Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship (1130 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by mashnino(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
HOW TO CONTROL A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

1. I KNOW DIS MYT SOUND WEIRD BUT TRY TO QUARELL AT TYMS.
IT HELPS YOU KONW THE VALUE OF YOUR PARTNER,

2. DON'T BUG YOUR PARTNER WITH TOO MUCH FONE CALLS,TEXT MSGS WILL DO because MSGZ KINDA
RELATE MORE DAN CALLS IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.

3. DON'T BE OVER-CONCLUSIV IN CERTAIN ISSUES IT ONLY HELPS IN SEPRATING YOU GUYS D MORE

4. ALWAIS SURPRIZE YA PARTNER. THINK OUT OF THE BOX SURPRIZEZ.

5. WE ALL KONW KISSING ON THE LIP IS VEWI ROMANTIC, HAVE U TRY'D KISSIN ION THE FORE-HEAD
IT IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS TO YOUR GAL, this is to the males only

THIS IS ALL I CAN WRITE FOR NOW, IF U HAVE OTHER TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS YOU CAN CONTINUE WITH THE TREND,

LOVE SO SWEET, BUT CULD TASTE BITTER AT TIMES,
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by Goldieluks: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2011
Nice one!

But are you in any way married to DYT,cause you both seem to write in same manner undecided cheesy
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by mashnino(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2011
just the ryt person i ws waitin for to reply, nope i dnt know her personally, i only knw her hre on nl, and wat similar in our writing,
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2011
Where did you get this OPRAH?
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by mashnino(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2011
nope, i composed it myself oo, and from the reviews i noticed frm my relatnshp,
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by iice(f): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2011
Alwais = always.  Same amount of letters.  Sheer madness.
The things produced these days undecided

Quarreling doesn't work for me.  Don't need the stress.  It's likely to have us kaput grin
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by 190: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2011
Rubbish

It would never work on Nigerian girls:

Try picking up a fight with a Nigerian girl and you're only giving her a license to go sleep with the next Mugu undecided
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by Dyt(f): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2011
Walks in n looks arnd
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by mashnino(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2011
190:

Rubbish

It would never work on Nigerian girls:

Try picking up a fight with a Nigerian girl and you're only giving her a license to go sleep with the next Mugu undecided

MY GUY NOT ALL NIGERIAN GALZ, SOME NAIJA GALZ ARE ACTUALLY NOT WORTH DATING, DOZE ARE THR GALS U SEE AND ASK DEM OUT AND WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT THEY ANSA WITH A YES, WHILE SOME OF THEM ARE DZA BEST IN THE WORLD, I SO LOVE MY GAL

iice:

Alwais = always.  Same amount of letters.  Sheer madness.
The things produced these days undecided

Quarreling doesn't work for me.  Don't need the stress.  It's likely to have us kaput grin

SOWI IT DUZN'T WORK FOR YOU, I KNW IT WORKZ FOR PEOPLE DAT ARE RILY IN LUV, I AM NOT SAYING YOU NOT IN LUV OO, BUT U KNW MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE

Dyt:

Walks in n looks arnd

WORK OUT AS U CAME IN OR U CONTRIBUTE, DID U READ WAT GOLDIELUKS SAID ABOUT YOU ABOVE, ??
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2011
Since no two relationships are the same, general rules are not always applicable
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by iice(f): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
mashnino:

SOWI IT DUZN'T WORK FOR YOU, I KNW IT WORKZ FOR PEOPLE DAT ARE RILY IN LUV, I AM NOT SAYING YOU NOT IN LUV OO, BUT U KNW MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE

Whatever that gibberish was, na you and your majority sabi.

*Thanks be to Odin i no near the majority. . .tufia*
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by mashnino(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2011
Mynd_44:

Since no two relationships are the same, general rules are not always applicable

yeah u ryt, but all relationships have sumting similar, LOVE, so my guy LOVE IS A GENERAL TERN FOR EVERY RELATIONSHP, EVEN IF YOU JUST WANT TO "ON TO THE NEXT ONE" WITH A GAL YOU STIL LUV SUMTING IN/ABOUT HER DAT GOT YOU ATTRACTED TO HER, SO LOVE IS SIMILAR AND ITS A GENERAL RUKE TO ALL RELATIONSHIP
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2011
Na Only Man Go Sabi Love ??angry angry angry What part Will She Play To Maintain The Relationship? Abi na One Sided Thingy undecided
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by mashnino(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Na Only Man Go Sabi Love ??angry angry angry What part Will She Play To Maintain The Relationship? Abi na One Sided Thingy undecided

GUY D LADIES NO GREE CONTRIBUTE NA, I DEY WAIT FOR DEM NATASHA DYT AND CO. IICE JUST DEY FORM WAN KIND #@###$$%^%^ I NO FIT XPLAIN AM SELF, BUT LETS CHILL FOR THE GALS

HOW U TAKE DEY WRYT DIS YA TEXT, I LIKE AM
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by 190: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2011
This OP is terribly mis informed undecided
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by Dyt(f): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2011
@topic
dont eva lie or try 2 no mataow small it is
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by Goldieluks: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2011
mashnino:

just the ryt person i ws waitin for to reply, nope i dnt know her personally, i only knw her hre on nl, and wat similar in our writing,

Have we met before? angry
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by mashnino(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2011
Wake up,

Goldieluks:

Have we met before? angry

no? have we
Re: How To Maintain A Healthy Relationship by samexycool(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
Let God be the source of your relationship

(1) (Reply)

Help Solve This / Help Me Out Guys / Young Upwardly Mobile Individuals.. With Raging Hormones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.