Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! (37432 Views)

Update On "Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mom" / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / I Hit My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 1:06am On Mar 25, 2022
zionstaar75:
only one word describes you.."omo ale"(bastard)u dey slap your mama,na bottle your son go break for your head.u still come social media to announce am
I'm not a bastard
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 1:07am On Mar 25, 2022
kingemi:

Op you really need to make a move of faith and go to that Ondo at least before the end of today...
And try to put call to your dad please.

Are you happy as your mind is still troubled like this?
Since I've been in nearly a similar case, I can relate,...that's why you should try and reach out to her and apologize so you can be happy at least with yourself.

Mbok I want to hear a good feedback from you ASAP
May the good Lord forgive and bless you.
heard she will be back on Saturday
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by aariwa(m): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2022
My only advice for you is to leave her forever, change your phone lines forever.You will never make any head way in life as long as she is around you .People like that are the opposite form of Midas touch ie anything they touch they destroy and they are mostly twins..they were just created to be wrong people on earth and they never change .The condition your dad is today is a result of her.The people you are asking for advice here would not understand your predicaments because most of their mothers are rational human beings so they will see it from that point of view.The decision is yours

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 1:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Nocommonsense:
Life, I wish I have a mother that could even slap me right now. People don't value what they have until they lose them. Go back and beg your mother and have meaningful conversation with her like mother and son.
seem like u don't get it... We never that kind of conversation. I always envy others when I how they relate with their mothers. Nothing like that in my own case, it's always her nagging about something I've not done right.. When I was with them fully, I never stayed in d parlor with them. I'm always in my room not cos of fear but cos I know she's gonna pick on me about something. I was always on my own most times and it has affected me growing up. I can stay in a single for an entire week without stepping out, no one comes to visit, I don't go to visit anyone.. it's quite shameful to say, I don't even have a girlfriend for someone who's of a marriageable age. I'm basically into events, like I go to events every weekend, mostly weddings and I see mothers and sons dances.. but I'm sure my mom will cause a scene at my wedding. It's tiring trust me
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 1:15am On Mar 25, 2022
aariwa:
My only advice for you is to leave her forever, change your phone lines forever.You will never make any head way in life as long as she is around you .People like that are the opposite form of Midas touch ie anything they touch they destroy and they are mostly twins..they were just created to be wrong people on earth and they never change .The condition your dad is today is a result of her.The people you are asking for advice here would not understand your predicaments because most of their mothers are rational human beings so they will see it from that point of view.The decision is yours
omo, o ga bayi o
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 1:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am so sorry about your mother's attitude, some mother's are like that, mine almost has the same characteristics of your mother. Though she pushed u to do that, I won't blame u for hitting her shaaa but will advise next time, just walk away please. What did your dad say?
he has not uttered a word
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 1:25am On Mar 25, 2022
Mavor:
You are a demon. People like you who hit their parents are the worst kind of person on earth. You rank on the same category as a child molester. No amount of excuses or long story justifies you hitting your own mother. Abomination!!! If her abuses were too much, then why not cut her off from your life? May God help your soul.
can you be nice atleast
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 1:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Socratiz:
The people condemning you here are those who don't know what it means to have a toxic mum, one who makes you regret your existence.

The mistake you made was staying too long in her presence for your patience to be exhausted.

You will need to apologize though she may not accept your apology. It doesn't matter. Just do it.

Secondly, stay away from her. Find other means of being a worthy brother to the last born. Avoid your mum so that such a thing does not repeat itself.

BTW, where was your dad when all these happened? Did he intervene? What was his response when your mum reported to him?

It's important to know what he thought about the incident. I would expect him to encourage you to apologize to your mum.

Just do that and keep off.
I heard her call him before I left their house.. I expected him to call me but he hasn't and it's been 4days now
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by shege45: 1:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Moz22:
he was away when it happened... And he's yet to make a comment nor call me since yesterday
just apologize to her
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by marttol: 2:28am On Mar 25, 2022
jimmychang:
The hatred for her has been piling up and it resulted in your outburst...it is not your fault abeg.

