Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight (17931 Views)

My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha / State Governors Sacked By Court So Far And Reasons / Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Freemasonry: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
See person wey collapse for Abuja a few days ago due to exhaustion from sneaking around for soft landing. Dem go activate plan B for him head now.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Tareq1105: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
adecz:

⏩⏩This is an electoral matter not
a criminal or civil case...

Go and evacuate your bags and
luggage from the Abakaliki GH, period❗️❗️☹️

Fulani party can't be using backdoor
to enter Ndigbo land..❎❌❎❌

You are here quoting Scriptures
when you are the Judas in this case
that has betrayed the Ebonyi electorate
that voted PDP. You then took their
mandate & presented to APC.

You sold your mandate on credit
to Fulani for a bowl of fura and yoghurt ( nunu ) which hasn't even been prepared yet.

Agreed it's Electoral matters.

May I ask you Adecz, is it pre-election or post-election matter?
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Tareq1105: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
snowball11:
Ogbeni vacate that office osuso! grin

Shame go cash people very soon bcoz Umahi go nowhere.

Governors are exempted from that section on defection and there's no ambiguity there.

Whatever that is between the judge and....... very soon will come to the open.

Just look at the judgement, that PDP should nominate another governor and deputy governor to INEC.

What a judgement! Is that how governors emerge?

Someone who didn't participate in the election.

Because even during primary, Umahi had no opposition. Confusion judgement.

Anyway, Umahi go nowhere.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by jubrilELsudan: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
A VERY STUPID MAN HE IS....ADDING WEIGHT ISN'T A SIGN OF GOOD LIVING BUT RATHER A SIGN OF UNHEALTHY LIVING AND DEPRESSION.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Arabaincubus: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
It is unhealthy to add weight under stress.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Anago55: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
EcoLaw:
The iron gate govenor
Divine mandate governor,
I was in uburu in 2015 to help deliver your mandate,and I never regretted that decision even though you became autocratic in your second tenure but I still appreciate you for the development strides you brought to Ebonyi state. I hope and pray you finish your tenure and probably hand over to an Afikpo person.

I dedicate this FTC to all peace loving Nigerians.
. You must be politically naive to want Dave to hand over to an afikpo person after 8yrs of Umahi from the same afikpo zone

Ebonyi governor is coming from the north. Take it to the bank
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Peterosky:
As much as I am very pleased with Umahi's developmental strides in Ebonyi mostly taking into consideration the state's lean resources, the Crosstitution he committed is legally and morally wrong and deserves to be punished for that. Immunity has nothing to do with political matters in court. Ihedioha was removed by the supreme court even when he was already sworn in as a Governor. He also said votes belongs to a candidate in an election, again, the supreme court in the case of Kogi state where Yahaya Bello inherited votes stated otherwise and as such, he is a goner. Political Crosstitution must stop.There is nothing wrong in defection as you are at liberty to exercise your right to freedom of association. But while doing that, please kindly handover the property of your former associates, in this case (PDP Mandate) and go to wherever you wish to go. For instance, as a manager of first bank, if you wish to switch over to Guarantee Trust Bank,you can't go with their properties. Please continue to add weight because even Ayade will soon join you in adding weight on Friday. Umahi the weight adder.

Daaaaammmmmnnnnnn!!!!
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by spencekat(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mind game
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by TYCO77: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
[/color][color=#000099]

Your excellency, the immunity enjoyed as a governor is only civil and criminal immunity and not sovereign immunity. This is not a case of 'The King can do no wrong'.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by blowjohn(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Is he talking about his ball sack?
The title and first paragraph are misleading
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by olibeans: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Very naive human being.
See mentality of an average Abakiliki man
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by EcoLaw: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mr professor in politics, so tell me why Ebonyi South can not have the Governor seat come 2023. Both North and Central have had their 8 years,what's stop the rotation to start from South this time around, why don't you guys want an Afikpo person to attain that seat?

