Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Atiku Declares To Run For President - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Declares To Run For President (29053 Views)

I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Polchiz(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yorubas are not greedy. The space is open, the contest is open, the dancing floor is open for all.

Tell whoever is your candidate to come out and start touring like Tinubu.

I guess you're not saying that all the masquerades should leave town square and allow only masquerades from one particular zone in the south to dance when you're not even sure that the masquerade is ready.
Common sense should tell you that in this case the only way a masquerade from the South can win is through unity and strategy.
The North is happy because the South is not united. Let me see how Tinubu can win a Fulani Muslim.
OBJ- President 8 years
Osibanjo - VP 8 years
Then, it is the turn of the South and south west wants to be president again because Igbos and Niger Delta are fools.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Jonathan39: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Atiku is more healthier than Tinubu, not a Political Godfather and don't use thugs to run election.

I don't think Tinubu is better than Atiku in anything. I might be wrong though.
GeneralDae:

I'll not vote for both, but how progressive is Atiku compared to Tinubu? I'm not sure about Tinubu either but I think while both men may be quite corrupt, Tinubu seem to be a more progressive forward thinking capitalist than Atiku. Apart from that, both men are old and may likely spend most of their time ruling from London or German Hospitals. I prefer an Amaechi though (still corrupt but a slightly better choice).
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Allisgud: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thesaint141:
Atiku the Ronaldo of Pdp according to Dino Melaye.
He has my vote anytime any day.
if Dem ask u why u don't know,mind u atiku is a if not highest shareholder of unstable power supply in nigeria
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by GeneralDae: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jonathan39:
Atiku is more healthier than Tinubu, not a Political Godfather and don't use thugs to run election.

While Tinubu goes to London for medical check up, Atiku goes to Germany (as revealed accidentally by his wife). Atiku would likely not create the environment for investments or build infrastructures like Tinubu. He may likely go on privatising almost any Public firm we have at the moment to other looters. Although both are corrupt, I believe Tinubu has more ideas than Atiku, or better still Amaechi could be a better candidate. Atiku just wants to prove a point, he has nothing to offer.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by GeneralDae: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Allisgud:
if Dem ask u why u don't know,mind u atiku is a if not highest shareholder of unstable power supply in nigeria
Exactly.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Peppysco: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
nzeobi:
Don't just declare if you are not prepared cos the debt and rot you will meet in office maybe too much for you.

Anyways tell us your plans for insecurity, hunger, high forex and inflation let's see if you are serious and tell us where this plans has been implemented before and has worked.

Atiku please find a way and help this community below

While we appreciate your concern for the people of that community, kindly remind Atiku to provide your people with better ambulances cos these Keke napep ones aren't enough to carry people killed regularly by Igbos

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jonathan39:

While I have nothing against Atiku having being in the contest since 1993 and because of his withdrawal from the SDP presidential primary rerun at Jos in 1993 as a mark of respect for MKO Abiola, it is very sad that the IBOs have turned his declaration to an avenue of vendetta as usual against Tinubu. It is important to note that 99.9% of anti Tinubu comments here are not from the North , but South East and South South. They are making these comments while PDP governors are having meeting at Abia while Atiku was making declaration at Abuja. They are at Abia instead of being at Abuja to support Atiku while their youths are here passing vendetta judgement against Tinubu.

It is also important to note that last year, at Southern Governors forum at Enugu, no South East governor was in attendance as Enugu governor was just relaxing at home.

Somebody complained Yorubas are greedy because Tinubu has an ambition of becoming a president. The hatred Tinubu is receiving from the IBOs was the same thing Abiola suffered in 1993 and Obasanjo late 98 / early 1999. The only difference was the absence of social media. I wish them well. They calculated Abiola will lose Kano to Tofa, Kano being Tofa's base but Abiola won Tofa in Kano and lost Rivers and IMO to Tofa.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by meekparagon(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tinubu - like
Atiku - share

Akpabio comments

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Relicson3754: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Read Below

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by bobchigar(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
This will mark the beginning of tearing of umbrella ☂️ into various parts.

