Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) (63827 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Feelings79: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Its part of his life as a celebrity,try and understand.
It's actually inferiority complex worrying him subconsciously.l think he's looking for some kind of fulfilment in all this wealth and he feels he will be satisfied with brandishing his father's wealth up and down.It's actually becoming irritating and and rather childish
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Lordhades21(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Bro... the amount wey comot from him mouth abi qwerty keyboard shock me reach my bone, i swear. grin
Even me I just dey laugh, 500million dollars dey here. If OBO get that kine money we know say in no go gree us rest. I still dey doubt the 30billion self gan.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
kaymart:

U r not useful grin
U want to bring Ur outdated/over-used kpekus.

The way you people do here as if you are richer than all the females on this forum,be there forming bigmanism.In reality I don’t even need a dime from any man so shush it
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Dearlord(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Whom God has blessed no man can curse
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by kaymart: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
The way you people do here as if you are richer than all the females on this forum,be there forming bigmanism.In reality I don’t even need a dime from any man so shush it
It's the way u spoke.... that's why I respond to u the way I did.
However, it's d fact..u mentioned it.
pride aside, there's isn't anything significant u can bring to a home. U ain't young anymore. It's not too late for you though...just work on urself and Ur value will spiral higher again.

Feel free to reach out should u need supports... I will be factual with u... I'm not the type that's scared to hurt someone as long as I'm thruthful in my dealings.
Truth hurts temporarily but on the long run, it does help greatly.
Cheers!!!!
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Rolexjerry(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided
One might think Davido is worth $1.2 billion

But Yes he's actually worth more than $500million
He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett
He's already in the league of Kanye West and Elton John's
You have smoked something Aswear. Davido is worth 500 million dollars? He's not even worth 50 million dollars. Yesterday he flaunted half of his total collection of ice. That was like Kayne West child's collection.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by SuperAim: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
BenDo63:

After we have seen Davido's house, you came to poison our eyes with this picture calling it creative design grin

Check again
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nice one... Kudos to davido..
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett
@ the emboldened, you lie!
No Nigerian musician has up to $500 million, both in assets and cash. Not even close.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Mustiboy(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
do you even know what 500 million is That's means he is richer than ronaldo messi drake benzema?? Justin Bieber? Is ur brain paining you Davidos networth at the highest will be $ 30 million maximum or even lesser...

There's no way Davido is worth $30m

Is he a bigger artiste than Chris Brown who's worth $40m?
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Maliqcious: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's not all celebrities that show off.
Besides, he's not just anyhow celebrity that stumbled into wealth, but was born into a wealthy home.
He should be used to riches & it glamour by now.

You can't see the likes of DJ Cuppy, Falz, Naeto C. Ademola Adedoyin, Dr Sid even his cousin B Red get engage in such an act.
Are any of them as influential as Davido do you even know how much Davido makes monetarily on what you called so-called clout. Imagine somebody made normal slogan e choke go globe and you still don’t see the power he commands anyway for your informate Davido would outgrown this just leave him to flex shey you get most of those artist you mentioned don’t have it like him we see psquare mansion, we see Igalo own, we see Ay own. So chill for the next episode.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by meccuno: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Atticusxsz:

The way he voiced the amount without thinking twice nai shock me o. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

You just dey yarn dust
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by chaloskyx: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Davido buy a bugatti naa its just $2m dont fall my hand o spend this money!!!!!
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Wizkid is more matured. But Davido maybe one the reasons young boys wants to get rich at all cost
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's not all celebrities that show off.
Besides, he's not just anyhow celebrity that stumbled into wealth, but was born into a wealthy home.
He should be used to riches & it glamour by now.

You can't see the likes of DJ Cuppy, Falz, Naeto C. Ademola Adedoyin, Dr Sid even his cousin B Red get engage in such an act.

