Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Atiku Declares To Run For President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Declares To Run For President (28998 Views)

I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Andrewkinggg: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
I’m not tribalistic or I’m in anyway trying to incite tribal/region war but in order to Forster unity amongst us, considering how multi- diverse we are as a people, I feel it’s only ideal and right that we promote and support a southern presidency esp. south eastern part of the country. A northerner is finishing his 8 years tenure we shouldn’t be having another northerner lead again. I’m a huge fan of Atiku but right now he’s giving Buhari Vibes with his presidential ambition.

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by JudasNaKarrot: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
ganisucks:
PDP will embarrass him this time around. After issuing out thousands of dollars like an ATM he will end up coming at an abysmal 3rd in the convention.
Says Tinupoo urchins.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
PressMyButton:
Now ibos can start promoting their man. But one thing is certain, 100 Atikus cannot stop Tinubu Presidency.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Andrewkinggg:
I’m not tribalistic or I’m in anyway trying to incite tribal/region war but in order to Forster unity amongst us, considering how multi- diverse we are as a people, I feel it’s only ideal and right that we promote and support a southern presidency esp. south eastern part of the country. A northerner is finishing his 8 years tenure we shouldn’t be having another northerner lead again. I’m a huge fan of Atiku but right now he’s giving Buhari Vibes with his presidential ambition.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Kingisibor: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
He has my vote already!
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tareq1105: 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
richidinho:
Atiku is 1009times better than tinubu

How?
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by stacyadams: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
adekolaelect:
simply bcs of your imagination,can you tell what Atiku has done in Nigeria positively as politician to Tinubu or Imaginary and hatred for Tinubu make you write this?

Tinubu gave us buhari,what more can we ask for
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
wale8486:
it was COZA pastor that first smash ur wife,its ATIKUS turn now
Adewale, wetin you dey talk. Egbon, ti eba mi sòró gán gán??
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tomek09(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
bashlek:
Baba don't waste your energy and money......Loosing is a norms for Atiku
People talk pass this in 1999. Obasanjo killed them. Atiku will loose again. Failure is in his DNA.
Tinubu is not the best candidate but that man is too loyal to a party. Atiku & saraki are political prostitutes. Moving from one party to another, very desperate leaders.

Osinbajo or Wike candidacy I support sha
Buhari lost up to 4 times before clinching the seat. Mocking Atiku with failure shouldn't deter him if that's the case here.

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Cryofigbos: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Most Nigerians will pick Atiku over Tinubu

Atiku is more sellable than Tinubu
Dead brain

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by eldoradoxx: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Putindbutt:

Your conjectures will end up in the mud. The election is not about North vs West as being peddled by ibos. Atiku had lost against Southern Candidates in the past, this will not be different.
Atiku has not lost to Southern candidate in an election. He only lost the PDP ticket to the then sitting President Jonathan in 2011 for obvious reasons. Who wins party nomination against incumbent president. He ran against Yar Adua as then ACN candidate and lost. In 2011 he returned to PDP and lost the ticket to Jonathan in his first term. In 2015, he defected to APC and lost the ticket to Buhari who won the President seat. In 2019 he was PDP candidate. He prove his strength in that election and narrowed Buhari's margin of victory significantly.

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tareq1105: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kingisibor:
He has my vote already!

How would you give your vote to Atikulooooter? At 75, are you sick? When you should be advocating for a younger person?

Let me tell you Atikulooooter Tambuwal Bala, they shouldn't be in the equation at all. After Buhari 8 yrs? Are you okay?

As mad as Wike is, I'll vote him instead of Atiku, who just wants to make a statement and not that he's gotten a way out of our socioeconomic challenges.

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Gamesmart: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thesaint141:
Atiku the Ronaldo of Pdp according to Dino Melaye.
He has my vote anytime any day.

And now we see the moronic "yoots"!

https://www.nairaland.com/6980945/cartoon-bulama-says-lot-2023/1#110139479

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by GeneralDae: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

How would you give your vote to Atikulooooter? At 75, are you sick? When you should be advocating for a younger person?

Let me tell you Atikulooooter Tambuwal Bala, they shouldn't be in the equation at all. After Buhari 8 yrs? Are you okay?

As mad as Wike is, I'll vote him instead of Atiku, who just wants to make a statement and not that he's gotten a way out of our socioeconomic challenges.
Exactly. I'd rather vote Dele Mommodu or even Kingsley Moghalu than Atiku. In APC, I can even manage Amaechi, Fashola, or Osibanjo. Even El Rufai is better. Why are Nigerians so politically naive? Atiku is more likely to just privatize all Government assets/public firms to his friends, quite corrupt and shady.

