Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) (49570 Views)

A Cancer Patient Who Was Admitted To The Hospital But Was Administered Freely... / Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Stranger's Car Before Getting To The Hospital (Pics) / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Death is an inevitable part of life. We all must one day lose a loved one.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
So sorry for your lose.. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
I'm out of this thread, already have headache.... can't add another pain to my head.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by geezynoni: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
My dad...Still unreal how the whole event turned out.
Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by airminem(f): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
sad My President, YAR'ADUA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Cousin late Brother Okeychukwu cry cry he gave me my nickname I still use til today died 2008 left behind an eighth month baby when he died....was poisoned by a friend went to the hospital with stomach pain but never returned till today

Rest on brother all of us at House of Okpara Miss you dearly

10 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Okortor: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
My brother in-law, so sad. I love him so much.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Wow
First was mum
Then my dad
Then an uncle
3 Cousins
There are more, just don't wanna remember.

5 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by CryptoClub2018: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
My MUM. It was horrible
I miss you mum embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by iamsamorano(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
My world best that’s my mom Rip to her ��

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by ViktorCash: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
My dad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by GooodHardDick: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
idiagbo86:
My younger brother
My dad
My mum .
My other younger brother after an accident .
Death has really been unfair toward me.

As in? Almost all your family members are gone?

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by akins33: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
My ex,s younger bro,had hs usual fit,tot was d norms,took him to hospital on sat,was to b discharged on tue,my babe called cryin on tue..met hs corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by remi1444: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Mother.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Iamlakexide(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
My kid brother .. Mr Ebony.. Took to the hospital, never comes back home.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Wannabenz: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
My junior bro. Dec. 14 2017. I was with him from the evening he got admitted,I left the next morning to sleep at home because I didn't sleep much while I was looking after him. They woke me up with calls, telling me he's dead. Turned out na her madam (a childless woman) gave him poison. He died at 19years.

He's always in my thoughts. I hope he finds peace with the LORD.

11 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by guru90: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mine is my lovely daddy.......................

Is well......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by dammyBoxes: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:
NO ONE IN JESUS NAME.
rubbish. So people that lost loved ones dont serve God? Next time just dont comment than to type this type of nonsense

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Bigfish121(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
My dad.it happened when I was still very young in the year 1999 to be precise.very painful.

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Obitroy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Looking at this topic feel like crying lost the most beautiful person in the world my mum life is really short still we meet again mummy

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Rockstar2014(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
My brother and later my Dad. these events brings sad memories.

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by DrsultanNG: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

my mom cry cry cry the experience was terrible the only good thing that happened is she prayed for me on her dying bed and that's her final words on earth.

6 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Obitroy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=zimdante post=111270561]Wow
First was mum
Then my dad
Then an uncle
3 Cousins
There are more, just don't wanna remember sorry take heart

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by gadgetplanetng: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
My wonderful Aunt....

I still miss her.

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Jeon(f): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
dammyBoxes:
rubbish. So people that lost loved ones dont serve God? Next time just dont comment than to type this type of nonsense

I said I have never lost anyone in hospital [ visiting hospital and they all return back home safe and secure ]

GUY YOU CALM DOWN.. NO BE ME SEND BUHARI MESSAGE REACH UR SIDE angry

1 Like

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by obinnajohnson: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
My mum. I still shed tears each time the memories of her last days on this sinful world go through my mind. A virtuous and peaceful woman to the core. Continue to rest in peace , mum !

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Leebeedo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Just lost my cousin yesterday. He went for open heart surgery at General Hospital, Ikeja yesterday. He actually made it through the surgery but passed out and gave up the ghost as they were making plans to move him to the ICU. I was informed immediately he died and the pain was real. I was at home eating not knowing my cousin was dieing at the hospital. Please, say a prayer for him, his name is Ogheneochuko cry cry

23 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Losing my mom was a great lost to me
Doing her burial was one of the hardest feeling I’ve ever experienced in my young life
Momsi your small boy don big up wit kids ( you need to see Zoe she is just your carbon copy )
Rest in the bosom of our lord

14 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by grafixdon: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
My elder brother Taye
My ever caring father
My elder brother Wale
My elder brother Kenny
My sweet mother

Life indeed is a mystery.

I don't pray to loose anyone so dear to me again.
Where ever you guys are, I missed y'all.

10 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by Psady(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ulunne777:

I'm telling you.lost mine 17 yes ago,since then once I hear of death, I just say sorry and move on.My sympathy ends in my mouth.

Everyday I miss that young man who'd have been alive to enjoy his Children .
To the extent you wouldn't even fear death anymore because it already did its worse. I could remember then I was just 11years old when they broke the news to me that popsy was dead, I just felt its all joke, didn't know what death was like until I saw popsy in the coffin lying there hopelessly without moving, hmm I cried hopelessly that night. I have never cried that way again for any, it made me hardened.

4 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by atandaoriyomi23: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
CleanInAll:
undecided
Dagrin, I miss that guy

2 Likes

Re: Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) by pelummy50(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Momma sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (Photos) / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set / 779 New COVID-19 Cases, 372 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 27 - (3006 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.