Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,431 members, 7,822,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? (34126 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by mployer(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Lol.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by eyeses: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Farming, that's enough capital to start farming on a large scale.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Buje1987(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
PUT IT IN THE CAPITAL MARKET, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IMMEDIATE NEED FOR IT AND OR AN IDEA FOR IT RIGHT AWAY.

The alternative would be a FIXED deposit.

I have a business idea will be fetching you at least 500k a month with your 1.5m still intact
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by fisayodayo: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Forex is the way out. If you have good proper money management

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by emysmile: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2022
If you know better place for Ikorodu.
I'm not talking about inside inside I
I'm talking about areas like Elepe to Igbodu...cum Ginti and Park View Estate.
Look for someone to sell you pieces land not far from the road.
Build one small "ok" shop, a toilet, put borehole and collect prepaid meter. and do small fence like 4 coaches with gate.
Rent the shop out and lease the land to mechanic or church or mosque anyone your mind carry or people that want to put containers there.
If you stay around there go and learn how to sell building materials like wheelbarrow, nails, padlocks etc...
Start growing the business with persistence and prayer,
before you know you will join real estate agents, like play like play...

You don turn millionaire be that o!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Prayfortheworld: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Victorious12:
Guys listen
If you’re willing to hear and consider this then you’ll make ur capital back within 2 to 3 months
Have you heard of intelligence prime capital
You just have to buy a robot and it will trade for you
It gives you 50% of your capital in a month
And guess what
You’ll don’t have to do anything
Just sit back and enjoy your profits everyday
I’ve been doing this since last year
Dm me for proof
Can i message you?
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by kenlinzo(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Nigeria my great country.....Just read from first page to the last, no single reasonable contribution as regards the request of our broda. How long we go dey continue to dey do things d wrong way?
This request was not meant to be for everybody in Nairaland. Allow those in business whom have successfully gone through this journey teach and mk their contributions pls. One or two persons might just be lucky to pick a great business idea from here. Thanks

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Generalwoodz(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2022
Caleycashh:
Complete that money to 3M and leave this miserable shithole!
List of countries that 3M could fly me to I want to honestly see your list

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by sirchrislatestn(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2022
Victorious12:
Guys listen
If you’re willing to hear and consider this then you’ll make ur capital back within 2 to 3 months
Have you heard of intelligence prime capital
You just have to buy a robot and it will trade for you
It gives you 50% of your capital in a month
And guess what
You’ll don’t have to do anything
Just sit back and enjoy your profits everyday
I’ve been doing this since last year
Dm me for proof
okay am interested
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by maximunimpact(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad.

what exactly is wrong with a stay at home dad?
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by befocused1: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
I am looking for a business to start with 1.5million naira, I looking for a business that can keep we busy morning till night, this ASUU strike is making me look like a stay at home dad.

You have to decide if you want to run a business or make an investment.
Business: Your money + you are working
Investment: Your money is working for you.

My suggestion:
Invest in Forex Trading with Intelligence Prime Capital and get at least 30% ROI monthly.
You are not giving your money to anybody but you'll open a trading capital with IPC, fund your wallet and subscribe to their trading robot to do the trading for you.

I can guide and help you get started.

NB: I will never ask you to send your money to me, I will only guide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Iamyemmie: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
Do poultry business or fish farming
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by tasiuzubairu: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
POS business pay more with good location... Although it has it own risk...
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by upuphim(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Invest it in Pwan Group real estate trading and make N600,000 at the end of one year. Send me a mail for details. comoli2009@gmail.com.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by kenlinzo(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
sirchrislatestn:
okay am interested
Pls don't listen to their robot lies ooooo. They will end up wasting ur money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Caleycashh: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Generalwoodz:

