Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Atiku Declares To Run For President - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Declares To Run For President (29063 Views)

I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Nyanmiridunce: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hatred, bitterness and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu because he is not Igbo like you is not a political strategy for winning election sir.
You still dey use sir for that boy? Person wey no know where his father hail from. They lied to him that he's Yoruba but everything about him reeks of ibo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Polchiz:

Igbos voted PDP and not OBJ even though OBJ is the flagbearer? It is like saying Kalu and Okocha played for Super Eagle and not Nigeria.
Hatred can cause cerebral malfunctioning.

Igbos never voted for Obasanjo , Igbos only voted for the winning party. Igbos faced a dilemma of choosing between two unfavourable alternatives. They have no choice after heaping insults on him before the Primary which was a tug of war an election to nominate who will take over from Abdulsalam Abubakar, the general election was just a formality. Olu Falae and Obj were unfavourable alternatives to the IBOs especially when Uche Chukwumerije and Walter Ofornagoro have just completed Psychological warfares on the Yoruba under Abacha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by stacyadams: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
adekolaelect:
Tinubu gave you Buhari made him not qualify to become president ? Kids everywhere.
... grand father deceiving ur self... continue lying to yourself
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Jonathan39: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Says someone from a region that voted a Northerner against a Southern president in 2015 grin grin Tinubus Agenda is dead on Arrival
babaolofin:

You are a little boy. I think Akeredolu marriage to an IBO woman exposed him to be ridiculed by IBO governors at Enugu. Who is talking about Southern Unity. There is nothing like Southern Unity, your people are just dragging the Yorubas to fight your cause.

Firstly, it is Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom that approached Ambode for the resuscitation of the Southern governors forum in 2017. The meeting co-hosted by both governors in Lagos was a failure because of the IBOs. This time again, Okowa convened the meeting over some issues only for the meeting to become a failure at Enugu.

Under Obj, the forum fought the FG against onshore offshore dichotomy which favoured Akwa Ibom till date. Tinubu and Osoba led that battle. They also fought oil derivation battle. The IBOs have never been vocal in all these struggles. The same goes for Jonathan becoming the President. They only appeared when power came.

They only need you to support them, if it becomes obvious they cannot get what they want they abandon you.

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
helinues:

I saw your comments and Waka pass cos I ain't interested in back and forth Convo and more over, I have told you to stop mentioning.

Engaging with you is always boring as you must contradict yourself sha ni

Yet, Amaechi and Buni are the real deal .

Guy, when you knew Atiku is your last option, why have you not been campaigning for him instead of indirectly campaigning for Tinubu?

Where exactly did you learn your game of politics from?

Anyways, I do not expect any coherent response from you cos na another thing you go talk entirely.

Keep your opinions to yourself, ain't interested. I believe you can do that without anything happening to you.

Safe

SHUT UP!!!

YOU IGNORANT BOY
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by ststyreal(f): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Iyen na nice. He is likely to win the PDP ticket as usual.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Just to let you know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers far above HE Atiku and others and state few of the reasons why I state that Asiwaju Tinubu is competent and the most prepared,I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office sirs and mas.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.

When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos .

One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, create Tutors General offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
You no get conscience at all.... If this man were to be your father with the state of his health, would you have advice him to contest? Make una dey think of una children tomorrow oooo and fear God!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2022
Jonathan39:
Says someone from a region that voted a Northerner against a Southern president in 2015 grin grin Tinubus Agenda is dead on Arrival

The Yorubas fought to make Jonathan the President. The IBOs hijacked the Presidency and looted the treasury but cannot sustain it for the second term. Pa Edwin Clarke was fighting Obj who singlehandedly begged Northern Traditional institutions to allow him to rule.

If Tinubu Presidency is dead on arrival you have no say in it. Yorubas fought oil derivation increment battle, we fought demolition of onshore offshore dichotomy battle. You have no contributions .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by oilykid(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2022
babaolofin:

The Yorubas fought to make Jonathan the President. The IBOs hijacked the Presidency and looted the treasury but cannot sustain it for the second term. Pa Edwin Clarke was fighting Obj who singlehandedly begged Northern Traditional institutions to allow him to rule.