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by bashlek(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bihari never left CPC before alliance with APC. Till now, he is still refered to CPC member. History will tell you how many parties Atiku has become their flagbearer
When the battle was hard for AD party during Obasanjo regime, Tinubu never joined Pdp. My dear bro, Atiku formation is 'Used & japa' He doesn't deserve Pdp ticket. He can't even win primary election. Quote me later
Tomek09:

Buhari lost up to 4 times before clinching the seat. Mocking Atiku with failure shouldn't deter him if that's the case here.

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Springboot: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tomek09:

Atiku doesn't portray Fulani supremacy in him like Buhari. He is liberal and easygoing.
Wait until he becomes the president, did you ever suspect Buhari before now?
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by helinues: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Another rubbish trash from omo Yebo masquerading as omo Yoruba.
First, Yorubas don't care about federal positions, we could care less if they give you yebos all the positions under Atiku.
We don't need govt positions to have development in Yoruba land. As you can see, the SW was developing very well under Jona-daft even though he filled his govt with Yebo people. And no serious development really occurred under Jona-daft in yebo land despite having all the yebos in his govt.
It's now under Buhari that they are building the 2nd Niger bridge also known as Buhari bridge. It's under Buhari that they are building and opening Airports is different parts of Igbo land.
So in essence, we don't really care who is in govt and who and who are appointed.
SW will still lead the country in current and capital developments.
Stop parading yourself as omo Yoruba, your fraud is as clear as daylight.
Prince of Aba.

Psychologically, that guy is not normal..

I have never seen unstable guy like this on this forum.

Today he will say A, at least tomorrow he should start from B or C, but no, this guy want to start from W.

Someone that his lies have been bursted severally but go still dey talk about himself having integrity.. Abi integrity don get new meaning ni

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Jagunlabiodua: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tinubu will defeat Atiku in 2023 by winning the Entire Yorubaland ( Kwara, Kogi, Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun, Osun, Edo, Delta).

He will also Defeat Atiku in Northern Nigeria

The Yorubas love to contest against the North, We have always defeated the Fulani Man in 1993, 2003, 1999.

Only Yoruba can defeat Yoruba in a Federal elections tribes like Fulani Hausa can't compete with the Yoruba and win.

No matter how the igbos wish Yoruba downfall they Yoruba will continue to go higher and higher and campture the presidency for 8yrs.

Atiku will be squarely defeated at the polls.

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Megatalk: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
I am not disputing this fact but for him to campaign for Buhari to come and give us this suffering so that power will come down to South for him to president, Ahaaaa, I will support another person, he will never smell that seat. Take it to the bank.

FreeStuffsNG:
Iyen na nice. He is likely to win the PDP ticket as usual.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Just to let you know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above HE Atiku and others and state few of the reasons why I state that Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared,I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.

When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos .

One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Megatalk: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Buhari case is obvious, we knew it, infact that is why all the almajiri and whole North supported him.
Springboot:

Wait until he becomes the president, did you ever suspect Buhari before now?
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Kingnelson9: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Anyone can declare his intention to run but I'm certain that Atiku can never be PDP flagbearer this time around no matter how he try.
He is not the only one in PDP and zoning must hold for fairness.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by hustla(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Any aspirant that doesn't talk about decentralization and Federalism is just joking
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Alexis11: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
oilykid:

Yorubas did the same in 2015 na.
Maybe igbos are learning from them grin

Lol ok o... Anything to make you sleep all sleep well at night. All the best.

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Polchiz(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Andrewkinggg:
The greed for power by Yorubas is the reason power will remain in the North forever.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Alexis11: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Megatalk:
I am not disputing this fact but for him to campaign for Buhari to come and give us this suffering so that power will come down to South for him to president, Ahaaaa, I will support another person, he will never smell that seat. Take it to the bank.

Lol I pity you, if only emotions wins election.

