Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist (29927 Views)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Jerewise332(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na u Sabi waiting u de CAPRISUN!

dat 1 Na ur own MATTERS..

Las night i go NACK ASHAWOO!

I SWEAR DOWN....

Dat ASHAWOO BANI TOTTO SWEET WELL WELL, E come be like sey I No wear CONDOMM de NACK her..

I been de REASON weda she put SWEETIE inside her TOTTO but after d NACKING, I come DISCOVER sey na Calabar GIRL..

I GATZ go another ROUND!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Guy no vex oo

I bin talk say I go ask you

This weed wer you Dey take for every threads here no dey tire you?

2 Likes

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by IbomFinest: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2022
Divinehub:
Nigerian men have taken to Twitter to react after a pharmacist advised them to keep their manhood in one place. According to the pharmacist, keeping their penis in one place helps men to solve 50% of their problems.

https://twitter.com/subpharmacist/status/1506303261380386819?t=Oa2Nx0VNb0ykEdfWCF4yOQ&s=19

Some Nigerian men disagreed with him as they argue that he cannot tell them what to do with their male member.
Giving advice that yourself can't adhere to.
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Passionate1(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Hmmmm. . .okkkk!

1 Like

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by shantti(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2022
WibusJaga:

Na so!
Abeg order yours today & solve 50% of all your problems.
Various sizes available...

What if one experience an erection, will the iron expand too. I know that metal expand under high temperature, but will it expand under high erection.

I think the best thing to do is to develop a drug that kills men's libido forever
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Osanoghodua1: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2022
God saved me from fornication many years ago and I experienced real peace and got Married successful to the glory of God. Fornication and adultary is a fast destiny killer. You meet the wrong person, your life is over.

4 Likes

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Boogyman557: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2022
Jerewise332:

Guy no vex oo
I bin talk say I go ask you
This weed wer you Dey take for every threads here no dey tire you?
Holly Gram cool my Gee..

E no de tire me ooo..

U know y...

bcus WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION!

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by malHambra: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2022
What about the remaining 50% of the problems?

What will solve those ones?

Abeg joor, Make money mining crypto with your phone at https://rayminer.com/?utm=13

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Olatlaccon(m): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2022
SmellySperm:
He right tho, you can't be chasing the bag and pu.s.sy at the same f**king time.
Real talk man....better go for the bag and pussy be flooding in after the bag is secured

1 Like

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Boogyman557: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2022
sexzymagic:

Calabar girls Edo girls Their Toto sweet pass sugar
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN bro..

WTF MAN!
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2022
guys, can someone just credit my acc with like 1500, I need to get to somewhere in maitama before 1:30 this afternoon. TP oh. Ejor
I'm stranded...I'll reimburse you say, tomorrow. They said we have a meeting oh..and it's impromptu! No cash in hand right now. Plsss
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by SugarGirl44(f): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2022
adajoe555:
Advice them from now till tomorrow, they will never listen lipsrsealed

They won't o.
Unlike we women that ovulate for a couple of days in a month and crave for s?x mostly at that period, their ovulation is multiple times daily.
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by 2braithe: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Passionate1:
Hmmmm. . .okkkk!

Boss you sure say your D no dey stand for 24hours based on what you normally post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Mvena(f): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2022
E be like say this pharmacist don treat cases of STDs tire

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2022
SugarGirl44:

They won't o.
Unlike we women that ovulate for a couple of days in a month and crave for s?x mostly at that period, their ovulation is multiple times daily.

Insultingly, sadly, but your are sort of right on this one. Wish more me could keep their fliers zipped.
Last year, I only had "sez" once, and that was in December. To tell you how.... Oh, and yeah, it ended in a regret for me tongue (so not worth it)
My point is, It's not that addictive as some say it is.
This is why our ladies feel men are weaklings and they can use their feminine delicacies to manipulate and influence men's actions cheesy
I thank God for my willpower when it comes to girls and sezz.
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Ezedon(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Very True
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
Lol.

If men keep their manhood in one place, the economy of Nigeria will collapse.

The reason Nigerians aren't feeling the heat of Buhari and APC incompetence is because Nigerian men in high places, from politicians, to top civil servants, to industrialists to top bank executives to oil company workers to Yahoo boys to Business moguls to guys living abroad are fending for Nigerian ladies, who in turn use the monies to cater for their families, fund their education, buy houses, cars, patronize various businesses, banks and whatnot, thereby making the money to go round.

