Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today (56166 Views)

My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by freshalien: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
No solution to your problem. Once a lesbian,always a lesbian.
Move on or just marry her like that and face the brutal consequences later on.
There's nothing like fixing.
She can never tell you the truth of how long she's been a les. What if she's been like that since 16 (secondary schl) do you expect her to tell you that? Lol.
Do you even know if her lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fullfiling sexual experience for her, while u are just the expendable provider for her needs and emotional baggage?
Guy. Run. Run o
Most lesbian or bi dey dey wicked for guys. Cos na Dem carry feminism put for head pass.
Na when dem enter ur house, u go see their true colors. They have no regard or respect for men o...Forget the love she's showing. Na fake. She's looking for the societal ring and the unlucky man she go use practice her feminism for marriage...lol

Have you never heard of the word “bisexual”? Lesbians don’t do guys. A lesbian would never date a guy. His girlfriend isn’t lesbian, she is simply bisexual. Bisexuals are attracted to persons from both genders.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by freshalien: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jesse25:

They is nothing wrong with bisexuality ....in african chaii are you even sane

Same Africans the white man told polygamy is a sin but gayism is a right
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Ugaboy: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

Please guys, how do I face this serious problem now in a mature way ?

Please I'm not here to play, I need mature contributions.

I created a new account for privacy sake

What if she saved her side guy name with female, just to disguise as a lady... talking from experience.

Reason am..

It easy to solve issue related to homosexuality than discovering she is cheating on u with a guy
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Panda7(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
wonderfully shocked cheesy grin
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Olam09(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

Please guys, how do I face this serious problem now in a mature way ?

Please I'm not here to play, I need mature contributions.

I created a new account for privacy sake

Abeg give us update..
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by ChristineC: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
omale88:
you know what's stup!d?your guilt and lack of reasoning, I said most and I gave specifics and instances in which it happens to most of those girls.you think by saying most guys are closetted gay would annoy me ?that's your assertion and I'm not disputing it because I'm not from an all boys family and yes I have seen boys from an all boys family crushing on themselves and so what?
I didn't assert anything, you did. from your rhetorics, we can also infere that brothers and sisters crush on themselves where you are from.
it's nobody's fault you grew up in a disturbed environment. so do not project experiences from your little corner on the world like it's gospel. that's pretty baseless.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Feggie3: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are chatting with a researcher.

How do you know the Holy Spirit? Who called upon Him? And how? When 99.999% of those calling upon Him are fake. I have told you. It is not about following lies around. You dont demand proofs from Him. At times, I laugh at the impatience of many. You cannot enter the spirit realm with that attitude. Never. I have seen real scientists who went into deep realm of the spirit and returned changed.

So, you think Obama and Oprah Winfrey dont both know about the Holy Spirit? I pray it is not too late for you.

You are in Nigeria and you think Tinubu decided to open his mouth to say he is the next president just like that. Lol. You think it is easy to just be supporting others while being cautioned it is not yet time. You think it is easy to be bowing for a dullard you know you helped. Oh...you think it is easy when they even dusted him aside to stay calm. That's a man who knows deeper than many. Una go just dey quote only scientific papers. The other aspect, you leave out. Ok ooo.

I wish you the best if you just want me to take to your own view just like how the US is forcing everyone else. Obama tried it everywhere, and today ...where has it led the US? The first thing Trump did was to remove every gay symbol in the White House. Now, it is all back. Lol.

The confusion gay is causing is presently showing in athletic competition. God has created all well. Man and Woman. I am sure you are alive to see the confusion going on. I hope you read news. Even transgender are beginning to say the truth. Lol. When transgender females cleared all the trophies and medals. Lol. And then, they just show their pe.n.is in the dressing room in front of biological girls. You are the one who talked about a gay girl not wanting to see the private of a male. Lol. And then the issue of which toilet they should use.

Confusion is everywhere.

