Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Did Obiano Work? - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Obiano Work? (56631 Views)

What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? / Difu Obiano's 6th Birthday Celebration In USA (Photos) / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Reyhzor(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

You noisemakers keep saying you cannot be in Anambra and conpare both. Didn’t Obiano trash Obi and his candidates twice in elections even in Obis polling unit. You need to shut up. You’re not from Anambra
Answer the question to prove you're from the state , then we continue
Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 12:18am On Jul 08, 2022
tctrills:

The same Anambra people voted for Obi twice and his candidate Obiano in 2013
Anambra never voted Obi 21/21 landslide. Even Soludo with Obiano won 19/21. Obiano didn’t win 19/21 in his first term so we know who is who
Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

Lies. What money did he use to build the flyovers, ICC, bridges etc?
Obi IGR was 8 billion yearly while Obiano did IGR of 28 billion yearly so you don’t know what your talking about
Nwannem don't mind those brainwashed illiterates who does not know figures.

Good number of them don't know ordinary 1+1 not to talk of statistics.
As if 70b naira can pay salary and sustain a state for 4years talk more of two tenures.

2 Likes

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Reyhzor:

Answer the question to prove you're from the state , then we continue
You asking irrelevant question. Who is the former king of anyamelum?

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by donbrowser(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Everything this OP said is true. Obiano also boosted rice production to visible degree. It's everywhere in our state. You don't need to read Audio.

But Obiano failed in internal security. Onitsha evening criminals had surged to a diabolical degree just before Soludo came to tackle them.

But OP, unemployment in Anambra State was reported at 44% in NBS' most recent national unemployment statistics.
Anybody that passed Anambra would have noticed much higher poverty in the state.

But it's Igbos turn: Whether Amaechi or Obi, one must rule. And I know their worst case scenario. It will still be a good one. Osinbajo can go and be Ogun State Gov. They need him.

Lmao so Obi was terrible afterall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Reyhzor(m): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

Anyamelum is a local government not a town.
You're not from Anambra,so go and rest with your copy and paste
There's nothing like a king of a LGA , it's only town.
You see you're paid to type nonsense, what you don't know about.
Go and get work or the calamity of the country will fall on your family, the cry of the people will fall on you

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Achasew(m): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2022
In my life I have never read a biased article as this. You just working So hard to discredit Obi for his efforts and create a saint like statue for Willie whose second home is Ofiaku?

Where is your conscience?
Re: Did Obiano Work? by tctrills: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

Anambra never voted Obi 21/21 landslide. Even Soludo with Obiano won 19/21. Obiano didn’t win 19/21 in his first term so we know who is who
Obi was not on the ballot sheet in 2021. Anambra voted for Obi twice and then voted for Obiano in his first term because of Obi's achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 12:28am On Jul 08, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
It's obvious that your brain is seriously leaking
Look at the rable rouser that was insulting Obiano over a flyover he started and completed saying another persons brain is leaking. Your own brain is filled with lies, ignorance, foolishness and propaganda. See a doctor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Reyhzor(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2022
tctrills:
Obi was not on the ballot sheet in 2021. Anambra voted for Obi twice and then voted for Obiano in his first term because of Obi's achievements.

Don't reply him again, he's paid to type this.
The op claimed he's from Anambra state, but he's not.
Re: Did Obiano Work? by tctrills: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

Hahaha the safest state. Hahahaha. You must be 15 years. Now I know
Now we bring facts to you and you insult. You are really childish. At least you could have made so research before disgracing yourself.
Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2022
tctrills:
He was not on the ballot sheet because his candidate didnt win? But he was everywhere campaigning for his candidates, telling them obiano failed but still failed to win his own polling unit and LGA twice.
Also when he won his election he never won 21/21 like obiano did so end of discussion
Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Willie Obiano was Governor under Buhari led Federal government amidst poor GDP, Oil, and Economic meltdown yet he was able to increase Anambra GDP from N3 trillion to 4.2 trillion in a space of 5years (from 2014-2019), and as at 2020 Anambra had a GDP of $12 billion and per capita income of $1750. Obiano kept Anambra State at top of the chart in fiscal performance (even more than Obi's administration); attracted highest foreign/local investments in the entire Southeast and southsouth region. Delivered series of capital projects which are today yielding immediate returns to the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 12:30am On Jul 08, 2022
tctrills:

