Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? (34092 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pmc01(m): 2:34am On Mar 22, 2022
This kain question, always popping up.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pmc01(m): 2:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad

If you want the type of business that will keep you engaged too, you can join us on the field of trading agro commodities.

Though, I can't guarantee you can keep up with the pace when school resumes again.

Think things through very well.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Cheato64(m): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2022
I am not a student, I can keep up, tell me more pls
pmc01:

If you want the type of business that will keep you engaged too, you can join us on the field of trading agro commodities.

Though, I can't guarantee you can keep up with the pace when school resumes again.

Think things through very well.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by majamajic(m): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Just open a bar

Make sure u televise football , BBQ and pepper soup
People hang out every day

U make 1k or more from every 12 bottles sold , that's the fastest money making low budget business in nigeria now , with 700k u are good to go , u can even open 2 with 1.5m

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by ugwumichael(m): 6:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Victorious12:
Guys listen
If you’re willing to hear and consider this then you’ll make ur capital back within 2 to 3 months
Have you heard of intelligence prime capital
You just have to buy a robot and it will trade for you
It gives you 50% of your capital in a month
And guess what
You’ll don’t have to do anything
Just sit back and enjoy your profits everyday
I’ve been doing this since last year
Dm me for proof

In all you do, avoid this guy and his advice grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pmc01(m): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
I am not a student, I can keep up, tell me more pls

It's pretty straightforward. Aggregate commodities like Soyabeans, Cassava chips, Maize and supply to the companies that buy them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Ezemarcel(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2022
ugwumichael:

that advice you asked him to avoid is what is putting food on my table

When you hear about something especially in a random post ....all you do is to do your own research

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Victorious12: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2022
ugwumichael:

I know that it is people like you that will see opportunities and let them pass you
If you complain or not
I still get paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Victorious12: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Ezemarcel:
that advice you asked him to avoid is what is putting food on my table

When you hear about something especially in a random post ....all you do is to do your own research
God bless you and give you more wisdom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Victorious12: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Volksguys1985:
Robot go spend the money, back to square 0
Before you open your mouth to talk
Ask urself these questions
Is it a good thing to say this
Have I done my research
Do I have to open my mouth
And I know I don’t have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Victorious12: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad
Bro
This life na risk, everything you do na risk even eating sef na risk
But we must push body forward
In the next 2 to 3 months
You’ll get ur capital back
If you need any type of proof
I’ll send you

This also goes to any business minded person especially a forex trader

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by jammyunn(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
UNN nsukka
it’s even better. I’m a graduate of UNN. My cousin and I run a recycling company in Enugu (polo park). We need a partner. If you’re interested we can talk further on phone.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Hotguy27: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Provision stores
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Theunbothered: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Olosho business

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by StagethemTVee: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Fish farm
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by easzypeaszy(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Saint1960:

Carry Nigeria to qualify (WCQ) stake the entire 1.5
Thank me later grin
my guy...i don dey expect una....but mk d guy just use 20k in 5 places play 5odds fr basketball n tnk me later

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by twinskenny(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad.
can you drive?

Get a used good corola or Camry and start Uber business

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:

Go into gadget importation.
It’s your sure business plug.

6 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by dhoncesar(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Go onto laundry business. If you have a spacious apartment. You can start from home. If not,get a space. You can start with just 1 staff so you wouldn't be the one to do everything. Also check online for all the needed accessories. Get a sticker done, visit the estates and houses in your raider , introduce pickup and dropoff to them. Thank me later

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Charles10xer(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Please let's give mature answer to the question because it will benefit others not just the person asking the question. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by ignis: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:

I think it's better you utilize a maximum of 1/3 of the funds for any business you want to start.

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Dickson178(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Use the money to travel to Ukraine, and make sure you join their military. They'll be paying you at least 1000 dollars a month!

7 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Gaggii: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:

I have a game centre that gives me 7 to 12k a day, if you don't mind you can try it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by ednut1(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2022
If you are asking it means you are not business inclined. So don't go into any business or you go lose your money.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by akus6060(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2022
IPC capital is okay. But is not up to 50% per month.
Victorious12:
Guys listen
If you’re willing to hear and consider this then you’ll make ur capital back within 2 to 3 months
Have you heard of intelligence prime capital
You just have to buy a robot and it will trade for you
It gives you 50% of your capital in a month
And guess what
You’ll don’t have to do anything
Just sit back and enjoy your profits everyday
I’ve been doing this since last year
Dm me for proof
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Caleycashh: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Complete that money to 3M and leave this miserable shithole!

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by angelfallz(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Crypto
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by colossus91(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Carry Olosho 500k.

Do party 400k.

Give Pastor the rest.

Legend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Electrochemistry(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Carry Olosho 500k.

Do party 400k.

Give Pastor the rest.
No bi wickedness be that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by MYKELDAYO(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
how did u get the 1.5 million in the first place ?before i can help u
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by abirescholar567: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2022
I can teach you on how you can trade cryptocurrency on cryptocurrency arbitrate and make more money.contact me on 08069809882

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / My Experience At Isolo, Lagos With Hausa Fruit Seller / Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.