If you know you know....
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tareq1105: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Polchiz:

Common sense should tell you that in this case the only way a masquerade from the South can win is through unity and strategy.
The North is happy because the South is not united. Let me see how Tinubu can win a Fulani Muslim.
OBJ- President 8 years
Osibanjo - VP 8 years
Then, it is the turn of the South and south west wants to be president again because Igbos and Niger Delta are fools.

Bring out your candidate now. May be you don't know all your people are not even talking about president but Vice President now.

Not even your Peter Obi. So, how do you now want Yorubas not to go for president when you people are not interested. No serious commitment.

Do you expect everyone to go to bed for you? Let's see your candidate now.

This position President would not just fall on anyone. It's not family lineage title hence you need to work out your salvation by yourself.

Advertise your candidate, showcase him and stop castigating others.

Let's see your choice.

Tinubu cannot be fine. Let's see who you're bringing.

Nobody so far.

Remember Party primary is for June and you never get candidate. Last last na Atiku you go support.

But on Asiwaju I stand.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Miracle2022: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu derailed the zoning agreement with his greed and selfish interest that still won't fly

So at this point, all votes will go to Atiku of PDP
Let APC go to hell and never come back
I love the way the north is playing their politics.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Jonathan39: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Igbos voted for Obasanjo, Yorubas did not. Go and study your history. Tinubu worked against a southerner and will be payed back. He should count SS and SE out of his agenda. Let's see how he will win Atiku in the north or south.

Igbo Governors didn't attend the Enugu meeting because they southern Unity that didn't work in 2915 shouldn't work now that a Yoruba person is running for president.
babaolofin:

While I have nothing against Atiku having being in the contest since 1993 and because of his withdrawal from the SDP presidential primary rerun at Jos in 1993 as a mark of respect for MKO Abiola, it is very sad that the IBOs have turned his declaration to an avenue of vendetta as usual against Tinubu. It is important to note that 99.9% of anti Tinubu comments here are not from the North , but South East and South South. They are making these comments while PDP governors are having meeting at Abia while Atiku was making declaration at Abuja. They are at Abia instead of being at Abuja to support Atiku while their youths are here passing vendetta judgement against Tinubu.

It is also important to note that last year, at Southern Governors forum at Enugu, no South East governor was in attendance as Enugu governor was just relaxing at home.

Somebody complained Yorubas are greedy because Tinubu has an ambition of becoming a president. The hatred Tinubu is receiving from the IBOs was the same thing Abiola suffered in 1993 and Obasanjo late 98 / early 1999. The only difference was the absence of social media. I wish them well. They calculated Abiola will lose Kano to Tofa, Kano being Tofa's base but Abiola won Tofa in Kano and lost Rivers and IMO to Tofa.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tareq1105: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
GeneralDae:

While Tinubu goes to London for medical check up, Atiku goes to Germany (as revealed accidentally by his wife). Atiku would likely not create the environment for investments or build infrastructures like Tinubu. He may likely go on privatising almost any Public firm we have at the moment to other looters. Although both are corrupt, I believe Tinubu has more ideas than Atiku, or better still Amaechi could be a better candidate. Atiku just wants to prove a point, he has nothing to offer.

Good.

On Amaechi, his problem is he doesn't have leadership qualities.

All his boys, Wike has bought them over. He's not in control in his state. Wike wouldn't allow him to win a booth. How do you give your ticket to such fellow?

Magnus Abe is a pain in his neck. When political parties were political parties, walahi Amaechi should have been expelled long ago over 'no candidate' judgement in Rivers State for 2019 election.

He's messed himself to the level that he's not respected by members in the state. Up till now, Rivers State APC doesn't have executives.