Now we bring facts to you and you insult. You are really childish. At least you could have made so research before disgracing yourself.
Its the audacity to call Anambra of Awkuzu SARS under Obi and kidnapping capital of Nigeria, bank robberies the safest state. Anambra became the safest state under Obiano, go and ask your parents.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Obiano Work? by tctrills: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

Ngige did more in IGR than Obi and Obiano never increased tax. He simply blocked the loopholes which Obi was looting via his uncle. A big state like Anambra should not be doing low IGR.
Obianos EFCC case is political, nothing came out of it. His passport was returned to him and he has now retired to his home abroad. Let EFCC clear Obis pandora case so we know who is the disgrace
IGR is just a small part of Governance. It's never the whole picture. Having a bigger IGR means very little.
Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 12:32am On Jul 08, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
I shouldn't waste my time with a mental patient like you
Go and waste you time in the psychiatry where you belong, atleast I already cured one of the many lies stuffed in your brain by obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Obiano Work? by tctrills: 12:33am On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

Its the audacity to call Anambra of Awkuzu SARS under Obi and kidnapping capital of Nigeria, bank robberies the safest state. Anambra became the safest state under Obiano, go and ask your parents.
If Anambra was not the number 1 state in security, what number was Anambra? Do your research and compare it to other states. Google is your friend.
I believe you are old enough to carry out simple research.
Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 12:34am On Jul 08, 2022
tctrills:

IGR is just a small part of Governance. It's never the whole picture. Having a bigger IGR means very little.
Now it's more clear you are an educated illiterate.
Re: Did Obiano Work? by Reyhzor(m): 12:34am On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

You don't want to reply again
Anyamelum is not a town but LGA.
So you get mind dey type nonsense.
May your intentions visit both you and your generation.
I pray if you meant good with this , it shall be good with you but if it's to compare Obi using it as campaign strategy, may Nigerian situation happen to you

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 12:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Reyhzor:

Don't reply him again, he's paid to type this.
The op claimed he's from Anambra state, but he's not.
If you were smart you will go through my nairaland history and then see it will be foolish for me to argue whether I'm from Anambra or not. You are just a loser looking for where to clutch after I busted your lies and I'm not bothered.
Obiano remains Anambra best Governor in history whether you losers like it or not, if you want us to argue who is from Anambra, open a thread lets compare Obi and Obiano's achievements, then we can call and verify location of projects and know who is from Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Obiano Work? by globemoney01: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2022
tctrills:

If Anambra was not the number 1 state in security, what number was Anambra? Do your research and compare it to other states. Google is your friend.
I believe you are old enough to carry out simple research.
Anambra was the kidnapping capital of Nigeria under Obi. It took Obiano to rid the state of kidnappers and restore security to the state.
Read
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-defiant-abductors-200-kidnappings-n1-billion-ransom/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Obiano established Anambra State Health Insurance Agency (ASHIA) which provides insurance to cover health expenditure of the recipient, his or her spouse and 4 children. Even major operations are either covered fully or subsidized. This is the best functioning health insurance program in East,West & Central Africa. (National Health Insurance in Abuja is hardly ever accessible. The hospital will delay attending to you until you are forced to buy the ordinary card). Other countries like Ghana came to understudy the Anambra Health Insurance program because it works excellently at just N1000 per month. Under his watch, Anambra State also got their basic health fund. People are no longer dying because they cannot afford hospital bills.

2) Establishment of Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency. They have won awards from the WHO & World Bank.

