dey resemble club things my eyes.
Tomorrow when your wife carry bottle won take break your head, no shout ooo, the signal is clear ooo
This list is not traditional, it is alcoholical

Ur crazy really cool
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Idiotmod: 4:07am On Mar 22, 2022
10 live chicken
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by KILLTHECOWS(f): 4:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Very cheap list...ask anybody from oron,akwa ibom state...
You will see funny things like insulting items=#70k.
Kai Kai= 2 * 25Ls..
payment to pass road....etc

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Johel(m): 4:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Carolcitycartel:
This is my traditional wedding list...to fulfill for my bride to be mine....This is Americandad...I deactivated my profile for certain reasons. Iv fulfilled the knocking on the door list

Front page pls

God forbid!....no be community I wan marry,na somebody's daughter...mad hungry people....I no marry,make Una Kuku marry Una pikin
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by DeleOluwa: 4:52am On Mar 22, 2022
All this na Poverty
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by 11thGoldTREE: 5:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Carolcitycartel:

I paid 218k
i admire your courage and willingness to post on here despite the obvious hate and childishness running through most people. Nigerians have a "pull-him-down-syndrome". its like its embedded in their genetics. Don't let them bring you down.

I have a lady i would love to marry and settle down with but i lack the needed support to raise sufficent the funds.
I admire people like you lucky enough to start your own family. Goodluck sir
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Obason22(m): 5:05am On Mar 22, 2022
U have to pay father's labor 100k and mother 50k for knackin abi what.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 22, 2022
chatinent:
You don go carry four-corner head show dem say you be resident Elon Musk na. Why dem no go bill you?

8 gallons of palmwine? Na drunkard competition?

Kolanut/Kanda enough? Na food dem come chop for your head? And they called this part items for knocking the door?

So after they knock the door eating all those, they'll now loosen their belt to eat the main bride price?

16 gallons of palmwine? Mehn.
Look at all the crates of beer there!

Only compensations na N250k? Compensating them for what? Na cow dem rear?

Under “other items,” bride price is there but they said negotiable. Wetin come be all these ones dem dey list before?

Uncle mah confuse call am “traditional wedding list.” Na marriage only o make e no double your eye.

Baba, after marrying her, she dare not call you honey. You are her personal lord and savior!

Obinna, my heart goes out to you.

Abeg jare, contact me for thesis and dissertation writing.
Do you write business proposals?
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by dayabiuuku: 5:20am On Mar 22, 2022
No wonder their guys dey always vex for the wife after wedding

He go just dey give am Belle like kilode!

Some of them don't wait for one year gap between the kids, seven months, eight months another Belle,

Chai!
Wicked man die, wicked man bury am!
#itiswell!
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by spiceadole: 5:22am On Mar 22, 2022
soberdrunk:

Really??

Yes... Infact, there will be another list for insulting the family.. and a goat will be included.

Meanwhile, this list is cheap.. I didn't see live cow in it.

Also, the list is not fixed.
He can negotiate according to his pocket.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Adabestseason(m): 5:31am On Mar 22, 2022
This list is a major obstacle to God's plan "go and be fruitful and multiply" for people in this part of the world,sometimes after all the spending the lady might be disrespectful on top of sleepless nights to see to the success of the traditional wedding.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by khatea: 5:34am On Mar 22, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

YES. If they find out she's pregnant, he will pay double. If he's to pay 500k, he will pay 1M.

She's pregnant na
U obviously ddnt see his previous threads from last year wt his Americandad account
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Sirmikky1(m): 5:58am On Mar 22, 2022
They could have saved time by texting "open a supermarket for us"

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Shellsploit: 6:12am On Mar 22, 2022
rippa:

Lolźzz....u run

Instant break-up
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by generalwo(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2022
If na me be u, I will call off the marriage and wait to see who will marry her with such useless demands.... Ogun kee all of them... Are they selling her?? Or them wan open beer palour?
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ChoCho54(f): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2022
faithfull18:
Compensation for mother's labor grin
Compensation for father's labor : grin

Well, she has a good job and is doing well for herself. I am sure it was priced based on value grin
Yesso. I can relate
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Danisaint112(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Beremx:
Shebi your wife dash you 2million the other time? Oya e don reach to settle in-laws. What you have started must be finished

If they dashed him such amount of money does it mean they come back and collect it by tricks.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by ChoCho54(f): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2022
generalwo:
If na me be u, I will call off the marriage and wait to see who will marry her with such useless demands.... Ogun kee all of them... Are they selling her?? Or them wan open beer palour?
Respect people's culture. They are not responsible for your poverty.
Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Danisaint112(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Sirmikky1:
They could have saved time by texting "open a supermarket for us"

I'm telling you. See list. Even if I am a billionaire if I see this I'm calling it off. I hate being cheated cause I don't cheat.

And that good act can make me bless someone with what they don't expect I would ever give to them. But I just hate being milked by tricks. This doesn't makes sense.

But Sha it's the OP marriage. For someone like me if I marry her because of too much love the inlaw should forget about any freebies. angry

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding List Given To Me To Marry A Calabar Bride. Please Advise by Ternistacle(m): 6:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Hahaha.... Wat do u expect man.... The country is hard. People gat survive by any means...
Pay ooo.... If not forget

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

MouthAction In Marriage / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.