List of countries that 3M could fly me to I want to honestly see your list
Poland without any connect, through education, Canada with your connect in terms of acquiring visa, through education as well
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Scottz: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2022
Las las op will be scammed here
New thread opening soon
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by JohnnyBling(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
gsid:
Take 40k only and start affiliate business which you can continue doing even when ASUU resumes, then invest the other in laundry and cleaning business
I have around that amount, how can I get started with affiliate marketing? What requirements or devices do I need to have? Please help
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by nazicartel(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Eecho:
Since you are in Nsukka , I will tell you what will work for you fast . Don't open POS , as you know there are a lot of banks in and outside school . Find a football betting shop , enrol , learn for about 3weeks and work towards opening yours , Betking and betnaija are popular in Nsk ... You can make at least 70 to 100 k weekly depending on the turnup . And even if you put someone there when school resumes , you can still monitor the account from your phone .
This is the worst advise you will take bro. Avoid bet shops. Do not put your money in this business. Have a nice day

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
It is very hard to start business in Nigeria. Go and ask people. The hindrances are so high. You must know this truth. But it doesnt mean you cannot.

Rule 1: Do not give anyone your money.
Rule 2: Do what you can handle yourself. Do not do beyond it.

Those two rules, take them serious. Leave out investments, bla bla bla aside. Do not give your money to anyone.

Keep searching. Keep searching. Keep your cash.

But if I were you, I would invest in my brain. Start learning a digital skill. Do not spend money. Everything you want to learn is on the internet. You may see reason to invest in buying a laptop soon.

There are many things you can learn under digital skills. UX/UI, Marketing, writing, sales, graphics, etc. There are many things. See eh...it may be a small laptop or even a phone you will invest in plus 3k data (20GB), you will need to get you going. And you start loading your brain with digital skills. Or maybe buy a laptop.

Anyway, start with having around 20GB monthly data and start watching youtube videos. Invest in some online tutorial in udemy and coursera. But first sit down and research which area you want to learn.

Another area, you may want to look into learning car diagnostics. Then, use your money get yourself as a certified engineer of a brand like toyota that people will be looking for. You arent a mechanic....mechanics call you to help them find out what's wrong. Then, you set up yourself as importer of replaceable parts too. What I know is that if you go into lorries and big vehicles, you will make it. Those ones with Diesel engines. Make your research very well. You can learn everything online and pass the exam. Sit down and make a thorough research.

Goodluck!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Generalwoodz(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Caleycashh:
Poland without any connect, through education, Canada with your connect in terms of acquiring visa, through education as well
Nice one. I'm jetting out soon
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Nicepoker(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Op venture into Agriculture. Crop production. That's if you have a little bit of experience. Don't venture into a business you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Exkandayee(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
easzypeaszy:
my guy...i don dey expect una....but mk d guy just use 20k in 5 places play 5odds fr basketball n tnk me later
Are you serious about that,throw more light I'm interested
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Volksguys1985: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Victorious12:

Before you open your mouth to talk
Ask urself these questions
Is it a good thing to say this
Have I done my research
Do I have to open my mouth
And I know I don’t have sense
you are the Robot,

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by MrHighSea: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
What you'll need first is Trust.
Second is getting money back after investment.

I've a proposal for you.
It's in the Agro sector.
I take the major risk.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by cococandy(f): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Look at all these scammers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Fadafada231(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
I am not a student, I can keep up, tell me more pls

Guy I think you should take the idea of the guy that told u to open betnaija shop especially within the vicinity of the university

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by MrCover: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Start Blogging Business And Thank , Much Later.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by greatbuc(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2022
turkey farming.. december is still far. 50 birds.. to give you 3,000,000 by december. feed is 5 bags per month @8000 for 1. you are at home so give them water.. turkeys are very strong birds.. buy 5 extra for loss control.. theyll all eat the five bags and in ten months, sell at 25000 each. you can hatch their eggs for continuity plus be ready to eat turkey eggs! plenty if you dont want to sell. do the maths for account purposes

10 Likes

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Victorious12: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2022
akus6060:
IPC capital is okay. But is not up to 50% per month.
They just released a new bot called master C
It’s a crypto bot that gives you 50% of ur capital every month
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Cheato64:
selling generators em soundproof KVA gens but you need to have an insight about it there’s good money in the generator business
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by luscioustrish(f): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2022
ApexTrends:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E reach to laugh grin cheesy cheesy grin
Make he carry 1.5m give robot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Experience At Isolo, Lagos With Hausa Fruit Seller / Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes / Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.