Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight (17928 Views)

My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha / State Governors Sacked By Court So Far And Reasons / Umahi: I'm At Home In APC, Ignore News On Possible Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by alphaconde(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
oya come and go u people talk too much
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by rolams(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Will you tell us if you are bothered?
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by freshalien: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kingpin1000:
For you to go check your weight mean say, this matter they give you sleepless night..
Umahi said He left PDP not because PDP was a bad party. He felt PDP will not seed their Presidential ticket to the EAST. Sure He is correct, so He chose APC so He can be the Flagbearer.
What if Tinubu wins the ticket and God forbid wins the general elections, wouldn't it be 16 years that APC has not given the ticket to the East and it will rotate back to the north making it 32 years.
PDP was the sure chance for him to achieve that goal. Because if after 8 years it's coming back to the South, then south east will have a bigger argument that all the south has ruled except the East. But He wasn't smart enough and now his is fighting to still be governor.

Only when Nigerians stop voting based on ethnicity, religion and political affiliation would we begin to get governance right.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by ButterBurger: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
No wahala.
But my own is... when will you pack after sack
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Lovelife433(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thief ole barawo .
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by joe54: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nothing is certain in Nigerian political space.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Ola81(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lie Lie
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by emmykk(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wike is done with him
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Alary: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Well that's another angle to the whole thing.If you separate the candidate from the party, he stand as the governor now and he cant be sued because of his immunity.
The court made it look like ok we have no business with your party but with you as the governor. The pronouncement that he was sack makes the judgement look like a personal judgement.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Minime10(f): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1416943/unbothered-court-ruling-sack-even-added-weight-governor-umahi/

The sacking really pain devil umahi
From attacking woke to adding weight grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by eldoradoxx: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
"As supreme court says, votes cast in an election belong to the candidates. And that’s why you have qualifications of a candidate and not qualifications of a political party. So, I’m not worried." Umahi.
Somebody should tell the Governor that you cannot be a candidate in an election without having a party and that in the ballot paper, it is only party logo you find, not any candidate's picture.
Tell him also that the Supreme in two power judgments that upset the political equation of Nigeria ruled that it is a political party that owns vote, not individual members and that is why Amechi inherited PDP's vote as Governor and Yahaya Bello inherited late Audu Abubakar's vote for APC.
This Umahi's case is another chance to test how truthful and honest the Supreme Court of Nigeria is about its past judgments.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by adecz: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
⏩⏩This is an electoral matter not
a criminal or civil case...

Go and evacuate your bags and
luggage from the Abakaliki GH, period❗️❗️☹️

Fulani party can't be using backdoor
to enter Ndigbo land..❎❌❎❌

You are here quoting Scriptures
when you are the Judas in this case
that has betrayed the Ebonyi electorate
that voted PDP. You then took their
mandate & presented to APC.

You sold your mandate on credit
to Fulani for a bowl of fura and yoghurt ( nunu ) which hasn't even been prepared yet.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by excel101(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
That is how madness starts. Somebody displaying the trait of madness, when start telling him you not well(respectably he'll tell you he's well ok. Umahi nah you dey answer question wey dem no ask you o Hope you dey well.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Jatucefaq: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sou

Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by abobote: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
When its obvious you have been restless since then
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oga Umahi biko try not to add any more weight oh!

This one you already have a vast belly.

You are a great priceless asset to the whole nation, we need you to remain healthy sir.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Austineva(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
I love Umahi. He is indeed a precious Leader. D haters of d progress in Ebonyi can go and die, e.g Wike and co

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by ofuonyebi: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thats the truth about our so called leaders..
The go to public office with lean faces and and a single bank account
But they come out of office with a lot of body weights and robust banks accounts
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1416943/unbothered-court-ruling-sack-even-added-weight-governor-umahi/

Take the opposite of whatever any Nigerian politician tells you.

So, in reality,
1. Umahi is bothered by the court ruling

2. Umahi has lost weight.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by techWriter3: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
How Bring the surname of the hopefuls not not on referendum documents
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Maxymilliano(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Keep consoling yourself till trouser go wear you
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Blackdisciple(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
You wey commot go dey cry to Buhari for Aso Rock
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by maestroferddi: 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
lol...

But you are running from pillar to post like kilode.

Why did you run to Bubs na?
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by iita: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
This man is truly having sleepless nights over this court judgement.
I never know him to be a talkative as he is these days.
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by jacoik(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Zonefree:

How come the name of the candidates are not on ballot papers?

don't mind him
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by snowball11(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ogbeni vacate that office osuso! grin
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Rolexjerry(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ihedioha, a sitting governor in Imo State was sacked by the court. Immunity my ass...
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Tareq1105: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kingpin1000:
For you to go check your weight mean say, this matter they give you sleepless night..
Umahi said He left PDP not because PDP was a bad party. He felt PDP will not seed their Presidential ticket to the EAST. Sure He is correct, so He chose APC so He can be the Flagbearer.
What if Tinubu wins the ticket and God forbid wins the general elections, wouldn't it be 16 years that APC has not given the ticket to the East and it will rotate back to the north making it 32 years.
PDP was the sure chance for him to achieve that goal. Because if after 8 years it's coming back to the South, then south east will have a bigger argument that all the south has ruled except the East. But He wasn't smart enough and now his is fighting to still be governor.
Not necessary to answer you. Would PDP ever give its ticket to an Igbo man inspite of their loyalty to the party?
Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Tareq1105: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
snowball11:
Ogbeni vacate that office osuso! grin

Wake up from your dreams. Umahi go nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight by Tomek09(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
YoungLionken:
David Umahi is just unfortunate..

He should have enjoyed his government in peace with the PDP..

Knowing fully well that PMB only cares about himself..

EFCC is a minor threat, if you know, you know cool...
Aswear.....Buhari cares about only himself. He has never delivered anybody in Politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndume: Buhari Has Every Right To Pick His Successor, Infact It's Democratic / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate / Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.