You want me to listen to you, and I tried to understand you point. But when it comes to gay, they are stubborn. They dont want to hear again. Cos the new world os behind them...yeah...it is their time to make everyone else listen. Everyone must listen to your view. Everyone must take what you say. Oh...gays are victimised. Oh...Africans are backward. The US that is not backward, what has the support for gay given her? OK ooo.

Since we have been discussing, did I quote a verse? Is it not reasoning? See eh....the America which started it after Rome was dealt with is seeing the result.

See...it is my Bible I know. If you do not like it, or it dosgust you if I mention my Jesus who I am confident is all in all for me, goodluck to you. I am not one of rhis pastors who will just talk. If it is philosophy, a dey kampe. Reasoning and logic, a dey.

The act of self withdrawal and silence is what I was telling you. And then, I showed you that it is the same principle in the Bible too. Lol. Even Obama dey do self withdrawal too. Oprah Winfrey practises meditation. But there are different version. Christianity which is that aspect about Holy Spirit is what I know. Listen, you are fslking to a man who has a thesis on this issue. Wetin you wan tell me about homosexuality? Wetin.

Anywhere you see tslk about Jesus, He is that owner of soul .....2 times... he is that owner ....2 times.. he that owner of my soul.

It is free will. If you accept yourself to be who you are in gay, I dont judge you. But I am telling you to search yourself. You need peace. Most of those people run to yoga cos they know they have a serious conflict in them.

The present president of the US....hmmm May God help him.

How stupid it is to try cure gay. Lol. I read it. I was just shaking my head. When you understand yourself and see who humans are, you will shake your head too. Try to cure gay. Lol.

I love you the way you are. But if one day, you really feel that you need a deep inner peace, please get in touch with me. I have saved your moniker.

I wish not to discuss the genetic proofs cos they are not well proved. I am a researcher and I have many of such papers. There have been counter proofs too. Oga or madam, your scientists tried with pushing out proofs on the existence of gay gene esp from the year 2000. Hey kept pushing more out. But since 2015 till date, there have been counter proofs that there is no gay gene. And now, they are trying to say many genes combine together to form whatever. Lol. Oga, if you push me to start dropping links here, na you go tire ooo. Make una dey deceive yourselves. You think everyone who is a christian is blind? Do you think some of us are brainwashed into it? You dont know anything.

It is all about free will.

Goodluck bro/sis.
When I knew your reasoning was below level was when u said Obama was forcing you to become gay! Are you drunk? Is Obama gay? How will one force you to become gay? Has anybody ever sanctioned you for being straight? The number of straight people in USA is twice compared to Nigeria and they are living freely.
The only thing Obama was saying is that you should stop punishing them, dehumanzing them, imprisoning them or killing them that you have no right to judge and sentence them. And this came when there were so many people running from their hometown and country to seek for refuge and asylum in USA because of their orientation and USA was almost getting fed up. The USA you are demonizing have mapped out psychiatric programme for them, but you are here blabbing. U will be shocked that this Obama you are demonizing who will make heaven before you. Even Obama didn't even make these laws it was US Congress that made these laws. USA was the 7th country to recognise LGBT. Small thing you will start blaming USA why not blame countries like Finland or Isreal that recognised it ever since. Please enough said!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Bouncing2(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
She's bi...... just forgive her bro.

Hw about a party cool,, you gon' enjoy it man
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Feggie3:
When I knew your reasoning was below level was when u said Obama was forcing you to become gay! Are you drunk? Is Obama gay? How will one force you to become gay? Has anybody ever sanctioned you for being straight? The number of straight people in USA is twice compared to Nigeria and they are living freely.
The only thing Obama was saying is that you should stop punishing them, dehumanzing them, imprisoning them or killing them. And this came when there were so many people running from their hometown and country to seek for refuge and asylum in USA because of their orientation and USA was almost getting fed up. The USA you are demonizing have mapped out psychiatric programme for them, but you are here blabbing. U will be shocked that this Obama you are demonizing who was only being humans will make heaven before you. Even Obama didn't even make laws it is US Congress that made these laws. USA was the 7th country to recognise LGBT. Small thing you will start blaming USA why not blame countries like Finland or Isreal that recognised ever since. Please enough said!!
I wrote here I wish to meet one useless boy cos of the way he got aggressive. And he even was bold to start telling me to meet him. He even sent me a PM here. I was about tracking him down, and he deactivated his account. I guess he returned to check well who I am. Perhaps someone hinted him to cut off.

