Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) (49567 Views)

A Cancer Patient Who Was Admitted To The Hospital But Was Administered Freely... / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by seunlizy(f): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ulunne777:

I'm telling you.lost mine 17 yes ago,since then once I hear of death, I just say sorry and move on.My sympathy ends in my mouth.

Everyday I miss that young man who'd have been alive to enjoy his Children .

Somebody once told me that too, dt nobody death can pain him like his father and brother death. Once he hear death of anybody, He will just sympathies and go.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
My dad.

I still feel sad about his departure.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by medriano: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
A sad one. To those of us who have lost loved ones, may God continue to comfort us and our families.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by jaeon(f): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Mother.
I was crushed to my soul.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Elemi1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mine was our Lastborn..

He died on 6th October 2020. at age 24

I was right beside him in the hospital bed when he gave up the ghost.. I almost ran mad. We shared alot together and it still feels like a dream to me. embarassed

Keep resting Musty Rice..

I love you so much

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Messi1997: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
My dad he had hernia,he lived with it for years.
The disease was not life threathening but it affected his movement,he was still healthy and good looking.Then my sister decided to pay for the treatment,the operation was successful but there were complications and the hospital didn't have oxygen or blood or both.It was a fucking private hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by fm001(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
illicit:
My Mama

She was hospitalized for diabetes and I couldn't come to see her till she passed away

When I saw her at the morgue, she looked asleep. I wanted her to get up and let's go home but she couldn't.

So painful but my uncle and in-laws said I musnt cry

Hmmmm...we share the same fate....May the Lord bless her soul...she is irreplaceable till this moment

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by fmlala: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Dad.

May His Soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by meedoLock(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kajaard:
My dad (after spending 2 weeks recovering in the hospital after a successful surgery). Prostrate cancer. I was actually by his side when he passed. 200 level Uniben, many many years ago. After his death nothing else can make me feel that level of pain anymore. I am hardened. Going 12 years now cool

Same here bro. I was made to hold my late dad in my hand so that he can pass on peacefully as they believed, I don't know. After all our effort to hospitalized him, we eventually returned him back before he gave up the ghost. The odd thing is that I felt nothing seconds after he stopped breathing. I haven't gotten a clue to cry up till this moment but inside me I was deeply hurt to the reality that I will never see him again.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by coldFLARES1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
While he was around, on any of my visits to him, particularly when he was recuperating from those barrage of age-induced illness, he would smile: tell me not to worry that he would be around for a lot more years. I wished!

Got a call; papa was unable to move, thought it was manageable till we had to move him to hospital.

For 2weeks his frail body failed under the excess of medications and procedures he underwent.

When I returned to check on him few days before his passing, he was unconscious while the doctors still sold
us hope of a turnaround. embarassed

I lost my friend. Death ensured his promise of being around for some good more years was broken!

I'd eternally miss my dad, he did his awesome bit and is gone to a rest fully deserved.

God rest his soul. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Dueprince: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
my elder sister, still pains like is today. went to hospital spent a month and was discharged due to lack of fund to continue treatment, went to church for deliverance came back the same week. die after fourth day and I ran insane for days then became strong. but the grievous experience is still here.
made a covenant with my maker never to loose any one deared to me in such a painful way.
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by blackgold2018(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:
NO ONE IN JESUS NAME.
Amen!
But I was like you before.

That doesn’t make you better than people that have lost someone.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by coldFLARES1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Smartgunna:
lost my baby in January last year. she was the most beautiful thing i had ever seen. thought we were going to spend forever together. it never stops hurting. would give the world to have her back.

A loss I dread to imagine as a parent.

May God give you immense strength to cope with the irreplaceable loss and above all, make your joy full with beautiful others. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Freelane33(m): 12:19am On Mar 23, 2022
I lost a lot of homies , bro and families embarassed. I’m a man of my people and I do love them all equally . But they are gone now . May dia sweet souls Rest In Peace . Moshood Abiola B . My immediate younger bloodah

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by femshadrach(m): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2022
My mother's Junior sister..... She died after Fibroid operation...... After spending More than hundreds thousands of Naira even close 1.5M(She died on the 10th of January, 2022)

Rest on Ma. I will forever be grateful for your kind gesture shown to me, when I had a "wiclow" on one of my fingers some years back. You helped Me to wash my school uniform and also consoled me after Nigeria lost to Argentina in the U20 world cup final (2005 edition)

My step dad (died in my hands) also went to the hospital but never came back alive(9th of August, 2017)
Some months after my sister's wedding

Bunch of memories to remember.

I hope you are all okay where you are...

R.I.P Anuoluwapo and Akinul Tosin

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Solomon42229: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2022
Read Below

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Moprince: 12:26am On Mar 23, 2022
My Mum Nov 7th 2020
My dad Nov 8th 2021 cry

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by adanny01(m): 12:46am On Mar 23, 2022
My uncle, he had hernia. He was operated on but had complications. Dr sew up his intestine while closing the incision. His intestine got infected and he need another surgery that almost took his life.

2yrs later, he started vomiting and didn't stool for 2weeks. He died in my car on the way returning to the hospital. The Dr knew he was done and was just posting us excuses. The Dr was skeptical about another surgery.

