Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? (17120 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / My Horrible Experience At A Military Event / Is This A Norm In Nigeria Among Bosses And Masters?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by Gorgeous345: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
My own boss is something else
He has very sweet mouth and is a liar.
When I came to the company,the company was a write off.I did all my best to get the company to a very great stand.I gave my all, sacrificed my weekend and nights doing company work.I did virtually everything:hiring,fixing problems,improving sales etc.
Anytime sales are getting low, he starts giving me attitude.
He has fired a lot of people.No one has stayed as long as I have with him.How I came this far I don't know.
Of recent his attitude has really changed. He will ask for my opinions on some things and disagree with it and later go on to introduce my opinion to the other staffs as his own.
He started sidelining me and proving himself as a good person now that the company is standing.
What I have done for the company, he himself cannot do it despite the poor salary.
I should have resigned a longtime but my hubby isn't working but I am determined to resign at the end of this month.
PS.I have a masters degree with excellent grades.Anyone with job link or scholarship pls help a sister.

13 Likes

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by Pootle: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
nkemoma:
I had these set of bosses... They were the most useless set anyone could wish for.

My immediate Line Manager was a dunce and because of this he was kissing his bosses ass too often. Worse of it all, he expected all under him to be an ass kisser like he was.

My 2nd line Manager became a HOD when he never expected it and it got into his head. He was quite young and full of himself and believed in the divide and rule system.

Long story short. Those fools came into a team that had been running smoothly for a decade and messed the whole department up. In a space of 2 years over 6 people lost their jobs..

A bad manager can take a good team and frustrate the good hands on the team.

Gbenga and Jaji, Oluwa will continue to punish you both till infinity.

Amen!

i fit be jaji 0 grin

1 Like

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by nkemoma(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pootle:

i fit be jaji 0 grin

F**k him.. He is too dull to use NL

So you can't be him comrade

3 Likes

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by cooltola(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Most of the bosses are pervert in nature- It is a pity that many pervert are in power who continue to harass workers because of the small power they get.
Think outside the box, and keep working hard or looking for alternative way to earn money-

1 Like

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by williamsfreakers(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Usair:
Wow...one thing my boss has thought me is "How not to run a Company".

If I put one and two together..
We can deduce who you are talking about
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by dettolgel: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Biodundundun:
my boss that year when i was learning hair dressing chaii because i get yansh and bress she carry my eyes see shege

Picture of the yansh and breast or I dont believe you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by clockwisereport: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
amiibaby:
My boss is a terrible man... I still work there though cos I have no other alternative.. he degrades me in front of clients and rubbish my work. By the way I work in an audit firm so I am an accountant. There was a day he pushed me so hard cos to him I didn't do what he asked me to do. He threatens to slap me numerous times, there was other days he was touching me romantically and I scolded him and he threatened to sack me. There was months he withheld my salary cos he feel I can't do anything. The list is endless. Am just praying for better days ahead so help me God

Edit this your post or remove the picture in your profile. Nairaland is not anonymous as you think

9 Likes

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by Ulunne777(f): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
My boss Mrs Oluchi is a blessed lady.I have fear of female bosses but this woman proved me otherwise.
Being with her 4 yrs now and I must say all of us enjoy working with her.The General rapport,the encouragement,the support and platform she gives to women especially nursing mothers...
She's a breathe of fresh air after the former one retired.The one that gives query letter regularly .

8 Likes

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nigerians employees are some of the most dishonest in the world. Leave matter for Matthais!

1 Like

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Biodundundun:
chai e plenty
I don't understand you used to give her pekus?
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by DryMouth: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
vr0xen:
grin grin grin trig point hotel nibo,though ogbuefi was a good man but small rolland the manager was something else let me stop here
Lol... I know this hotel cos I'm from Nise. My mom is from nibo.
Anytime i visit home I always use the hotel.

I think one man named bazooka is building a bigger hotel right infront of trig point hotel.

1 Like

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by ImaIma1(f): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeanny...talk of a woman with a bad attitude. Always bragging about the fact that she made the bank sack people.

1 Like

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by DenreleDave(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Gorgeous345:
My own boss is something else
He has very sweet mouth and is a liar.
When I came to the company,the company was a write off.I did all my best to get the company to a very great stand.I gave my all, sacrificed my weekend and nights doing company work.I did virtually everything:hiring,fixing problems,improving sales etc.
Anytime sales are getting low, he starts giving me attitude.
He has fired a lot of people.No one has stayed as long as I have with him.How I came this far I don't know.
Of recent his attitude has really changed. He will ask for my opinions on some things and disagree with it and later go on to introduce my opinion to the other staffs as his own.
He started sidelining me and proving himself as a good person now that the company is standing.
What I have done for the company, he himself cannot do it despite the poor salary.
I should have resigned a longtime but my hubby isn't working but I am determined to resign at the end of this month.
PS.I have a masters degree with excellent grades.Anyone with job link or scholarship pls help a sister.

dont resign.. ur boss still dey okay...

