Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) (63754 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
My husband will cover up for my shortcomings,is there anything else you want to say?
my husband? Na where you go see am marry?
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Gerrard59(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2022
kevwe419:
My bro falz and naeto c are not D list artists when naeto c was conquering the industry Davido never think of to blow yet, naeto c just decided to leave music when he go married

In today's industry, Nateo C is a D list artist. So, industry players should compare Davido in his prime to Naeto C? grin
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by EASY39(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided
One might think Davido is worth $1.2 billion

But Yes he's actually worth more than $500million
He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett
He's already in the league of Kanye West and Elton John's
Davido is not owner of the jet,he was bought by his father,it was dedicated to him because his mode of work.Being his father is kind of man without showoff.Dr deji get 2private jet.One always render to the use of his brother Sen demola project.Why the new one is used by him and Davido.God bless their family.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Davido show off is becoming somehow for a rich man kid.
His Dad needs to have a discussion with him.

The two most probable circumstances that may have ignited this are:
Either he wasn't aware or used to his Dad's wealth at his formative period or the company of friends he keep.
i dey talk am ppl say who gt money go show off...d guy too mumu fr dat part
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by TheEnforcer: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett
No mind am
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by medolab90(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Peng12345:

But Wizkid doesn't show off, is he a B-list?

Showing off is a sign of inferiority complex, I have some on my WhatsApp status, they eat fried rice they post it on status, they lodge in hotel they post it on status, they buy new shoe viam status

Lol,what is your problem with people showing off?? Even though I don’t share the same ideology with people that show off I no issue with it as long as it is a legitimate wealth .

Let people live their life.

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by omonla10(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2022
How dare some people compare davido with Ronaldo or Messi.. I can boldly say iheanacho makes davido's yearly income in 3 months.

Imagine if davido earned 300k dollars for dubai show.. He might see that type of money max 5 times a year.. Now compare to a footballer that makes that weekly

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by SunMusk(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2022
He is not worth 500 million USD calm down. How much e father come be. U think dollar na Naira
Siberia01:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by kaymart: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
ok I’ll bring the other things aside money cheesy
U r not useful grin
U want to bring Ur outdated/over-used kpekus.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by virginchaser(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's not all celebrities that show off.
Besides, he's not just anyhow celebrity that stumbled into wealth, but was born into a wealthy home.
He should be used to riches & it glamour by now.

You can't see the likes of DJ Cuppy, Falz, Naeto C. Ademola Adedoyin, Dr Sid even his cousin B Red get engage in such an act.

Point of correction our baby sister DJ do sometimes remind us how big she is not because we don't know of their generational wealth but it is a way keeping her celebrity status.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Nonsense talk! Davido wey no get money reach Obi cubana sef, hin networth na half of obi cubana own

Money get levels jawe
Siberia01:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by usah4(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2022
We will reach there some day!
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
Ikillbrokehoes:
Sarcasm right? grin
You guys should leave David alone, he's a celebrity and this is what they always do, showing off!

I've also noticed that Nigerians love showing off, it's just like a tradition, even a yahoo boy that just made $500 from scams will show off too.

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2022
His father's money
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Kilometres: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

Besides, he's not just anyhow celebrity that stumbled into wealth, but was born into a wealthy home.

You can't see the likes of DJ Cuppy, Falz, Naeto C. Ademola Adedoyin, Dr Sid even his cousin B Red get engage in such an act.

Even Olamide, wizkid and Co that were not born with silver spoon, you wouldn't see them indulging in this kind of meaningless display of affluence
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Eastcaostboy: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

Came down, that dude still give back to the public more than any other. What do you really want, let him be and stop telling peeps on how to live their life its sign of malice
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Kilometres: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

A-list Ko, I believe Rita Dominic or Lady Gaga is also an F-list artist? I won't indulge you further on this as Google is there to help you.

However, my point is not that 'A-list' celebrities don't show off but those from a wealthy families do so with caution unlike ur Crush.

Iyaebe is Chioma's sister, so Davido can never go wrong with her. Just ignore
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Smallboynocare: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
shut up mumu career earnings is different from networth....
You're the fool here...cos i definitely know what I'm saying idiot go and make your research
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Kilometres: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
do you even know what 500 million is That's means he is richer than ronaldo messi drake benzema?? Justin Bieber? Is ur brain paining you Davidos networth at the highest will be $ 30 million maximum or even lesser...

According to 2021 forbes, Davido is worth is $19m

Wizkid is credited to worth $21m as the richest musician in Naija.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Themandator: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Abeg where Wizkid dey stay sef?
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Kilometres: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Antoeni:
This One Shock me More
God Bless Davido

This twitter account owner is a nobody looking for Davido's attention

Plus they guy na strong Davido fan.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Themandator: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kilometres:

According to 2021 forbes, Davido is worth is $19m

Wizkid is credited to worth $21m as the richest musician in Naija.

That is Forbe and their tracking of their public engagement

Davido, I believe is more heavily invested than Wizkid... How many landed properties in the choice area of Lagos... Investment in gold chains and watches
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Classickj(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

Well that's becos they don't have d kind of money david has
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Greenlight123: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Waiting Philip shaibu d do for davido tv

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Lordhades21(m): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Atticusxsz:

You say what! $500 million wetin? shocked
You sure say you know wetin you dey yarn so eh? Even if you remove a zero from the amount you made mentioned, his net worth isn't still up to that amount.
He's neither a Ronaldo nor Messi... so no think am. grin
Leave that guy, in think say soccer money na beans. What he makes in two shows is what those men make in a week's salary in pounds

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Exceed15: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
This guy is blessed.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Atticusxsz(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
meccuno:
dont mind that guy. Mayweather's watch will buy Davido's house, and buy all his cars at once. so Davido is richer than drake and Eminem abi? grin grin grin grin

The way he voiced the amount without thinking twice nai shock me o. grin
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Atticusxsz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lordhades21:

Leave that guy, in think say soccer money na beans. What he makes in two shows is what those men make in a week's salary in pounds

Bro... the amount wey comot from him mouth abi qwerty keyboard shock me reach my bone, i swear. grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Smallboynocare:

You're the fool here...cos i definitely know what I'm saying idiot go and make your research
if you can't provide ur proof then don't mention Me "smallboy" with small brain
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
SuperAim:
This is beautiful, we can design all of these even better.
When he bought this house, we submitted a proposal for interior modification.

Our creative designs are second to none.
If you need to design your home like this, contact us
Whatsapp/call: +234 8 1 198 96 4 72

After we have seen Davido's house, you came to poison our eyes with this picture calling it creative design grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs / Nadia Buari Shows Her Husband's Face, He's A Lebanese / Top 10 Best Old Nollywood Movies You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.