My stepmom did the same to me and naturally I am a very calm person.I don't smoke,womanise,big introvert.My stepmom will always complain about me even if I breathe grin.I started resenting her and the resentment grew.One day she started and omo my fuse just blow.I warned her that I was going to beat her up ; and I didn't know when I said it.It was the anger speaking grin grin.I hate going home on holidays because of her when I was in boarding school.My dad knew.

Las Las na me them still blame. grin grin grin grin
step mother are always wicked,they can pretend to even like you at times but they will not hide their hatred for you, you even get mind insult her join...better be close to christians who are in love with God and make friends with them...STEP MOTHERS ALWAYS GO SPIRITUAL FOR THEIR STEP CHILDREN, TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE... AIN'T JOKING.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by jimmychang: 2:33am On Mar 25, 2022
marttol:
step mother are always wicked,they can pretend to even like you at times but they will not hide their hatred for you, you even get mind insult her join...better be close to christians who are in love with God and make friends with them...STEP MOTHERS ALWAYS GO SPIRITUAL FOR THEIR STEP CHILDREN, TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE... AIN'T JOKING.

I don't give a Bleep if she goes spiritual or shit.She hasn't done anything for me to make me indepted to her.In spiritual realm there are principles that governs it. IF SHE TOUCH ME HER CHILDREN WILL BEAR THE BURNT. grin grin.I think It is because I am the first born and a male child that is why.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by marttol: 2:34am On Mar 25, 2022
jimmychang:

I don't give a Bleep if she goes spiritual or shit.She hasn't done anything for me to make me indepted to her.In spiritual realm there are principles that governs it. IF SHE TOUCH ME HER CHILDREN WILL BEAR THE BURNT. grin grin.I think It is because I am the first born and a male child that is why.
ok o
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Ilekokonit: 3:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Moz22:
Actually typing this with a heavy heart.. wish I had handled the situation better.

The deed is already done.

If I were you, I will write a letter of apology and deliver it by courier to her but what ever you do, don't see her face to face for some time to come now as the problem would not have arisen if you gave her some gap.

Once you have delivered the letter of apology to her by courier then all you can now do is 1) Avoid seeing her for some time possibly a long time to avoid any further confrontation as any attempt at another face to face meeting with her may result in further fisticuffs if care is not taken and 2) Forgive yourself as I'm sure you did not go to her house with the plan to hit her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by VanuatuWycombe: 3:17am On Mar 25, 2022
angry sad op, you should not have hit her. Please don’t drive your mom to the point of thinking and being hypertensive. Ok? Please. Our mothers feel they want the best for us and that’s why you see them trying to correct us in their own little ways of understanding. They feel they are experienced than we do.

Please don’t allow this millennia mirage of life we lead affect your relationships with any of your parents. There is nothing good in the ‘freedom’ you think you have without being in good books of your parents. Even if they are wrong, there are ways of managing them and they would come to love you more and seek your counsel in many things.

Kindly find time to beg her. Please. This post makes me sad.
You can still achieve your musical goals without beating your mum. Ok? Just always let her see why you need her support in what you are doing. She could have had a kind of experience from your dad’s musical career which could have made her regretted some things but as her son, you can find out more about this and reassure her on some things.
Just try and build that bond with her and learn how to trust each other. You would realize that she would be your number one fan.

While you do your musical career, try and complete your education, up to at least NCE, poly or university level. Assist her in house chores. Run errands for her. Update her on things you feel would be useful to her and she would be your best companion.

Please don’t listen to what many people out here would say that she deserves it. She doesn’t deserve it.

You can be your guy man, street boy etc and still love and respect your parents.

God would prosper you and give you the wisdom to paddle your way out of this murky weather.

I feel down as if it’s me that did it.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Yomit71(m): 5:10am On Mar 25, 2022
ComeToJesus:

You fall into mistakes because you are erratic and also lack direction. Don't say "we" , say "I".
There's no joint stupidity. Stupidity is personal.
Own it.
what's the point trading words with nonentity like you.
truly, my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by 1856xx: 5:42am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
For eating mummy thank you after graduation? grin
[/s]
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by 1856xx: 5:42am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Fahdiga, brainless and unreasonable?