He was a real hardworking man and disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 23, 2022
Kajaard:
My dad (after spending 2 weeks recovering in the hospital after a successful surgery). Prostrate cancer. I was actually by his side when he passed. 200 level Uniben, many many years ago. After his death nothing else can make me feel that level of pain anymore. I am hardened. Going 12 years now cool

Sorry my man. I was hardened after my mom's death. Nothing moves me anymore.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Jackonsy(m): 1:14am On Mar 23, 2022
My father and granny

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by evy800(f): 1:28am On Mar 23, 2022
pdf90:
My mummy.. embarassed
She went to the hospital on the 3rd of March 2022. First time she was admitted in the hospital since I was born. And died on the 10th of March 2022.. I got to the hospital few minutes after she passed.... I touched her breast as I always do but she didn't answer me ... Her body was still warm... I was with her in the room till they brought the body bag to take her away... As they were putting her in the bag her head hit the ground and she didn't wake . then I knew it was all over

It hurts bad. Even though am her first son I was her baby boy and she was the love of my life..

Reading through this post I know just have to be strong for myself and my family.

She will always be in my heart

Her burial is this Friday 25th of March

My heartfelt condolence...may Jehovah grant u the fortitude to deal with your loss

And cry if u have to, being there for your siblings doesn't stop u from grieving...it's pertinent for your mental health

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by tomania(m): 2:04am On Mar 23, 2022
My Elder brother..drove himself to the hospital and didn't come back after 2 weeks

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by MrOreo(m): 2:51am On Mar 23, 2022
pdf90:
My mummy.. embarassed
She went to the hospital on the 3rd of March 2022. First time she was admitted in the hospital since I was born. And died on the 10th of March 2022.. I got to the hospital few minutes after she passed.... I touched her breast as I always do but she didn't answer me ... Her body was still warm... I was with her in the room till they brought the body bag to take her away... As they were putting her in the bag her head hit the ground and she didn't wake . then I knew it was all over

It hurts bad. Even though am her first son I was her baby boy and she was the love of my life..

Reading through this post I know just have to be strong for myself and my family.

She will always be in my heart

Her burial is this Friday 25th of March
At the bolded, you didn't brutalize anybody??

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by okpurukata(f): 4:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Lost my son on 17th January 2022. He had a bone surgery on the leg. Surgery had healed inside but the external wound refused to heal. Had a graft which failed and was referred to another doctor a plastic surgeon.
He packed his own box on Jan 3rd and went to the hospital. He got an infection 2 weeks later while undergoing treatment.
Being a sickler, these doctors just pumped antibiotics and pain relief and did not monitor his blood level.
He lapsed into a crisis (2days) and became severely anaemic and I lost him by the 3rd day.
The most painful thing is that the leg injury was not life threatening, he went through 1st term in school successfully. He was so full of life.
Looking at my son's lifeless body is my most traumatic experience so far in life. I don't know how to recover.
He was 14yrs 10months. I prayed, joined NSPPD, sowed and asked God to heal this boy to no avail.
I am still devastated. But it is well. I don't wish this on anyone, not even an enemy.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by pdf90(m): 5:24am On Mar 23, 2022
MrOreo:

At the bolded, you didn't brutalize anybody??

It was her elder brothers that came to put her in the bag.. And they were crying as they were doing it

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Fejok01(f): 5:39am On Mar 23, 2022
My husband ����. April 1st 2005. It still hurts

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:56am On Mar 23, 2022
princeemmma:
Big Aunty, she promised to sponsor my education, prmo

She was pregnant and went to the hospital for delivery, the next thing we heard was that she is dead, na that day my education huzzle started. E no easy for me since then.... The baby survived though, but i can't even identify the baby, its been up to 7years now.

This is not good, bros

A good woman promised to train you in school, but unfortunately died before she could fulfill that, and you didn't bother to even know whether her baby is still alive or not

This smacks of selfishness and wickedness, and i'm pained by it.

Please, look for that baby and render to him/her that help the mother would have rendered to you if death didn't take her away.

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by bedoab10k(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2022
My Dad. Tomorrow will make it a year we lost him.
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Leebeedo:

I think it's General Hospital, Ikeja close to the GRA and thanks for you kind words
that's LASUTH. IKEJA HAS NO GENERAL HOSPITAL

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Ifecotech22: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2022
My dad 22yrs ago
My mum 2 yrs ago

Op thanks for this thread
I read from the first to the last
I have decided to check up on all my family members from time to time
To be kind to everyone
To expel all the love I have in my heart

We will all be gone one day

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Cassie74: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2022
I know that feeling... sorry about your loss..a lot of us are on this table.. prostrate has cure.. early detection is the key..plus doctor wey sabi...no be all these business ones

quote author=Kajaard post=111268909]My dad (after spending 2 weeks recovering in the hospital after a successful surgery). Prostrate cancer. I was actually by his side when he passed. 200 level Uniben, many many years ago. After his death nothing else can make me feel that level of pain anymore. I am hardened. Going 12 years now cool[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by sirgbeja(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Why did I open this thread? Can't control the tears. RIP to my dad. I was so young but I still remember everything. 22years after, I'm still here, taking care of your wife (my mother) and children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.