3) Establishment of Anambra State Oxygen Plant. The 2nd largest in Nigeria.

4) Established Anambra State Public Health Emergency Operating Center.

Go and check the health statistics of Anambra before his tenure and compare with the figures after wards).

Visit page 11 for more information
Re: Did Obiano Work? by fuugee(m): 12:39am On Jul 08, 2022
GenBuhari:
Can somebody help me to explain to my Grandmother in the village how the International Conference centre would impact her life positively?
It's not feasible for everyone to benefit directly from every project undertaken by the government. From an economic perspective, an International Conference Center will attract visitors/conference attendees that will spend money in restaurants, grocery stores, hotels etc which will in turn stimulate the local economy. So if your Grandmother in the village seeks direct financial gains from the ICC, nothing stops her from going to the city and becoming a vendor of some fast moving good, assuming she's in good health to work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Reyhzor(m): 12:40am On Jul 08, 2022
globemoney01:

If you were smart you will go through my nairaland history and then see it will be foolish for me to argue whether I'm from Anambra or not. You are just a loser looking for where to clutch after I busted your lies and I'm not bothered.
Obiano remains Anambra best Governor in history whether you losers like it or not, if you want us to argue who is from Anambra, open a thread lets compare Obi and Obiano's achievements, then we can call and verify location of projects and know who is from Anambra
I can see Obi is your nightmare since years back, omoh you be witch oo.
See what your doing to yourself , no peace of mind because of someone that didn't know you exist

1 Like

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 12:42am On Jul 08, 2022
fuugee:

It's not feasible for everyone to benefit directly from every project undertaken by the government. From an economic perspective, an International Conference Center will attract visitors/conference attendees that will spend money in restaurants, grocery stores, hotels etc which will in turn stimulate the local economy. So if your Grandmother in the village seeks direct financial gains from the ICC, nothing stops her from going to the city and becoming a vendor of some fast moving good, assuming she's in good health to work.
Thanks for Educating him. Most of them don't have school SAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Obiano Work? by tctrills: 12:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Willie Obiano was Governor under Buhari led Federal government amidst poor GDP, Oil, and Economic meltdown yet he was able to increase Anambra GDP from N3 trillion to 4.2 trillion in a space of 5years (from 2014-2019), and as at 2020 Anambra had a GDP of $12 billion and per capita income of $1750. Obiano kept Anambra State at top of the chart in fiscal performance (even more than Obi's administration); attracted highest foreign/local investments in the entire Southeast and southsouth region. Delivered series of capital projects which are today yielding immediate returns to the state.
Fake Obiano news.
https://stateofstates.kingmakers.com.ng/States/Anambra/GDP/
Re: Did Obiano Work? by PoliteActivist: 12:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Funny thing is, Obiano was actually Obi's third term. Nobody knew Obiano except for Obi. Then he turned on the hand that fed him. KARMA! - that's why he is so hated today!

Below, Obi saying for the umpteenth time that he left Obiano N75B and NO debt!
https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share

Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 12:44am On Jul 08, 2022
tctrills:

Fake Obiano news.
https://stateofstates.kingmakers.com.ng/States/Anambra/GDP/
Your last comment about the GDP said alot about you. You don't Worth anybody's attention here.
Re: Did Obiano Work? by Chikeluba25(m): 12:46am On Jul 08, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Funny thing is, Obiano was actually Obi's third term. Nobody knew Obiano except for Obi. Then he turned on the hand that fed him. KARMA! - that's why he is so hated today!
If I may ask, who know Obi except for Ojukwu... Then he betrayed Ojukwu.

Nobody is pursuing you, and you are running. The trend is a documentary of a job well done by Willie Obiano... What I don't understand is why it is giving you HPB.

Take it to the bank: Obiano performed excellent, Soludo is doing great, Anambra is soaring from glory to glory, and our standard can never drop like you wished.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled / Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.