Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) (49537 Views)

A Cancer Patient Who Was Admitted To The Hospital But Was Administered Freely... / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:

UR WISH IN LIFE...
COMING FROM UR TONGUE..
AND IT SHALL MANIFEST IN UR LIFE.

AMEN.

I didn’t wish this for you … you made a senseless comment . We all must die . Which one be no one in Jesus name .

Means if you ain’t gonna see anyone , they are obviously going to see you shikina …
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by peacesampson(f): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
My aunt, she was our mother, as I lost my real mum and dad at age 3, my aunt's death ....brought much grief and pain..It hasn't been easy but God dey ...ever in my heart �, aunt

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:
NO ONE IN JESUS NAME.

Abi to you this comment Dey okay . Or you probably 5 yrs ..

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by shamsin6300(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=Alphagan post=111272751]Hmmm.

Dearest Mom!!

Sorry about ur lost.
You almost made me shed tears.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by cayorday89(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
So touching, the closest I have come to experience this was when my dad and his colleagues were attacked by robbers, he was the only survivor, was rushed to the hospital and came back with just one of his legs and it changed the dynamics of my life and that of my elder sister... The only other close person I have lost was expectedly my paternal grandmother at a ripe old age of almost 100.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
3662AA:
My baby sister.

2004. She was only 4.

She begged to not die.

I begged god with everything I had. I promised everything I will ever have.

She came back in a box, and I never trusted god again.
Well I don't blame you to be candid.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Democrat1c(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Iripia, my nephew. My sister’s only child. I was driving him to the hospital with a bullet to his chest. He kept begging, ‘uncle do all you can to save my life. I did all I could but he died while in theater. I will never accept that he died. He was just too young and sweet.

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Qatar2022: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Wannabenz:
My junior bro. Dec. 14 2017. I was with him from the evening he got admitted,I left the next morning to sleep at home because I didn't sleep much while I was looking after him. They woke me up with calls, telling me he's dead. Turned out na her madam (a childless woman) gave him poison. He died at 19years.

He's always in my thoughts. I hope he finds peace with the LORD.
Any childless woman is more deadly than snake

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Emmawhite91(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
My sweet mum and it was in my presences.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Xman12345goat: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Democrat1c:
Iripia, my nephew. My sister’s only child. I was driving him to the hospital with a bullet to his chest. He kept begging, ‘uncle do all you can to save my life. I did all I could but he died while in theater. I will never accept that he died. He was just too young and sweet.

So painful. May his soul rest in peace. What really happened. And have your sister moved on

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by GiftedTitty: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Dad cry

Robbers cam into our new house... Hit a very large stick on his head and left. He was bleeding very bad and rushed to the hospital... And that was the end

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by OnyiiJnr007(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Currently my mum is in the mortuary, she left for the the hospital Ill last 2months, and she didn't make it back alive���. This post really touched me�. She will surely rest under the bossom of the good Lord Almighty �.
CleanInAll:
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Leebeedo:
Just lost my cousin yesterday. He went for open heart surgery at General Hospital, Ikeja yesterday. He actually made it through the surgery but passed out and gave up the ghost as they were making plans to move him to the ICU. I was informed immediately he died and the pain was real. I was at home eating not knowing my cousin was dieing at the hospital. Please, say a prayer for him, his name is Ogheneochuko cry cry
so sorry for your loss.

Is it general hospital Ikeja, or LASUTH?

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Consray(f): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
idiagbo86:
My younger brother
My dad
My mum .
My other younger brother after an accident .
Death has really been unfair toward me.

The lord is your strength dear, you're a strong person.

Keep being strong it is well

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by irririchris(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
First- My one and only lil sister, died year 2000.. we had dreams, goals, unfortunately... Secondly, my precious dad. 2020..
[/quote]cry[quote]
cry

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Actuarydeji(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
My late wife, she went to the hospital just for maternity stuff. My goodness! I lost her, ifemi your death is still like a shock to me. I sincerely miss you, I think it is high time out government started inspecting our hospital. Ifemi, may the Almighty God grant you eternal rest. ���
Odewaleadesoye:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by VicM6: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
My elderly bro went to the hospital nd never came back home...that was 2006.....Well, if to say the coconut head b dey alive reach now, mayb him for don join militant...lol

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Moscodee1990(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oh, kyeni, my best girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Consray(f): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
This thread made me shed tears �uncontrollable this night.

What a depressing thread, I have never lost any of my loved ones before.

And me reading all this comment of those that have lost their love ones is just so heartbroken � it break me ��.

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Vivian16: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
my beloved brother Anayo Casimir Nnadi continue to rest in peace Eze1, he was also a nairalander and my beloved mother has joined him over there keep resting my sweethearts❤my love for you is endless.

3 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by juman(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
The thread really touching.
Anyway all souls shall taste death.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by IceColdVeins(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Democrat1c:
Who shot him please?
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Swaycater(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Dad, this topic brought back a whole lot of painful memories to me, My dad had prostrate cancer, we never knew about this only my Mum knew, NDDC free Medicals came down to our village, my dad left home to the hospital by himself, to cut the long story short, he never came back home alive.

He died at 75.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by atey15(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
my mother inlaw and my wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
idiagbo86:
My younger brother
My dad
My mum .
My other younger brother after an accident .
Death has really been unfair toward me.

haba bro

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Useless thread. I'm out of here embarassed
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mrsoft3:

Truly sad
That was 14yrs ago.
How time flies

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by pyro10(m): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
ME
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Leebeedo(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
so sorry for your loss.

I think it's General Hospital, Ikeja close to the GRA
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Leebeedo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
so sorry for your loss.

I think it's General Hospital, Ikeja close to the GRA and thanks for you kind words

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use / Journalist Slumps And Dies While Dancing At School Reunion In Edo / 7 Reasons Not To Wear A Thong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.