Tinubu will be president and your BP will continue going up because of hate.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Putindbutt: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Atiku has not lost to Southern candidate in an election. He only lost the PDP ticket to the then sitting President Jonathan in 2011 for obvious reasons. Who wins party nomination against incumbent president. He ran against Yar Adua as then ACN candidate and lost. In 2011 he returned to PDP and lost the ticket to Jonathan in his first term. In 2015, he defected to APC and lost the ticket to Buhari who won the President seat. In 2019 he was PDP candidate. He prove his strength in that election and narrowed Buhari's margin of victory significantly.
Ok, agreed he hasn't lost to a southern candidate yet, but 2023 will add a new record to his political defeats. If anything at all, the last election proved Atiku to be a weaker candidate in the north. Buhari maintained his numbers in both election while Atiku performed poorly than Jonathan. All things being equal, his numbers will dip lower than the last election.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tareq1105: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Iwin2:

As seemingly good as you think of Ashiwaju, he gave Atiku his party presidential ticket in the past while requesting to be made the VP which Atiku declined
The bottom line is, Tinubu saw Atiku as better superior by all standard
If not for religious sensitivity nature of Nigeria, Atiku + Tinubu combination , I would prefer

No no no, you got it wrong.

It's not that Tinubu considered Atiku to be better than him.

Tinubu conceded to Atikulooooter then in 2007 bcoz it was a Yoruba man or say southerner (Obasanjo) was completing 8 yrs. So, why would Tinubu be aspiring again? You gerrit?

So, issue of better than wasn't the issue.

Come to think of it, don't you think that scenario was a proof that Asiwaju Tinubu is a good politician with a good heart?

Tinubu gave his platform, AC then to Atikulooooter and sen Ben Obi to contest and he still funded their campaign.

Our south east brothers have forgotten 2007. Tinubu won Lagos for Atiku/Ben Obi but Obi lost his home state to PDP. Atiku too lost his home state.

How many of Tinubu contemporaries (1999-2007) in the South East today can be equal to him? Or talk where he's talking? Even Orji Kalu no fit.

How many of them can found a political party and nurture it to win elections?

This is where Tinubu is greater than Atiku. Atiku has been jumping from Party to Party but has never founded one that I know.

Tinubu single handedly founded AC. It was only in Lagos then. In 2007, it took over south west. It later became ACN and now merged with 2 others to become APC today.

People just open mouth Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu without thinking.

Let somebody in the South East form a Party. Must you all die with PDP? Even PDP ticket for 2023 is not anywhere close to south east. All they're praying for is Vice President and Atiku understand their psychology.

No no no Tinubu cannot be president in this country. Noise everywhere. I once asked one of them to mention his candidate. He said he doesn't have but Tinubu can never be. After pressing him further, he said he prefers Atiku.

I asked him why Atiku and not Peter Obi, Pius Anyim, or Umahi? He asked me if those ones are serious.

I now realized that most of you guys just hate Tinubu for no just cause.

I'm not saying you must vote Tinubu, even me I prefer Osinbajo bcoz he has the experience and the required intelligent and younger but you cannot rubbish Tinubu in my presence and I won't respond.

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Cutehector(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Gbamsolutely
just look at you. Praying for another 8yrs of downfall.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Shevchenkko: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

You have been failing since 2014. Atiku will not get up to 7Million votes this time around.

He wont even get 50% in Afghaneasthern, let alone South South.

Tinubu only need to get 50% of the northern votes...and he is in as a President.

Tinubu will defeat this desperado before 3pm on the election day.
You think northerners will vote against Atiku in favour of tinubu ? Na mumu thinking be that
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Alexis11: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
eldoradoxx:
[s]Atiku is the game the North is planning to play the disunited South in 2023 and its clear he will win this time around.
Leave politics to those who understand its rudiments.
North forms on political bloc, South has 3 disjointed political bloc where East and South South would likely agree while West will never agree.
So what is North's agenda in 2023, they know South West will force the APC to give the ticket to West which never agrees with East and South South. West will have APC ticket but no support in the South except in the West.
PDP decides to give their ticket to the North and VP to East or South South that agree.
This is the game that will deliver PDP in the next election.
Those who think that North will abandon Atiku and support anybody from the West need to wake up[/s].

Ipob emotional wishes without substance. cheesy

Una no dey tire for these children analysis. grin
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Tareq1105: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Polchiz:

The greed for power by Yorubas is the reason power will remain in the North forever.

Yorubas are not greedy. The space is open, the contest is open, the dancing floor is open for all.

Tell whoever is your candidate to come out and start touring like Tinubu.

I guess you're not saying that all the masquerades should leave town square and allow only masquerades from one particular zone in the south to dance when you're not even sure that the masquerade is ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Movement Of The Federal Government From Lagos To Abuja (Videos & Photos) / Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75