Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) (49564 Views)

A Cancer Patient Who Was Admitted To The Hospital But Was Administered Freely... / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Ulunne777(f): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
pdf90:
My mummy.. embarassed
She went to the hospital on the 3rd of March 2022. First time she was admitted in the hospital since I was born. And died on the 10th of March 2022.. I got to the hospital few minutes after she passed.... I touched her breast as I always do but she didn't answer me ... Her body was still warm... I was with her in the room till they brought the body bag to take her away... As they were putting her in the bag her head hit the ground and she didn't wake . then I knew it was all over

It hurts bad. Even though am her first son I was her baby boy and she was the love of my life..

Reading through this post I know just have to be strong for myself and my family.

She will always be in my heart

Her burial is this Friday 25th of March

Sorry dear

But pls why do you touch her breast because my lastborn always does it which annoys me.
Is their a comfort that comes with it for you or a bad behavior left unchecked for years.
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by pdf90(m): 6:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Hmmm it was my place of comfort and uhh I like breast well well.
Ulunne777:

Sorry dear

But pls why do you touch her breast because my lastborn always does it which annoys me.
Is their a comfort that comes with it for you or a bad behavior left unchecked for years.
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Please sorry for ur loss, but am kinda confused. Who is the shawty? Ur mum or girl friend?

uote author=azraeljaheel post=111269227] cry cry

Mehnnnnnnn
From headache to fever then typhoid or whatever. They gast to admit her in a hospital. One month babe never well..

Can't forget that night was driving to oregun total around Ikeja when my phone rang I was told UFQB wanted to see me that it was urgent! Straight I turn back got to the hospital! Shawty said she wanted two aside!!

We talked... People say when you are about to die you will know. This girl just dey talk like say she knew her time was up. All I kept saying was you will be fine please be optimistic .

Make I go outside pick up something for car and ring who I wanted to go meet at oregun. Shawty don give up the ghost.

I nearly ran mad that day!! Be like mirage for my eyes.. God be taking the good ones!! I still see her in my dreams!!

Mama know your boy got a kid now and I named her after you

Wherever you are I know you are in a better place way better than this shvthole called life!!

Death is another form of life!
We go meet again... cry cry[/quote]
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Rawhumper:
Please sorry for ur loss, but am kinda confused. Who is the shawty? Ur mum or girl friend?

Girlfriend
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
I have been same shoe.....its really really painful lose girlfriend that showed u real love.

Mine, before she died used to call me every minute to check on me.

I have met many many girls but she was
number one when it came to calling every
minute. Hyper super jealous......

I miss her too.....many guys including soldiers, in the estate toasted her but declined them but chose me. So painful....she died very young.

quote author=azraeljaheel post=111426291]

Girlfriend[/quote]
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Rodeoz(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don get you now.

But it feels somehow naming your child after your dead ex.
Does your wife know about the origin of the name?

azraeljaheel:

Cant stop laughing! cheesy my mother is alive and breathing fine

Na my babe die I call her MAMA and is there anything bad about me naming the kid my dead ex name?

No too go confuse lol
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rodeoz:
I don get you now.

But it feels somehow naming your child after your dead ex.
Does your wife know about the origin of the name?

My wife ke? She aint my wife! She just my baby mama we not married and can never marry! She doesn't!!
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Rodeoz(m): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Oh, that's fine then. It's cool.

azraeljaheel:

My wife ke? She aint my wife! She just my baby mama we not married and can never marry! She doesn't!!
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Good morning sir

I am really sorry to bother you with this. I know you must be a busy man kindly take a Lil second out of your time to go through my thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread/28#114393391

on this same thread I think I was the fourth person to comment

thank you sir
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by spencekat(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
My beloved late dad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / 27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) / 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.