Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Atiku Declares To Run For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Declares To Run For President (29076 Views)

I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by cktheluckyman: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

You have failing since 2014. Atiku will not get up to 7Million votes this time around.

He wont even get 50% in Afghaneasthern, let alone South South.

Tinubu only need to get 50% of the northern votes...and he is in as a President.

Tinubu will defeat this desperado before 3pm on the election day.
how exactly will he get 50% of the northern votes when he is contesting against a Northener? Nobi juju be dat.You can as well say Atiku will get 50% of the SW votes

BTW The SS/SE has more votes than the SW.Lets even assume both candidates tie 50-50 in the north are you assuming that the SW votes for Tinubu will dwarf the votes in the SS/SE?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by PrinceOfLagos: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
ganisucks:

Neither of them will be on the ballot
You're in no position to decide that

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Salvador1: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

You have failing since 2014. Atiku will not get up to 7Million votes this time around.

He wont even get 50% in Afghaneasthern, let alone South South.

Tinubu only need to get 50% of the northern votes...and he is in as a President.

Tinubu will defeat this desperado before 3pm on the election day.
better advice Tinubu to defect to another party cos nothing for him in APC.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by helinues: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
cktheluckyman:

For a SW candidate?? You should have a career in comedy.Tinubu should come and defeat Atiku lets see

You people must wear lipsticks for una mouth before you can use it to campaign for another Fulani in Southern Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by PrinceOfLagos: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

You people must wear lipsticks for una mouth before you can use it to campaign for another Fulani in Southern Nigeria
Another Fulani is far better than Tinubu

Tinubu is one of the founding fathers of corruption in Nigeria so we no want

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by ganisucks(f): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You're in no position to decide that
That is true

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by BHG1: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Why Senator Gershom Bassey? https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2022/03/why-senator-gershom-bassey.html
PrinceOfLagos:

Most Nigerians will pick Atiku over Tinubu

Atiku is more sellable than Tinubu
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by helinues: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Another Fulani is far better than Tinubu

And the Yoruba leaders have consulted you privately that Tinubu is the only candidate Omoluwabi's can present right?

Or you didn't know that's another game changer?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by PrinceOfLagos: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
ganisucks:

That is true

Yeah, you should concentrate more on looking Fab and leave politics for the MEN!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by FreeStuffsNG: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
ImpostorPrinceOfLagos:

Take this ugly picture down
Hatred, bitterness and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not Igbo like you is not a political strategy for winning election sir.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by PrinceOfLagos: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

And the Yoruba leaders have consulted you privately that Tinubu is the only candidate Omoluwabi's can present right?

Or you didn't know that's another game changer?
I am Yoruba and currently, Tinubu is the only candidate in south west we know for now

Osibanjo has been hushed up from declaring to run against Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by PrinceOfLagos: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hatred, bitterness and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not Igbo like you is not a political strategy for winning election sir.
This emotional blackmail won't work , I am Yoruba and i will never support Tinubu ambition

Obasanjo didn't support Tinubu ambition same with Professor wole soyinka

Stop this nonsense of calling anyone that didn't support Tinubu Igbo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by helinues: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba and currently, Tinubu is the only candidate in south west we know for now

Osibanjo has been hushed up from declaring to run against Tinubu

Okay I have not only read but heard as well.

Can you stop mentioning me now.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by FreeStuffsNG: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
ImpostorPrinceOfLagos:

This emotional blackmail won't work , I am Yoruba and i will never support Tinubu ambition

Obasanjo didn't support Tinubu ambition same with Professor wole soyinka

Stop this nonsense of calling anyone that didn't support Tinubu Igbo
You are not Yoruba.
You are Igbo and an impostor.

You have multiple monikers and you are like that man described as unstable in the book of James because you look into the mirror and suddenly forget who you are. The Bible rightly described you as “A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways” (Jms. 1:8 ).

You have a character flaw that makes you morally bankrupt but suitable to support the likes of HE Atiku you once criticized his fulani tribe but now support against the wish of your Igbo people who want a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Googledotcom: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
I voted for Atiku in the last general election, I will vote for him again.

With the damages that satanic APC party has caused to Nigerians, no sane person should even speak ill against PDP.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by tuniski: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
limeta:
This Atiku guy don dey vex person
Southern Christian turn , is he deaf
It is time for atikulate oooooo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Phock2sweet: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
200million votes for atiku

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by pmc01(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
I care less
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by AbuAeesha: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

ur opinion right?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by BabaIbo: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
DOA!
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by NwaNimo1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Again?

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://guardian.ng/breakingnews/atiku-declares-to-run-for-president/?utm_medium=Social&echobox=twitter_post&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1648037585-1

Another old thief wants to run. Atiku,Tinubu should be stoned to death. The are old thieves with rotten tooth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Declare for how many times?he is totally misguided and dilutional thinking everything na money. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by AbuAeesha: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
another lavish campaign mode activated,if u knw ur way,
those that received last time can testify better

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by GeneralDae: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thesaint141:
Atiku the Ronaldo of Pdp according to Dino Melaye.
He has my vote anytime any day.
A man like Atiku should not be President if Nigeria is serious about nation building.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Nyanmiridunce: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Today Amaechi, tomorrow atiku. You're too unstable for a man. Guy, hope all is OK laidis?

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by gentleguy1975: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
limeta:
This Atiku guy don dey vex person
Southern Christian turn , is he deaf
1999-2007, Obasanjo, southern Christian,2010-2015 Jonathan, southern Christian haba,na only them Waka come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election / Buhari Leads Atiku With Nearly 500,000 Votes For 20 Lgas In Kastina / Ganduje: Why Hafiz Abubakar Resigned As My Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.