Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? (34102 Views)

Can 1.5 Million start up a phone accessories business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Fexam(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Charcoal production is a very good business though it has much hardwork but you get to reap the dividends of your labour.
You can make up to 15-30% gain every week depending on the amount invested. I.e if you buy a truck load of wood @ 100000, you may gain 15000-30000.
The more you work yourself, the more you gain. For example, when you buy a truck load of wood, you need to pack them in the way it will be burnt. To pack the woods cost 10000-12000, depending on the type of wood. So if you pack them yourself, you save that amount for yourself . . .
If you don't have what it takes for the tough task, that means you invest more money like buying 2 trucks and above of which after paying your workers, you will have something for yourself besides your capital.
Charcoal demands are very high so no worry about your money getting stalled
Location is @ Douala Cameroon. You can come in to invest while staying a month or two & you go back with your money and profit very very sure.

Contact moi if you're interested.
Thank you

1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Babalakin(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
pmc01:

If you want the type of business that will keep you engaged too, you can join us on the field of trading agro commodities.

Though, I can't guarantee you can keep up with the pace when school resumes again.

Think things through very well.
interested, can I get your contact please?
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pmc01(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Babalakin:
interested, can I get your contact please?

Let's talk via WhatsApp. I'm more responsive there.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Babalakin(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
pmc01:

Let's talk via WhatsApp. I'm more responsive there.
ok may I have your digits?
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pmc01(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Babalakin:
ok may I have your digits?

081-40922674
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pmc01(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Fexam:
Charcoal production is a very good business though it has much hardwork but you get to reap the dividends of your labour.
You can make up to 15-30% gain every week depending on the amount invested. I.e if you buy a truck load of wood @ 100000, you may gain 15000-30000.
The more you work yourself, the more you gain. For example, when you buy a truck load of wood, you need to pack them in the way it will be burnt. To pack the woods cost 10000-12000, depending on the type of wood. So if you pack them yourself, you save that amount for yourself . . .
If you don't have what it takes for the tough task, that means you invest more money like buying 2 trucks and above of which after paying your workers, you will have something for yourself besides your capital.
Charcoal demands are very high so no worry about your money getting stalled
Location is @ Douala Cameroon. You can come in to invest while staying a month or two & you go back with your money and profit very very sure.

Contact moi if you're interested.
Thank you

Charcoal is sold in Douala? Where in Douala is this?
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Fexam(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Nicoswit:

how lucrative is the biz
It is very very lucrative business
There are places where the main source of cooking energy is charcoal so as long as people cook to feed, there will always be demands.
Charcoal plays a lead role in the domestic energy sector. Its only competitor is the LPG cooking gas but it cannot in anyway beat the demands of charcoal because those who cook on gas still depends on charcoal to prepare some other kinds of meals.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Fexam(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2022
pmc01:

Charcoal is sold in Douala? Where in Douala is this?
Your question is quite confusing . . .
If you're asking about where its sold, it is sold in every street in Douala. People buy in bags to sell in retails.
If you're asking about where its being produced, you can find it at the outskirts of the city bwang bakoko, kendeck etc.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pmc01(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fexam:

Your question is quite confusing . . .
If you're asking about where its sold, it is sold in every street in Douala. People buy in bags to sell in retails.
If you're asking about where its being produced, you can find it at the outskirts of the city bwang bakoko, kendeck etc.

I'm surprised I haven't really seen it around anywhere or I haven't been paying attention perhaps.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by sirchrislatestn(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2022
kenlinzo:

Pls don't listen to their robot lies ooooo. They will end up wasting ur money.
bros u re saying the true
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Schoolboy1030: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
HomorBj:

Tell me more please, its a bet shop or game centre??
nice idea but make sure you are the one to handle it,if you can't don't try it please,I was into that and make alot of money immediately I employed staffs I blamed myslef,for more enquiry and advice call me
0 8 0 6 6 6 8 1 5 8 5

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Schoolboy1030: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rosulala:
buy jumia logs and start ordering for anything on jumia clothes phones and sell for higher prices in return,you will thank me

I sell all kinds of jumia logs

20k balance of 50k
40k balance of 100k
And many more depending on your budgets
give me your contact I'm interested
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by TOM208: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by roselynbas(f): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
xtremeTall:
Can you recommend sites I can learn some skills online sir?
Youtube. Search for freecodecamp page for programming and graphics
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Rosulala(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Schoolboy1030:
give me your contact I'm interested
ok if you are on WhatsApp we can about it 09031902212
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pendragon35(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2022
BabaIbo:

Your location, environment, knowledge or experience* and other related factors matter in your choice of business.

Although experience or knowledge can be bypassed in a way i.e if you're the enterprising and business oriented type or born into a business inclined family.

After all, I didn't learn the business I am doing now formally, I only learnt it through visit to my siblings stores and helping them with one or two when I am on break, during strikes and immediately after my graduation before going for NYSC program.

Note: There are those that learnt a business and finds it difficult breaking through in it.

What business are you into Brotherly??
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by eyeses: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Moredays78:

Wht type of farm could one invest such amount of money and be sure of lucrative hervest ??
poultry, but it would be best if you had your infrastructure on ground.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Moredays78(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
eyeses:
poultry, but it would be best if you had your infrastructure on ground.
can we chart personal, maybe u give me ur Whatsapp details pls
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by grandyklace10: 3:13am On Apr 01, 2022
I have some bet9ja shops for sale. Contact me on zero 8 zero 3 Eight two three zero 7 four 7
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by AmuRubber(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Geopex:

I wonder why some are saying u should not invest in Betting business. I am a bet9ja shop owner. Today is my paid day, i made 102k this last week as commission and in a small town.

But some people believe only agents that own mega Bet9ja/Betking offices could earn such high amount weekly as commission.
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by AmuRubber(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Trumann:
Dangote fertiliser plant was just commissioned today.
Go there and build a mini hotel of like 20 rooms with basic amenities.
Let there be live matches, drinks and girls there.

By December, people will accuse you of making blood money.

You mean he should go buy a land at Lekki Free Trade Zone and build a 20-room functional hotel (equipped with basic amenities) there, all on a budget of ₦1.5M?
Honestly, Nairaland should be changed to Comedyland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by AmuRubber(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Adeniyi9462:

Robot grin

Robot

U sef shock as baba alaye tell oga OP make he carry him ₦1.5M go buy robot! grin
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Multitalented1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
How does this work?

Start processing cassava chips and sell to distillers in Nigeria.

You will surely love it! It keeps you busy and earn you handsome returns [/quote]
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by arimahoseloka(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2022
pmc01:

If you want the type of business that will keep you engaged too, you can join us on the field of trading agro commodities.

Though, I can't guarantee you can keep up with the pace when school resumes again.

Think things through very well.
details please
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by pmc01(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2022
arimahoseloka:
details please

It's aggregating and selling of agro commodities, like Soyabeans and other commodities needed by manufacturing firms as raw materials
Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by Kimiso(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Rosulala:
ok if you are on WhatsApp we can about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes / My Experience At Isolo, Lagos With Hausa Fruit Seller / List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.