Listen, your mama and papa are the ones drunk. Not me. If you are mannerless, I will teach you. That I engaged you doesnt mean you start insulting me. If you try that rubbish again...see...I will meet you face to face and then you will repeat all you are saying. You will tell me the brand that got me drunk. You will bring links and proofs of your homosexuality gene. If not, that devil knocking at your door will visit you.

If you are into gay stuff...fine. I am not against you. But allow me to have my own view. If you want to be fuc.king penis, it is your business. If you refuse to sit down and think deeply..and draw yourself away from noises around you...that is your business.

Continue living your life with what they tell you. You are in Nigeria without any experience. Which experiment you dey do in Nigeria? Even ordinary pencil, we dont make.

Have you ever stepped outside this country? I doubt it. And you just dey talk anyhow. You better take your time.

You can say everything. You can debate....but the moment you tell me I am drunk...na your mama and papa you dey talk to. You this mannerless idiot.

If you want to prove you are aggressive, feel free to meet me. Your papa will prostrate before me, I assure you. Mannerless goat.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by determination21(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
BePrepared:

Change? Are u OK?

Does she have power to change

Wait oh, so anyone who is gay or lesbian is gay or les for life, they can't change back to being straight again?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by determination21(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Datboredberry:
Change her sexuality? Jesus!

Wait oh, so anyone who is gay or lesbian is gay or les for life, they can't change back to being straight again?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Feggie3: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I wrote here I wish to meet one useless boy cos of the way he got aggressive. And he even was bold to start telling me to meet him. He even sent me a PM here. I was about tracking him down, and he deactivated his account. I guess he returned to check well who I am. Perhaps someone hinted him to cut off.

Listen, your mama and papa are the ones drunk. Not me. If you are mannerless, I will teach you. That I engaged you doesnt mean you start insulting me. If you try that rubbish again...see...I will meet you face to face and then you will repeat all you are saying. You will tell me the brand that got me drunk. You will bring links and proofs of your homosexuality gene. If not, that devil knocking at your door will visit you.

If you are into gay stuff...fine. I am not against you. But allow me to have my own view. If you want to be fuc.king penis, it is your business. If you refuse to sit down and think deeply..and draw yourself away from noises around you...that is your business.

Continue living your life with what they tell you. You are in Nigeria without any experience. Which experiment you dey do in Nigeria? Even ordinary pencil, we dont make.

Have you ever stepped outside this country? I doubt it. And you just dey talk anyhow. You better take your time.

You can say everything. You can debate....but the moment you tell me I am drunk...na your mama and papa you dey talk to. You this mannerless idiot.

If you want to prove you are aggressive, feel free to meet me. Your papa will prostrate before me, I assure you. Mannerless goat.
Lmao.. Are you drunk is different from you are drunk!! No insult was meant actually. But I promise you if you meet me no be me go touch you. I no fit try am. I will pay people to blend you to my taste I hate narcissists and bullies and I don't mind killing them if I get the chance.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Kunja2: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
AmazingELixir:
cool

I used to have a bisexual gf way back...from the looks of it, she was more inclined towards the homosexual than the heterosexual side of it...I knew it but it never phased me...dawan a tall ebony sweet looking thing..not demanding at all and answers to my beck and call..anytime....I don't know what came over me one of those her visitations and before I knew it we were down 4 steamy sessions the first time in my life, never really knew I could go that far...and for the first time she looked deep into my eyes and asked if I truly love her and my plans for her going forward ...I was surprised myself because I was of the opinion our relationship was defined by instantaneous mutual satisfaction, if ya understand wa- a-mean...well I told her I enjoy her company..she was so heart broken...I guess no body has rocked her world the way I did that time...and probably felt nothing compared to a sweet hetro_fvck.