If Tinubu Presidency is dead on arrival you have no say in it. Yorubas fought oil derivation increment battle, we fought demolition of onshore offshore dichotomy battle. You have no contributions .
The yorubas could have contested against GEJ since his government was corrupt as claimed by them but instead they choosed to play a second fiddle to a Fulani man with the hope of getting back his support in 2023.
Maybe igbos will do what yorubas did in 2015

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by limeta(f): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2022
rickyrex:
and who is that southern Christian turn. I know tinubu is a Muslim and from the southern region. Name who you think can defeat tinubu from the south that is a Christian

What about you
Anything wrong with you
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2022
GeneralDae:

So who is your candidate?
If Bubu my love will come back for a 4l3rd term, i might have a candidate.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by anonimi: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2022
7Randall:
That's the problem. The credible people we have don't have much political power.

Who will make the credible people have political power and how will they do so

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by GeneralDae: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If Bubu my love will come back for a 4l3rd term, i might have a candidate.
Wonderful, so Bubu still has a lover? Good to know grin.
But jokes aside, you are a clown though. On the one hand, you speak against recycling same old politicians, on the other hand, you want Bubu to be there forever grin.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Jonathan39: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2022
My guy you fought nothing!
babaolofin:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by 7Randall: 9:16am On Mar 24, 2022
anonimi:

Who will make the credible people have political power and how will they do so
We Nigerians tend to applaud everything negative. A Nigerian will support a thief if he is paid a few thousand naira. We have few credible people in our political space in Nigeria. But they will never be president.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by anonimi: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2022
7Randall:
We Nigerians tend to applaud everything negative. A Nigerian will support a thief if he is paid a few thousand naira. We have few credible people in our political space in Nigeria. But they will never be president.

Who will do the needful work of making most Nigerians understand what they stand to lose by selling their vote/conscience for a few naira or food etc

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by anonimi: 10:50am On Mar 24, 2022
babaolofin:

So much delusion of grandeur in one comment.
Fight this, fight that, only to have a Professor deputise for a NEPA certificate herdsman who has predictably ruined everything handed over to him and ballooned our debts.
Thiefnuibu who fought Jonathan's Yoruba choice for HoR Speaker in 2011 is the bastard that Pastor Tunde Bakare called him back then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by 7Randall: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
anonimi:

Who will do the needful work of making most Nigerians understand what they stand to lose by selling their vote/conscience for a few naira or food etc
Nigerians are stubborn. We never listen
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
GeneralDae:

Wonderful, so Bubu still has a lover? Good to know grin.
But jokes aside, you are a clown though. On the one hand, you speak against recycling same old politicians, on the other hand, you want Bubu to be there forever grin.
Don't you like how BuBu is showing us love?
He must stay there till he dies. And my love for him will keep growing. Our dearest BuBu.
As we love oldies for leaders, there's no need replacing and ancestor with another ancestor. Let's be managing the one we have.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by GeneralDae: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Don't you like how BuBu is showing us love?
He must stay there till he dies. And my love for him will keep growing. Our dearest BuBu.
As we love oldies for leaders, there's no need replacing and ancestor with another ancestor. Let's be managing the one we have.
Okay I see you are trolling.
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
GeneralDae:

Okay I see you are trolling.
LOL
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by rickyrex(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
limeta:

What about you
Anything wrong with you
you go sponsor me
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by TheRealGap: 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
PressMyButton:
Now ibos can start promoting their man. But one thing is certain, 100 Atikus cannot stop Tinubu Presidency.

Why not, sir?
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by limeta(f): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
rickyrex:
you go sponsor me

Na me dey sponsor Tinubu ?
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by rickyrex(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
limeta:

Na me dey sponsor Tinubu ?
who knows
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Basic123: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Most Nigerians will pick Atiku over Tinubu

Atiku is more sellable than Tinubu
You failed!
Re: Atiku Declares To Run For President by Basic123: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu derailed the zoning agreement with his greed and selfish interest that still won't fly

So at this point, all votes will go to Atiku of PDP
Let APC go to hell and never come back
😆

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day / "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari / Photo Of Guests Assembling For Presentation Of Certificate Of Return For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.