Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) (63766 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Rexchill: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2022
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZpxVMEgTgR/?utm_medium=copy_link
What else do you need a brand strategist, an event planner, Graphic designer, web developer, interior decoration consultant. We are all at your service. Just click on the link follow us on IG and we are all on your door step. This is our new account.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by nedubrazil111(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2022
One might think Davido is worth $1.2 billion

But Yes he's actually worth more than $500million
He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett
He's already in the league of Kanye West and Elton John's
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
This One Shock me More
God Bless Davido

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2022
If your girlfriend enter that place for a weekend visit. Just forget her. Na belle she go carry comot sad

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Komu1048(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvbpcgYJDPw

Davido shares a tour of his banana island mansion and exotic cars collection

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2798998821784126008?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Don’t know much about car, just normal decoration among houses in Ikoyi/Lekki and it’s environs. Was expecting to see luxury but was disappointed, we deliver this to the least of our clients

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Kingcalls: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's not all celebrities that show off.
Besides, he's not just anyhow celebrity that stumbled into wealth, but was born into a wealthy home.
He should be used to riches & it glamour by now.

You can't see the likes of DJ Cuppy, Falz, Naeto C. Ademola Adedoyin, Dr Sid even his cousin B Red get engage in such an act.

Abeg no mention Dr sid
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Tremple8v: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Wow
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by buckeyemedia: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

Besides, he's not just anyhow celebrity that stumbled into wealth, but was born into a wealthy home.

You can't see the likes of DJ Cuppy, Falz, Naeto C. Ademola Adedoyin, Dr Sid even his cousin B Red get engage in such an act.
How many of the people you mentioned has his musical success?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Bimpe29: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2022
This life is entirely funny. Those assets belongs to Davido as long as he lives but none of them will be his as soon as he dies.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by OfficialSam(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Its part of his life as a celebrity,try and understand.

Shut your ignorant trap. Is 2face Idibia not a celebrity?
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2022
abeg is Banana island part of Nigeria or a country on it own
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by loucbou: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Davido show off is becoming somehow for a rich man kid.
His Dad needs to have a discussion with him.

The two most probable circumstances that may have ignited this are:
Either he wasn't aware or used to his Dad's wealth at his formative period or the company of friends he keep.

or davido is depressed
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by loucbou: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Its part of his life as a celebrity,try and understand.

richer wizkid does not show of naw

4 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Cokahot: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Come on let's get rich again. Hope you listening.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by AmazingELixir: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Na wao
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by kevwe419: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2022
My bro falz and naeto c are not D list artists when naeto c was conquering the industry Davido never think of to blow yet, naeto c just decided to leave music when he go married
Iyaebe:
All those you mentioned are D-list artist, showing off is part of an A-list celebrity lifestyle, just anything to remain relevant
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Deltatoto: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Sophiebabe85:
More pictures
e be like say this boy get money well well..I was doubting
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2022
loucbou:

richer wizkid does not show of naw
Wizkid isn’t richer,and he’s very stingy and selfish.Have you ever seen him involved in anything charity?or help upcoming artists? Anyways I don’t expect much from an Ijebu man like him

6 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Smallboynocare: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

A-list Ko, I believe Rita Dominic or Lady Gaga is also an F-list artist? I won't indulge you further on this as Google is there to help you.

However, my point is not that 'A-list' celebrities don't show off but those from a wealthy families do so with caution unlike ur Crush.
Stop crying and make your money!

4 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Olatunboshift(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Oomoh.!! Money is bae ooh.

In other words,
Do you need POS machines/Terminals for POS Business or as a means of payment for your business? We have them available immediately for set up and collection. We do Nationwide delivery too.
Contact us on 08066068525 or 09038584278

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by flington4550(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

A-list Ko, I believe Rita Dominic or Lady Gaga is also an F-list artist? I won't indulge you further on this as Google is there to help you.

However, my point is not that 'A-list' celebrities don't show off but those from a wealthy families do so with caution unlike ur Crush.
Will you keep quite what rubbish are you just typing with confidence..
If you don't understand show-biz and entertainment just stick to your local stuff that you watch cos you just saying crap

2 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by illicit(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Wizkid isn’t richer,and he’s very stingy and selfish.Have you ever seen him involved in anything charity?or help upcoming artists? Anyways I don’t expect much from an Ijebu man like him
Abeg make anybody no insult my bigwiz dis early morning o

cool

2 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Smallboynocare: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
do you even know what 500 million is That's means he is richer than ronaldo messi drake benzema?? Justin Bieber? Is ur brain paining you Davidos networth at the highest will be $ 30 million maximum or even lesser...
Why do u have to lie
Ronaldo is now worth more than a billion dollar
And it's not even surprising if he's richer than benzema
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by ChristineC: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided
One might think Davido is worth $1.2 billion

But Yes he's actually worth more than $500million
He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett
He's already in the league of Kanye West and Elton John's
oga do you know what is $500m? even Messi will struggle with that.
hahahahaha
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Oko Chioma nothing do you,will this Davido be asking Chioma to bring something to the table like this?hehehe let me come and be going

Even if a Man doesn't ask u, dont think its not on his mind. Make sure u bring smtn cos the day he will ask u that question it will be like shock.

Money isn't the only valuable thing to bring to the table. There are many other things.

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2022
illicit:

Abeg make anybody no insult my bigwiz dis early morning o

cool
I didn’t insult him,just saying the truth
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

Must he be like those people you mentioned? The guy is into showbiz and what ever he does is his business.
If we like it we look and enjoy, if we don't we pass, flip the page and move on.
He has no obligation to anybody how he flaunts his wealth.
Let's make ours and do as we wish too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.