She even suggested a party with her les partner.....I turned it down because I wasn't too sure about myself with two colleens...to say I regretted that action till today is an understatement.

Op a woman's configuration accentuates sex and when two women come together it is double sex and I'm totally down with that you should too because she is expressing the magic of sex squared, keep your woman, infact you should count yourself lucky..but you see a man and a man...hell No! as far as I'm concerned oo...but for the practitioners that get their groove humping another brother goodluck to them, not just for me....the thought alone is nauseating.

A good measure of girls that boarded in girls schools had at one time or the other engaged in lesbianism mostly cajoled into it by their seniors and they in turn try it out with their juniors on and on it goes ..some of the girls outgrow it while some are sucked into it full time (mostly made so by heartbreaks / disappointments from guys or the relative tenderness of entangling with their own kind and the pleasure thereof ) and while some engage in it partime...even those that seem to have outgrown it can be drawn back into it by a friend or an acquaintance by just one sensitive right wrong touchee.
I like how you write. Good work there bud
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Rosement(f): 1:43am On Mar 23, 2022
omale88:
Most girls are closetted lesb!ans,dirty thing is most of them start with their female siblings(often common in an all girls family) whom they share same beds with ,some eventually stop over time as they begin to learn some tricks about the D ,it's sad tho most of them would agree to get married to conceal this dirty secret from their family members, lesbians hardly change tho.
Lesbians are not even up to 10% in Nigeria and you are saying most girls. Why generalize?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Rosement:

Lesbians are not even up to 10% in Nigeria and you are saying most girls. Why generalize?
you can read but you don't understand the write up,I didn't say the all end up as lesbians I say they start as and along the way they change,some of them however don't.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 23, 2022
ChristineC:
I didn't assert anything, you did. from your rhetorics, we can also infere that brothers and sisters crush on themselves where you are from.
it's nobody's fault you grew up in a disturbed environment. so do not project experiences from your little corner on the world like it's gospel. that's pretty baseless.
I wish language makes people smart upon all this is as m0r0nic as it gets IQ less than 65,I said what I said, and simply because you choose to be offended by it ,you cut the part I said some later change and others don't, those who don't change make up for the least percentage we have in the society today, and no I grew up in a prestigious home with both parents working first class jobs,I have everything I need then and right now.you on the other hand have my words to worry about because you have nothing reasonable to live for,such a l00ser.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Some gals indulge in certain things which they're quite oblivious of. I'm aware of a similar case right now, though not my fiancé. She met this guy in the university and he happened to be her first love. This guy from akwa ibom injected a substance in her system to drive sexx or for sexx urge. This girl later became wild such that, she can't spend a week without doing it. As the situation became worse, she went and bought a Love Machine which still didn't solve her problem. She could leave her work and enter a toilet to use the Love Machine until she became normal again after the urge is subsided. She later indulged in bisexuality by engaging her friends. She'd lodge them in a hotel. She lured one of her friends into it but the gal refused. She's become so addicted to it. Guys and gals do some bad stuffs while in the university unknowingly, which would later hurt their existence and life after school.

OP, your babe could be one of those. Take her to a reliable rehab because 99% of the time, ordinary talk won't change an addicted being. Unfortunately, not many people believe in deliverance . But if you do, I'd suggest you take her for deliverance in a reliable church. You both can even fast and pray about it without seeing any pastor. It's the only panacea I know. Good luck.