It's not surprising when someone is still eating mummy thank you angry
[/s]
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by thinkmoney(m): 5:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are very unreasonable and won’t make a good head,pls never get married because you’ll ruin it with your brainless way of approach
You are intelligent jo. That one just attacked the future gboa without sympathy or wisdom.
The guy was wrong to hit the mum but provocation and frustrationtion is real
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by lagosrd: 6:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Well people say shit happens. This one is a real SHIT but do not too bother about it.
1. Ask God to forgive you for that silly thing you did.
2. Go to your mum and ask for her forgiveness before she lace you with curses that you may live foe the rest of your life. Pls go with an elderly person or go and meet her in her room . Only her and yourself. And beg her profusely until you see signs that she has forgiven you.

3. Repeat that foe a couple of days and weeks . Even go on errands for her. Meanwhile you created such problems for yourself and you must solve it.

4. Since you've now become a man, live that house immediately and stop being lazy. Even if you don't have light stay in your house, develop yourself and take your brother along with you. All these are expected of you as a matured person.

5. Dont you know that if you stay far away from your parent and you drink garri , anytime you go visiting your parents , they will welcome you as if you just came from the US.

6. Call them more often and shower her with gifts.

7. Lastly, your mother is your mother, learn to love her the way she is . Monkey no fine but ihm mama like am
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Coolcash1: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2022
I hope OP understands the gravity of his action. I still can't imagine the level of provocation or anger that will make a child raise up his or her against his or her parents except such child is into occultism or mentally deranged. That said, this is not a story you should have brought to the social media as its a private issue which you should have managed privately. I hope you know you can never make it again in life IF your mum has cursed you for this your irresponsible, distasteful, disgusting, satanic action.

Just two remedial actions you need to take. First, go on fasting and prayer to your creator and genuinely ask for forgiveness. Secondly, go back to your mum that you are really really sorry for your action and ask for her blessings.

Selah!

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2022
aariwa:
op take this advise, otherwise nah matchet you go matchet am next. I did same and now I have peace of mind. people like your mother will never change because they do not see the wrong in their actions. whether you apologise or not she will never change. leave her for a good ten years. then when she sees you after that she will value your presense and treat you with respect.

I only blame you because you went back to her place.
me I done land my aunty slap and I do not regret it neither did I apologise till today and will never do. some people tend to treat you like shit just because you stay under their roof.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Sent87: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2022
I can relate with you on this, please ask for forgiveness and avoid her, henceforth.
Parental curses is a serious thing.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by IRALIFE(f): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Moz22:
Actually typing this with a heavy heart and so much disgust for what I've done.. wish I had handled the situation better.

My father is the best man I could ever wish for and if I had another chance to pick a dad again in my next life, I'll pick a richer version of him but my mom?? Sigh!

However growing up with them was so stressful in every way u can think of.. my dad was the meek type, soft spoken and slow to react but my mom would always complain about everything, she fights everything and everyone.. never afraid of any form of confrontation, she would complain about my hairstyle, she would check if I sagged my trousers.. she monitored me extremely and always nagged about it.. I'm this typa guy who is well cultured, I wouldn't say I got that from home training tho cos I do not drink, smoke nor womanize... And I think it's d joy of every parent to have child like me, I basically had no friends visiting me then and even up till now. I've got trust issues that's why I don't keep friends.. my mom made my youthful days hell for me, I didn't really enjoy it.. times I spent with her were miserable as she would shout everyday, quarrel even over phone conversations that you would think the person she's fighting with was right in front of her.. and some times I even pity my dad whenever she starts with him. I developed some sorta hatred for her

Lately I've been spending more time with them cos of our last born just so I could keep an eye on him and we stayed close too.. and the way she treats him makes me wonder if she was the one gave birth to him, if I was away when she was pregnant for him and delivered.. I would have argued that she was his mother. There were times that I had to pass the night there and her voice or rants would be what will wake me up very early in the morning just as it used to be when I used to be there...

I used to think that as people grow old, they become calmer but that isn't the case with my mom, she's more violent... She lost her twin sis last year March and I sincerely hoped that would change atleast but iro nio... Her other sisters aren't even speaking to her at the moment. My dad was a musician.. old age won't allow him continue doing music, coincidentally I picked up that barton.. been doing the same music(live musician) all my life but my mom has always been against it.. she was never happy whenever I carry my dad's guitar to rehearse or whenever I bring a piano home.. it was always war...

