Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) (63760 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Hakeem3(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Davido show off is becoming somehow for a rich man kid.
His Dad needs to have a discussion with him.

The two most probable circumstances that may have ignited this are:
Either he wasn't aware or used to his Dad's wealth at his formative period or the company of friends he keep.
its Called showbiz and celebrity lifestyle. Know this and know peace..
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by ednut1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Davido show off is becoming somehow for a rich man kid.
His Dad needs to have a discussion with him.

The two most probable circumstances that may have ignited this are:
Either he wasn't aware or used to his Dad's wealth at his formative period or the company of friends he keep.
the guy is probably depressed. Can’t compete musically with wizkid and burna so resorts to this nonsense
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by rant19ade: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided
One might think Davido is worth $1.2 billion

But Yes he's actually worth more than $500million
He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett
He's already in the league of Kanye West and Elton John's

$500m wetin he dey do?
He's not worth even 20% of that
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Charx122: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided
One might think Davido is worth $1.2 billion

But Yes he's actually worth more than $500million
He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett
He's already in the league of Kanye West and Elton John's

His not even close Davido is a billionaire in Naira
Not in Dollars..
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Chioma is in his house,I can boldly tell you that.The day they’ll get married,where u go put face that day
What is she doing in his house when he didn't marry her? Na Igbo culture?
Na sacrificial housemate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him / Fans React After Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.