Nothing cam be injected for sexual urge especially for a long time. Stop d lies
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Popjoan1: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..
lol and behold,nunca dejas de confundirme.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Eriokanmi: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2022
LagosInter:

Nothing cam be injected for sexual urge especially for a long time. Stop d lies
Did I say....for a long time in my post? I never knew such a simple narrative could be so hard to comprehend. A good reason many fail English undecided

By the way, there are several sexx drive injections for women. One of it is bremelanotide injection. I just wanted to educate you with this cos your comment deserves no response. Always learn to ask questions rather than saying one is lying.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Popjoan1: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....
who they are how? Right from time immemorial, homosexuality has been seen as an abomination, except for the fact some ancient religion practice it (for their so called spiritual purpose). Prisons in the US have a lot of rape cases,and STI's have been spread to inmates who didn't have e'm.so what's the use of sperating the male and female prison if some men sees other men as women and vice versa?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Popjoan1: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Camelot65:
It's her sexuality, won't change and there's nothing you can do about it. If you aren't comfortable with it, just move on man.
it's not her sexuality,I once asked a Chinese friend about homosexuals in his country,and he told me that they treat them as people who have a mental disorder,many get arrested..
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Rosement(f): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2022
omale88:
you can read but you don't understand the write up,I didn't say the all end up as lesbians I say they start as and along the way they change,some of them however don't.
Even the things you listed most ladies don't do it but some ladies might be doing it. Most is used when you are referring to majority.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Flamemignon1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
determination21:

It's completely obvious you know nothing about human sexuality
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Flamemignon1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Feggie3:
The only thing Obama was saying is that you should stop punishing them, dehumanzing them, imprisoning them or killing them that you have no right to judge and sentence them. And this came when there were so many people running from their hometown and country to seek for refuge and asylum in USA because of their orientation and USA was almost getting fed up. The USA you are demonizing have mapped out psychiatric programme for them, but you are here blabbing. U will be shocked that this Obama you are demonizing who will make heaven before you. Even Obama didn't even make these laws it was US Congress that made these laws. USA was the 7th country to recognise LGBT. Small thing you will start blaming USA why not blame countries like Finland or Isreal that recognised it ever since. Please enough said!!
I've been following the banter since its genesis and I think it's best you live them to wallow in their ignorance because it's 2022,human sexuality should be personally researched by individuals before spewing their hate but they'd rather let their hate cloud their judgement. You've tried
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Tundex911: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year....

Hear yourself brother, dating last year and planning wedding this year and if the marriage divorce the following year you go dey blame yourself and even come on Nairaland for advice

Smh
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by kendological(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
iamrealdeji:
why are there not lesbians in Arab countries if its who they are? Secular society and rebellion against God. Hmmmmn
Are you this ignorant? There are Lesbians everywhere.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Did I say....for a long time in my post? I never knew such a simple narrative could be so hard to comprehend. A good reason many fail English undecided

By the way, there are several sexx drive injections for women. One of it is bremelanotide injection. I just wanted to educate you with this cos your comment deserves no response. Always learn to ask questions rather than saying one is lying.

You? Educate me ?

That's the apogee of DK effect.

I wouldn't go on to respond since you are incorrigible lest I would be deigning.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Cousin9999: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
So your girl was like

"Lisa got a big ole butt
I know I told you I'd be true
But Lisa got a big ole butt
So I'm leaving you"
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rosement:

Even the things you listed most ladies don't do it but some ladies might be doing it. Most is used when you are referring to majority.
I said most and I gave specifics regarding the target set I was referring too.if you don't still understand then that's your problem and don't mention me again.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Rosement(f): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
omale88:
I said most and I gave specifics regarding the target set I was referring too.if you don't still understand then that's your problem and don't mention me again.
Guy, take it easy, it is nothing personal. I understand what you mean now. At first, it seemed like you were referring to a large percentage of ladies.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Run for your life! This is not a problem you can solve. It's either she's possessed or she's a witch.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by ChristineC: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Rosement:

ignore that toy. too much porn is his problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.