Been there since last weekend cos of the poor electricity in my area.. we have had power for about 7 days now.. Had gone for a studio session, only to return in d evening and I was greeted with shouting over a very trivial issue, I was so angry that I responded to every of her verbal insults.. and then she hit me and I reciprocated which I felt so bad about almost immediately.. she dragged me by my clothes shouting that I must kill her again, by that time.. my anger had subdued and all I had on my mind was to leave the house immediately. She threatened to arrest me.. She tore my shirt and I managed to pull away from her.. and left without picking my stuffs. All my life, I have never raised up my hands to hit a woman talkless of my mom.. I don't even beat kids when they do wrong, I hate to see tears..

I know it's a disgraceful thing to do. I've got no excuse for what I've done whatsoever. I even avoid confrontations with my own gender sef cos I know what I'm capable of. I'm always quick to say the word sorry just to avoid prolonged issues. I had been offline since it happened, just came here to drop this and I know how much insults I'm gonna get here anyway but we learn everyday and will surely pick the ones that will make me a better person.. no one's perfect

Pls ignore my typo errors abeg

I can see you're really remorseful for what you did. You already know it was wrong, no need to stress that. However, the rage was a build up of suppressed emotions based on her previous behaviours.
As you have been advised, seek the forgiveness of your dad and mum. He also wouldn't be happy with you. Ask God to forgive you too.
Also, for your own well-being, ask God to help you forgive her for all the hurt she's caused you.
Try to see a therapist as well to unburden.

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by captain247: 7:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Op go before God Almighty and seek for forgiveness with a repentant heart.
Your mum is a human get any item like lace material, shoe or jewellery something ladies would love and go with elders and kneel before her to plead for her forgiveness. Ensure she pronounce that she has forgiven you before leaving.
Your mum attitude towards everyone around is triggered by something and can only be corrected by finding out what went wrong on her journey of life. No one enjoys been angry all the time and she has gotten addicted to such life style. You and your dad needs help her out.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Adebowalay(m): 8:28am On Mar 25, 2022
No matter how you make it look, e don be for you brother....bcoz nemesis don dey eye you

1 Like

Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Divoc19(f): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2022
You did what your father should have done a long time ago. Don't stay sober because she had it coming karma. She will forever respect you and your opinion.
A similar thing happened in my family till today my mum repects her elderst son, sometimes she'll be like that one craze pass me grin
Some women get too carried away...But please don't let it happen again.
Stay away from her. She can't curse you. She's not your maker.

Moz22:
Actually typing this with a heavy

Pls ignore my typo errors abeg
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by peacemara54(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
oga leave this nonsense statement. the young man is human too. just because you gave birth to a person does not give you the right to physically , emotionally and psychologically traumatised them, even the bible advised parents not to provoke their children .
do to others what you will like others to do unto you
I went through the same thing as that young man so I understand his pain. some women are very very violent emotionally and can damage you beyond repair psychologically and emotionally. I suffered high b.p at age 25 because of my own mother. she actually enjoys quarrels and trouble making with me ,shouting over things that do not matter and even saying things like"it would be better to adopt than to have the kind of kids she has ".
though I never hit her if not God I would have done worse than hitting her.

so stop encouraging bad behaviour of parents . their children are humans too and deserve a form of respect and also apologies too.
the young man will not suffer any thing from his children as long as he is the victim.