Dont resign so dt u wunt regret, hubby neva get job oo.. U will be so frustrated if after 2 months, no job coming forth

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by easzypeaszy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Union bank call center Debola f dat biatch
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by Buffalo2(m): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
This useless guy and the wife will "set up" whoever they want out of their employment and still pretend as if they have no hand in it

1 Like

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by DenreleDave(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Can u nigerians ever read and understand at all? did u read the topic? does it correlate with your reply..

Haba
Ulunne777:
My boss Mrs Oluchi is a blessed lady.I have fear of female bosses but this woman proved me otherwise.
Being with her 4 yrs now and I must say all of us enjoy working with her.The General rapport,the encouragement,the support and platform she gives to women especially nursing mothers...
She's a breathe of fresh air after the former one retired.The one that gives query letter regularly .
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by easzypeaszy(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
ImaIma1:
Jeanny...talk of a woman with a bad attitude. Always bragging about the fact that she made the bank sack people.
Jennifer Union bank abi..Call center
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by ImaIma1(f): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
easzypeaszy:
Jennifer Union bank abi..Call center

No. This one is just Jeanny.
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
dettolgel:

Picture of the yansh and breast or I dont believe you. grin
wetin do u?

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
mannasseh:
my manager and co worker then were both knackiing the General boss. both of them turn madam
So them do madam turn turn grin why you no join the queue undecided
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by Oluwapresley(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dreal1247:
Working under anyman to me is slavery. I value my freedom and like acting independently. Try to get yourself established and build your own financial empire. How can you make a million plus for someone in a month and be paid less than ten percent of it. Yet you get surcharged for the least offence, no job security, and at times, you receive the bullies you never imagine. Be your own BOSS MAN, and you will always be happy. Though it is risky.

Slavery indeed. Please think outside of this stereotype. I read in the news two days ago that Access Bank MD would be earning N1.1b as dividends from shares he owns in Access Bank. The argument is shareholding is ownership of the business, yeah? But the real question is Herbert is still an employee and it's years of being an employee that got him to the point of owing shares. I know folks who aren't even at the top yet grossing over N50m yearly as employees. I don't think up to 50% of business owners are grossing that. What am I saying in essence. Stop going round saying working for someone is slavery.

9 Likes

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by sniperr007(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
amiibaby:
My boss is a terrible man... I still work there though cos I have no other alternative.. he degrades me in front of clients and rubbish my work. By the way I work in an audit firm so I am an accountant. There was a day he pushed me so hard cos to him I didn't do what he asked me to do. He threatens to slap me numerous times, there was other days he was touching me romantically and I scolded him and he threatened to sack me. There was months he withheld my salary cos he feel I can't do anything. The list is endless. Am just praying for better days ahead so help me God

Are you an accountant and where is your location
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by engrzico(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
No fail to give us update oh.. i don tag you already so no fall my hands.

Olam09:

Dem plenty..
As i dey like this i wan resign this month end i don't type my resignation letter na to send am to am remain.. e be like say e don know self because since last week e dey behave nice to me. Me wey don make my mind up.. I'll screw him big time.
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by amiibaby(f): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
sniperr007:

Are you an accountant and where is your location
am in jos
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by amiibaby(f): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
clockwisereport:

Edit this your post or remove the picture in your profile. Nairaland is not anonymous as you think
well all what I said is truth if worst come to worst I will be sack that's all

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by Oluwapresley(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
amiibaby:
I have bills to pay that's why if not I would quit instantly. I don't have a choice as it is now. U know the situation of the country

Abeg, no listen to wrong advice o. Don't quit and sit at home. That one is worse. You might end up hating life. The things you didn't see before, you would see them now cox of free time and it might drive you to depression. Keep pushing to get another job. Even guys with great jobs still send in applications daily looking for better jobs. Don't stop applying and speaking to people on your availability. It will come soon. But don't sit at home with no alternative source of income in hand. The country is not smiling.
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by mannasseh(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Remag666:
So them do madam turn turn grin why you no join the queue undecided
na man I be oh
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by clockwisereport: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
amiibaby:
well all what I said is truth if worst come to worst I will be sack that's all

Ok. I see you are already fed up.

I will you well in your feature endeavours
Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by amiibaby(f): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oluwapresley:

Abeg, no listen to wrong advice o. Don't quit and sit at home. That one is worse. You might end up hating life. The things you didn't see before, you would see them now cox of free time and it might drive you to depression. Keep pushing to get another job. Even guys with great jobs still send in applications daily looking for better jobs. Don't stop applying and speaking to people on your availability. It will come soon. But don't sit at home with no alternative source of income in hand. The country is not smiling.
thanks very much. I keep sending my CV each passing day but no luck for now but am optimistic that one day I will definitely smile

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Bosses: What Is Your Story? by amiibaby(f): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
clockwisereport:

Ok. I see you are already fed up.

I will you well in your feature endeavours
thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.