If men keep their manhood one place, money won't circulate again and this will cause serious disruption in the Nigerian society.

Nollywood will die.

Radio and TV stations will suffer!

Banks will go bankrupt!

Real estate businesses will die.

Online business merchants will close shop.

Hotels and bars will close shop.

Entertainment industry will die!

Mobile phone sale outlets will close shop.

Spars, Boutiques, recreational centers, shopping malls, car shops will all close business.

Fast food restaurants will die natural death.

Night clubs will fold.

In fact there will be anarchy in Nigeria so Mr Pharmacist abeg be careful with this your advice oh grin

As weird or funny it may be, this is TRUE
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Passionate1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
2braithe:

Boss you sure say your D no dey stand for 24hours based on what you normally post.
grin grin No bro,!
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by ExtremeDot: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
They won't listen.

When they cum, then, they cum to their senses.
The cycle goes on and on.

Some men are ready to spend 80% of their salary on top ASHAwo. Then, they turn around and blame the economy for their self inflicted injuries. Haha

4 Likes

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by fluffybaby(f): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
What if they love all the problems that come with not keeping it in one place?
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Choilila: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Nahunger(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
I realized this long time ago and it had made become an enemy to vaginarians which shows I'm on the right track by the way. Does it mean I don't fucck? No. I fucck at least once a week only that I decide who, when, where, why and how I fucck. No vaginarian can decide that for me now.

Let's take some weed and drinks in peace
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Nahunger(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigerian youths ignoring him, I see them jumping from hole to hole like he goats, I see Nigeria becoming the world capital for hiv and other new sexually transmitted diseases.

This I have seen.

Lol
Oga prophet
grin grin grin grin
Take it easy na

1 Like

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by adajoe555: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
SugarGirl44:

They won't o.

Lol
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by adajoe555: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Johel:

I've listened, understood and taken note.

Better for you

1 Like

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Joseph11005: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Read Below

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chuvin22:

As weird or funny it may be, this is TRUE
What is true,don't listen to him,we are praying for him against womanizing
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Laturuturu: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Go on coded runs. Com and check the review of Sharonwet.
The lady claim that he made 3.1 in one month of staying in warri for the month of February.
Guys I believe her cos she is the most sought after coded prostitute on that site.
Imagine how much men pay to Bleep.
You can verify this bro
I understand man must release cum as for.me I like pussy not woman.
So far the pussy is clean no virus
And he fine small.
Na doggy I dey do I no dey look face, no dey press breast ,no dey kiss
Fork finish bath and continue my KDP project
My fwb babe has mastered the act once I say hi to her on WhatsApp she will reply what time
When she come ..she go baff first off clothe and position for doggy.
I Bleep finish she wear clothe pick her money for table
We no dey talk anything ....nothing concern mr and her

1 Like

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by alexvic12: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
I'll keep saying it, the day every single and married man decides to be celibate and faithful respectively, over 80% of our problems as men would end.

We can dodge this issue, shift the goal post, and try to dismiss it but it is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Tboymessiah(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
WibusJaga:

Na so!
Abeg order yours today & solve 50% of all your problems.
Various sizes available...

How much
Re: Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:
Lol.

If men keep their manhood in one place, the economy of Nigeria will collapse.

The reason Nigerians aren't feeling the heat of Buhari and APC incompetence is because Nigerian men in high places, from politicians, to top civil servants, to industrialists to top bank executives to oil company workers to Yahoo boys to Business moguls to guys living abroad are fending for Nigerian ladies, who in turn use the monies to cater for their families, fund their education, buy houses, cars, patronize various businesses, banks and whatnot, thereby making the money to go round.

If men keep their manhood one place, money won't circulate again and this will cause serious disruption in the Nigerian society.

Nollywood will die.

Radio and TV stations will suffer!

Banks will go bankrupt!

Real estate businesses will die.

Online business merchants will close shop.

Hotels and bars will close shop.

Entertainment industry will die!

Mobile phone sale outlets will close shop.

Spars, Boutiques, recreational centers, shopping malls, car shops will all close business.

Fast food restaurants will die natural death.

Night clubs will fold.

In fact there will be anarchy in Nigeria so Mr Pharmacist abeg be careful with this your advice oh grin
I'll pray and fast for you so you can keep yours in one place.See justification and clarification hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? / Dealing With Bossy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.