No matter what, let it come to the worst, you have no right to react to an extent of hiting your parent. When you see signs, it's better you leave the house.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2022
peacemara54:

No matter what, let it come to the worst, you have no right to react to an extent of hiting your parent. When you see signs, it's better you leave the house.

the parents too have no right to abuse the children emotionally and psychologically too. It is totally the fault of the parents what ever out come. they are responsible for moulding the child. if you throw violent emotional and psychological trauma to your child then youre simply moulding them into the path of violence. You talk as if walking away is easy , these are human beings not robots.
tell me why you do not advise the parent to walk away too, don't they have two legs?
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by tonididdy(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2022
Moz22:
I really don't see any crime in spending time with my dad and younger bro.. maybe not my mum cos we don't see eye to eye even before d incident
How old are you bra?
You don't just leave your house and go camp in your parents house for weeks unless you are jobless, if it's a Christmas holiday, that's an exception.
2 or 3 days is enough to breed respect ( yes parents respect their independent kids alot if you play your cards right).
Your mom is disgusted at the sight of you because you are following in a path your dad followed (am 100% sure, your mother is some worth disrespectful to your father).
You just have to disappear for a while. It will help both of you. You have to get a real job, being a musician at night will not cut it bro.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by peacemara54(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2022
EMILO2STAY:
the parents too have no right to abuse the children emotionally and psychologically too. It is totally the fault of the parents what ever out come. they are responsible for moulding the child. if you throw violent emotional and psychological trauma to your child then youre simply moulding them into the path of violence. You talk as if walking away is easy , these are human beings not robots.
tell me why you do not advise the parent to walk away too, don't they have two legs?

My brother, no matter your argument or point, it's not an excuse. It's true some parents have some kind of terrible behavior. And the word of God also , warned parent not to provoke their children to anger.

If they failed, their judgment is in God's hands not yours. Most times, women often shows aggression due to what they are passing through. It's not so common finding a woman whose husband makes everything comfortable for, suddenly develop aggression

There is a limit to what women can bare especially when thing are not working in the family at times.

But in all, God sees it that way. I will try and find the scriptural verse but it's in the Bible.

Bible says, "whoever beat his parent, his lamp shall forever be quenched" No matter the reason behind it, God will not recognize that. Beating your parent is a curse from God.

Most times, parents commit certain acts that aren't just right and they know but will never accept their fault.

At times, it takes patience and Gods wisdom to correct our parent but w can actually correct them and let them see things the way we do.

In whatsoever situation, pls avoid any situation that will leads to hiting your parent. It's the surest way of suicide. Anyone who does that, dies a natural death.
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2022
tonididdy:

How old are you bra?
You don't just leave your house and go camp in your parents house for weeks unless you are jobless, if it's a Christmas holiday, that's an exception.
2 or 3 days is enough to breed respect ( yes parents respect their independent kids alot if you play your cards right).
Your mom is disgusted at the sight of you because you are following in a path your dad followed (am 100% sure, your mother is some worth disrespectful to your father).
You just have to disappear for a while. It will help both of you. You have to get a real job, being a musician at night will not cut it bro.
did u just say weeks? Sometimes u don't just jump into conclusions and I far earn even more than some salary earners. I love my job, I never stayed that I was poor. I live within my means and I'm comfortable atleast
Re: Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! by Moz22: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:
angry sad op, you should not have hit her. Please don’t drive your mom to the point of thinking and being hypertensive. Ok? Please. Our mothers feel they want the best for us and that’s why you see them trying to correct us in their own little ways of understanding. They feel they are experienced than we do.

Please don’t allow this millennia mirage of life we lead affect your relationships with any of your parents. There is nothing good in the ‘freedom’ you think you have without being in good books of your parents. Even if they are wrong, there are ways of managing them and they would come to love you more and seek your counsel in many things.

Kindly find time to beg her. Please. This post makes me sad.
You can still achieve your musical goals without beating your mum. Ok? Just always let her see why you need her support in what you are doing. She could have had a kind of experience from your dad’s musical career which could have made her regretted some things but as her son, you can find out more about this and reassure her on some things.
Just try and build that bond with her and learn how to trust each other. You would realize that she would be your number one fan.

While you do your musical career, try and complete your education, up to at least NCE, poly or university level. Assist her in house chores. Run errands for her. Update her on things you feel would be useful to her and she would be your best companion.

Please don’t listen to what many people out here would say that she deserves it. She doesn’t deserve it.

You can be your guy man, street boy etc and still love and respect your parents.

God would prosper you and give you the wisdom to paddle your way out of this murky weather.

I feel down as if it’s me that did it.
my music pays me even more than when I worked in d bank. I'm a hnd graduate of accountancy. I'm not just some wayward kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) / Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / How Many Of You Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.