Poor man complaining! Nigerians taya me. sad sad
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mustiboy:

There's no way Davido is worth $30m

Is he a bigger artiste than Chris Brown who's worth $40m?
davido is not bigger in anyway than chrisbrown whether music wise ....influence wise....or networth wise
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by jaiyeorie: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Club & massage - Pretty Mike takes Cape Town South Africa #BBNaija #YoungFamousAndAfrican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSYzO7K9ftk
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by jaiyeorie: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odogwu Bitters - Obi Cubana Alexx Ekubo Sujimoto Zubby Michaels Oba Elegushi Aba market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cJdT_exzsw
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Atticusxsz(m): 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lordhades21:

Even me I just dey laugh, 500million dollars dey here. If OBO get that kine money we know say in no go gree us rest. I still dey doubt the 30billion self gan.

Lmao
No do wetin him hommies go come 4 your head o. grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by XclusiveEmma(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
do you even know what 500 million is That's means he is richer than ronaldo messi drake benzema?? Justin Bieber? Is ur brain paining you Davidos networth at the highest will be $ 30 million maximum or even lesser...

Davido’s net worth 2022 according to Forbes is $40 million… I saw someone saying he is worth $500 million… very funny
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Kilometres: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Themandator:

That is Forbe and their tracking of their public engagement

Davido, I believe is more heavily invested than Wizkid... How many landed properties in the choice area of Lagos... Investment in gold chains and watches

Davido's investment is local, Wizkid is foreign with his international business woman and girlfriend advising him on the right investment
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Davido show off is becoming somehow for a rich man kid.
His Dad needs to have a discussion with him.

The two most probable circumstances that may have ignited this are:
Either he wasn't aware or used to his Dad's wealth at his formative period or the company of friends he keep.

That's what he's selling.

Celebrities are to show off, he he didn't do that again, people will quickly forget him
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Mustiboy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
davido is not bigger in anyway than chrisbrown whether music wise ....influence wise....or networth wise

You get the point.

But many foolish nigerians believe the nigga really has 30 billion naira.

Him papa gan no get am
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Themandator: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kilometres:

Davido's investment is local, Wizkid is foreign with his international business woman and girlfriend advising him on the right investment

Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge and for your information, records shows that in terms of profitability, Nigeria remains one of the highest in the world.

International business woman my foot.. Somebody buying ladies bag from dubai and selling is Nigeria is an international business woman. The tag international is not difficult to wear.. Just buy something aliexpress is international

If David wants to do your so called international business you reckon it is a manger turned baby mama and not his dad recommended real investment banker that he will consult?
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Silentgroper(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Oko Chioma nothing do you,will this Davido be asking Chioma to bring something to the table like this?hehehe let me come and be going
Reasons he hasnt wifed her yet. tongue
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by achimendy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Wizkid isn’t richer,and he’s very stingy and selfish.Have you ever seen him involved in anything charity?or help upcoming artists? Anyways I don’t expect much from an Ijebu man like him

Whether somebody decide to give his money or not is no one's business and you're too far to know what's happening around a celebrity. When he was hustling for his money you where not there, do you think making money is easy, so stop criticising people unnecessarily and ask God to give you your own.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Bigchristo: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Talk say Broke Men hian abi you want to be doing good boy on this forum?you are still a learner,same forum that made me backslide.Hit the nail on the head and fight your battles
My brother I nor fit for fight jor grin grin grin
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Princeton92(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
BarrElChapo:
Sophie na your phone you take snap all these pictures ? undecided

Lol
I like this question

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by DOD1: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Aaay: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Really
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Sunsets: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
He is doing showbiz. More view, more clicks, more monetization and more money. In all your doings, be in the news.
Aufbauh:
Davido show off is becoming somehow for a rich man kid.
His Dad needs to have a discussion with him.

The two most probable circumstances that may have ignited this are:
Either he wasn't aware or used to his Dad's wealth at his formative period or the company of friends he keep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend / Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.