Anago55:
. You must be politically naive to want Dave to hand over to an afikpo person after 8yrs of Umahi from the same afikpo zone

Ebonyi governor is coming from the north. Take it to the bank
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Anago55: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
EcoLaw:
Mr professor in politics, so tell me why Ebonyi South can not have the Governor seat come 2023. Both North and Central have had their 8 years,what's stop the rotation to start from South this time around, why don't you guys want an Afikpo person to attain that seat?

. If Dave want to lead the afikpo zone to political Oblivion,then they should violate the laid down arrangements. Very simple
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by EcoLaw: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
So when it was time for Ebonyi South ( Dave) to contest,then comes a certain laid down arrangements abi. I can remember vividly in 2015 how the immidiate past Governor who is from Ebonyi Central was projecting a candidate from Ebonyi North to take over from him,knowing fully well Ebonyi North have had their own 8 years in Ebonyi State government house. So who and who had this so called arrangements if the former Governor could not honour it?

Anago55:
. If Dave want to lead the afikpo zone to political Oblivion,then they should violate the laid down arrangements. Very simple
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Anago55: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
EcoLaw:
So when it was time for Ebonyi South ( Dave) to contest,then comes a certain laid down arrangements abi. I can remember vividly in 2015 how the immidiate past Governor who is from Ebonyi Central was projecting a candidate from Ebonyi North to take over from him,knowing fully well Ebonyi North have had their own 8 years in Ebonyi State government house. So who and who had this so called arrangements if the former Governor could not honour it?

. Goodluck with the political suicide
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by UnabashedIPOB: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newsmic:

“I’m not worried, because in the first place, there is no constitutional provision that says that the governor can be sued. So, I’m not suable, But a court judgment is a court judgment. I’m not interpreting it, but I can speak to the constitution and the constitution says that once you’re elected, you enjoy immunity.

https://igberetvnews.com/1416943/unbothered-court-ruling-sack-even-added-weight-governor-umahi/

I never thought this man is as dumb as a door knob but now I know. Somebody should tell this M0R0N that there's a difference between being sued for an act (criminal or otherwise) committed as a governor while in office and being sued to challenge his fitness to continue to hold the office. These two scenarios are totally different and Devil Umahi should understand that. I am always amused when I listen to these idiots come on air and make a total fool of themselves by making irrational statements and arguments. Another thing I find amusing is the fact that he's NO longer talking about running for the president, which was the main reason that he killed his citizens simply to please his Fulani masters and handlers. I hope the Igbo political class who are bent on kissing Fulani a$$ in order to garner political favor from them should learn a lesson from his travails and that of Obiano. Like MNK said, "You serve the Zoo and return in shame."
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by EcoLaw: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lol.. all right na, till then .

Anago55:
. Goodluck with the political suicide
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by reiddecuti: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
EcoLaw:

The man Gov Dave predecessor projected was the formal Health Minister, Oyebuchi Chukwu under Jonathan's administration who hail from southern block - Afikpo just like Dave.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by EcoLaw: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
You are very right, but the formal minister lost in Primaries. In spirit of laid down arrangements, if there was any, the former Governor should have projected another person from Sourthern block,since the formal health minister did not want to change party.
What if that man from Northern block had won, won't it had been 16 years from the northern block.

reiddecuti:

The man Gov Dave predecessor projected was the formal Health Minister, Oyebuchi Chukwu under Jonathan's administration who hail from southern block - Afikpo just like Dave.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by lagosrd: 5:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Don't let gov Wike's matter give you high BP . Vacate the seat honourably and enjoy your rest.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by SeeItSayIt: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Stop lying, it's not good for you, your age & position. You only gain little courage recently because the lifeless one has given you fake hope.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndume: Buhari Has Every Right To Pick His Successor, Infact It's Democratic / Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team / Abdulsalam Badamasi Dies In Hotel In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.