Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) (63769 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by loucbou: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Wizkid isn’t richer,and he’s very stingy and selfish.Have you ever seen him involved in anything charity?or help upcoming artists? Anyways I don’t expect much from an Ijebu man like him

Like i said wizkid doesn't show off, dude doesnt make noise.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Smallboynocare: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
ronaldo networth no pass 500 show me his billion dollar networth...forbes only
Something that was even on every news stations last...you're probably a dead man walking
Go and make your research right now and expect nothing from me
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by philip0906(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
[s]Davido show off is becoming somehow for a rich man kid.
His Dad needs to have a discussion with him.

The two most probable circumstances that may have ignited this are:
Either he wasn't aware or used to his Dad's wealth at his formative period or the company of friends he keep[/s].
Keep your dirty mouth shut, crazeman.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Don't be fooled my brethren, don't be fooled. The world and it's form and fashion is fading away but that which is born of the WORD/JESUS lives forever.

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Bullet01(f): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Sophiebabe85:
More
You forgot to snap his bedroom. He get something wey I wan see.....
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Davido show off is becoming somehow for a rich man kid.

Either he wasn't aware or used to his Dad's wealth at his formative period or the company of friends he keep.

Is this unsolicited opinion necessary? His life, his business. He gat it, he flaunts it for all to see, his choice, not yours. If you not cool with it, bypass it.

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Bigchristo: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
What are you trying to say about men that ask their partner to bring something to the table.Say it and don’t be scared undecided
There are levels to everyone’s life, those men asking what their partner can bring to the table aren’t made yet, when you have money you won’t be asking your wife what to bring rather than trying to make your wife also self sufficient, through your influence.

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Atticusxsz(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided
One might think Davido is worth $1.2 billion

But Yes he's actually worth more than $500million
He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett
He's already in the league of Kanye West and Elton John's

You say what! $500 million wetin? shocked
You sure say you know wetin you dey yarn so eh? Even if you remove a zero from the amount you made mentioned, his net worth isn't still up to that amount.
He's neither a Ronaldo nor Messi... so no think am. grin
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
All those you mentioned are D-list artist, showing off is part of an A-list celebrity lifestyle, just anything to remain relevant

Well said mate!

Imagine tagging OBO in same list as dudes above, no way! OBO big pass those niggas for the industry.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Ofadaman(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2022
God just bless me to enjoy this life, you've given to me.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2022
Bigchristo:
There are levels to everyone’s life, those men asking what their partner can bring to the table aren’t made yet, when you have money you won’t be asking your wife what to bring rather than trying to make your wife also self sufficient, through your influence.
Talk say Broke Men hian abi you want to be doing good boy on this forum?you are still a learner,same forum that made me backslide.Hit the nail on the head and fight your battles
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Kingofhoes: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

He's richer than most top tier artists in the US, same goes for some highly paid players in Europe
He owns a luxurious Private jet..... I think he's adding a second one to his fleett

Keep tripping brother man��
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's not all celebrities that show off.
Besides, he's not just anyhow celebrity that stumbled into wealth, but was born into a wealthy home.
He should be used to riches & it glamour by now.

You can't see the likes of DJ Cuppy, Falz, Naeto C. Ademola Adedoyin, Dr Sid even his cousin B Red get engage in such an act.

The people you mentioned,how many of them are as successful as him in the music industry?

It's call showbiz, that's how he get his endorsement and all that.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

A-list Ko, I believe Rita Dominic or Lady Gaga is also an F-list artist? I won't indulge you further on this as Google is there to help you.

However, my point is not that 'A-list' celebrities don't show off but those from a wealthy families do so with caution unlike ur Crush.
His music and showbiz has nothing to do with his wealthy background.

So don't even bring it in or make it as a yard stick.

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by sonofElElyon: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Clearly this guy is a billionaire. That house was in the market for about N900m before je bought it
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

It's not all celebrities that show off.
Besides, he's not just anyhow celebrity that stumbled into wealth, but was born into a wealthy home.
He should be used to riches & it glamour by now.

You can't see the likes of DJ Cuppy, Falz, Naeto C. Ademola Adedoyin, Dr Sid even his cousin B Red get engage in such an act.

Showing off is part of making more money.

Relax. It's showbiz!
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Titaniumental: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

Joke on you grin grin grin

Even Paul Pogba is roughly $100M

Davido's networth can't be above $45M

Even CR7 and Messi networth is around $500M and $300M respectively and this two guyz ain't Davido's mate Money or endorsement wise
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by kumulus(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2022
bollington2toll:

DJ Cuppy called a particular T.V show to show her pink penthouse features the same cuppy that would show you her father's entire house in Italy, Mexico , the white chef cooking for her, down to her toilet sef, haha.. Davido is not even showing you his Dad's, he is showing his, and you have a problem with that.. haha
Its called Lifestyle.. It's either you ignore, or appreciate Hardwork and good things.

No one ignores success, not even the hater wink

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Oko Chioma nothing do you,will this Davido be asking Chioma to bring something to the table like this?hehehe let me come and be going
That's why they become baby mamas easily....no tangible reason to take them to the altar

Contribution = 0
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Titaniumental: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
That's why they become baby mamas easily....no tangible reason to take them to the altar

Contribution = 0
And they can be dropped like sachet water anytime and picked up again anytime grin grin
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Smallboynocare:

Something that was even on every news stations last...you're probably a dead man walking
Go and make your research right now and expect nothing from me
shut up mumu career earnings is different from networth....

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by meccuno: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided

if he is worth $500 million, then how much is his father worth? its like you don't know that the amount you listed is half a billion? so are you saying Davido and Mayweather are in the same league? i don't understand your assessment . Davido is no where near 500 million abeg take am easy dey lie

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Even poverty go dey fear to go near this boy
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by meccuno: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Atticusxsz:

You say what! $500 million wetin? shocked
You sure say you know wetin you dey yarn so eh? Even if you remove a zero from the amount you made mentioned, his net worth isn't still up to that amount.
He's neither a Ronaldo nor Messi... so no think am. grin
dont mind that guy. Mayweather's watch will buy Davido's house, and buy all his cars at once. so Davido is richer than drake and Eminem abi? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2022
David no need to inherit anything from him papa again sef...he got his own.
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Davido show off is becoming somehow for a rich man kid.

Either he wasn't aware or used to his Dad's wealth at his formative period or the company of friends he keep.
keep kwayet, go and make your own and hide them in the forest. Bad belle oshi

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2022
sonofElElyon:
Clearly this guy is a billionaire. That house was in the market for about N900m before je bought it
how much did he boughted it?
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by lookingfly: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvbpcgYJDPw

Davido shares a tour of his banana island mansion and exotic cars collection

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2798998821784126008?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

the way some people are chopping this world eehnn.....like say we no de this world together. May God bless our hustle!!
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2022
loucbou:

Like i said wizkid doesn't show off, dude doesnt make noise.
because he is not as rich as Davido, moreover he is a stingy guy, stingy people don’t show off their wealth

1 Like

Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Peace081:
Wailers will soon arrive

angry
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Bimpe29:
This life is entirely funny. Those assets belongs to Davido as long as he lives but none of them will be his as soon as he dies.
because he will no longer need them
Re: Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) by Gidion9668: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Read Below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / Domestic Staff Reveals Cause Of Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Crisis, Husband Relocates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.