I beg Amaechi no be leader.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Jonathan39: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mention one thing Tinubu built in Lagos. You think you are talking to kids? Someone that sitting on a state and single handedly decides who becomes a Governor will sell all the government assets to his tout colleagues. Tinubus health is known to every Nigerian online. He is the most corrupt politician alive in Nigeria, a former drug baron.
GeneralDae:

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tareq1105: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jonathan39:
Igbos voted for Obasanjo, Yorubas did not. Go and study your history. Tinubu worked against a southerner and will be payed back. He should count SS and SE out of his agenda. Let's see how he will win Atiku in the north or south.

Igbo Governors didn't attend the Enugu meeting because they southern Unity that didn't work in 2915 shouldn't work now that a Yoruba person is running for president.

You people supported Obasanjo bcoz you were afraid of a repeat of how South Yeast didn't vote Abiola in 1993 yet he still won.

Yorubas don't like Obasanjo and up till now we don't like him for the simple reason that he's not a straight forward person. He sees himself as the most successful and populous Yoruba man.

We don't like him. And again, he doesn't help anyone.

We don't know how many Yorubas have made it through him. We don't know. He's greedy and selfish even in the church.

Till today Obasanjo can never win in a free and fair election in Ogun State or south west. That explains why all his candidates in elections since he left Abuja have failed.

He's responsible for Atikulooooter lose in Ogun State bcoz he came out openly to support him so people didn't go with his selfish decision. Whenever you see GNI, his governorship son in 2019, ask him.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Jonathan39: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
I will vote for Atiku in 2023 against Tinubu. Igbos voted for Obasanjo and Obasanjo is Yoruba, whatever your story is, I'm not interested. My vote is for Atiku and he will beat Tinubu hands down.
Tareq1105:

You people supported Obasanjo bcoz you were afraid of a repeat of how South Yeast didn't vote Abiola in 1993 yet he still won.

Yorubas don't like Obasanjo and up till now we don't like him for the simple reason that he's not a straight forward person. He sees himself as the most successful and populous Yoruba man.

We don't know how many Yorubas have made it through him. We don't know. He's greedy and selfish even in the church.

Till today Obasanjo can never win in a free and fair election in Ogun State or south west. That explains why all his candidates in elections since he left Abuja have failed.

He's responsible for Atikulooooter lose in Ogun State bcoz he came out openly to support him so people didn't go with his selfish decision. Whenever you see GNI, his governorship son in 2019, ask him.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tareq1105: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
You're just ranting over something you cannot substantiate.
Jonathan39:
Mention one thing Tinubu built in Lagos. You think you are talking to kids? Someone that sitting on a state and single handedly decides who becomes a Governor will sell all the government assets to his tout colleagues. Tinubus health is known to every Nigerian online. He is the most corrupt politician alive in Nigeria, a former drug baron.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jonathan39:

Igbos voted for PDP and not Obasanjo. The battle between Alex Ekwueme and Obasanjo for PDP slot was the dirtiest battle where IBOs mustered all their resources against Obj. The insults were monumental. Various abuses and attacks against a man just out of prison . In 2003, it is on record, Orji Uzor Kalu begged PDP not to allow Obj go for second term to prevent YORUBA from consolidation.

In 1999, IBO have no candidate that is a political colossus. They only voted for a winning party. The Yorubas voted for one of their own based on their conscience and circumstances. This has been our characters from Awolowo era till date. The APC and PDP have their stronghold in South West unlike in the South East and South South where you called a Party a Yoruba Party.

You said IBO did not attend Enugu meeting because no unity in 2015 and it is because of Tinubu who was sick in London that the IBO governors invited Southern governors to Enugu and none of them in attendance. Is that not similar to Nzeogwu coup? Is it the South West governors that convened the meeting at Delta?

You are a small boy who does not know anything.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Polchiz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

Bring out your candidate now. May be you don't know all your people are not even talking about president but Vice President now.

Not even your Peter Obi. So, how do you now want Yorubas not to go for president when you people are not interested. No serious commitment.

Do you expect everyone to go to bed for you? Let's see your candidate now.

This position President would not just fall on anyone. It's not family lineage title hence you need to work out your salvation by yourself.

Advertise your candidate, showcase him and stop castigating others.

Let's see your choice.

Tinubu cannot be fine. Let's see who you're bringing.

Nobody so far.

Remember Party primary is for June and you never get candidate. Last last na Atiku you go support.

But on Asiwaju I stand.
Are you sure you are in Nigeria or hatred for Igbos has rumpled your brain that you can no longer remember past events?
Orji Uzo Kalu, Umahi and Rochas have officially declared interest in APC
Anyim Pius has declared interest in PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Polchiz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
babaolofin:

Igbos voted for PDP and not Obasanjo. The battle between Alex Ekwueme and Obasanjo for PDP slot was the dirtiest battle where IBOs mustered all their resources against Obj. The insults were monumental. Various abuses and attacks against a man just out of prison . In 2003, it is on record, Orji Uzor Kalu begged PDP not to allow Obj go for second term to prevent YORUBA from consolidation.

In 1999, IBO have no candidate that is a political colossus. They only voted for a winning party. The Yorubas voted for one of their own based on their conscience and circumstances. This has been our characters from Awolowo era till date. The APC and PDP have their stronghold in South West unlike in the South East and South South where you called a Party a Yoruba Party.

You said IBO did not attend Enugu meeting because no unity in 2015 and it is because of Tinubu who was sick in London that the IBO governors invited Southern governors to Enugu and none of them in attendance. Is that not similar to Nzeogwu coup? Is it the South West governors that convened the meeting at Delta?

Igbos voted PDP and not OBJ even though OBJ is the flagbearer? It is like saying Kalu and Okocha played for Super Eagle and not Nigeria.
Hatred can cause cerebral malfunctioning.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Polchiz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

Simply put, OBJ didn't support the tribalism that Yorubas are known for.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Jonathan39: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Count the SS and SE out of your Southern Unity.

I want a Tinubu Vs Atiku in 2023. I want to test something.
babaolofin:

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Jonathan39: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Go online and browse from now till next week, you won't be able to point at what Tinubu did in Lagos. shocked
Tareq1105:
You're just ranting over something you cannot substantiate.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by adekolaelect(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't put Tinubu and achievement on the same page please
Tinubu only achieved bullion vans and 10% Lagos revenue to himself.

Tinubu is a thief
you all failed to answer the question what Atiku had offered Nigerian and Nigeria that made him more qualify to Tinubu ?
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by adekolaelect(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
stacyadams:

Tinubu gave us buhari,what more can we ask for
Tinubu gave you Buhari made him not qualify to become president ? Kids everywhere.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jonathan39:
Count the SS and SE out of your Southern Unity.

I want a Tinubu Vs Atiku in 2023. I want to test something.

You are a little boy. I think Akeredolu marriage to an IBO woman exposed him to be ridiculed by IBO governors at Enugu. Who is talking about Southern Unity. There is nothing like Southern Unity, your people are just dragging the Yorubas to fight your cause.

Firstly, it is Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom that approached Ambode for the resuscitation of the Southern governors forum in 2017. The meeting co-hosted by both governors in Lagos was a failure because of the IBOs. This time again, Okowa convened the meeting over some issues only for the meeting to become a failure at Enugu.

Under Obj, the forum fought the FG against onshore offshore dichotomy which favoured Akwa Ibom till date. Tinubu and Osoba led that battle. They also fought oil derivation battle. The IBOs have never been vocal in all these struggles. The same goes for Jonathan becoming the President. They only appeared when power came.

They only need you to support them, if it becomes obvious they cannot get what they want they abandon you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Timaya Thrilling The Multitudes At PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta / LP: I am Back As National Chairman, Restraining Order Set Aside – Abure / Soldiers Beat-up Brigade Commander Over Anti-boko Haram Deployment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.