Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction (7875 Views)

Share Your Worst Sex Experience / What Was Ur Worst Breakup Experience Like? / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by CheedyJ(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Lalami3232:
No girl go comment for this topic. You go think say dem dey decent until you see the wide carnal wey dem carry. Bunch of hypocrites!!!
A white girl go dey free to express herself and her toto is still moderate. But a 9ja girl go say na taboo for her to talk about sex outside but wereas, na basin she carry under. No be juju be that

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "an average 9ja girl go always subtract a minimum of 10 body counts from hers"
If dem share their experience(s) now, na una go still call dem unprintable names like 'hoelosho', & d likes..ur comment says it all

8 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Rickmann: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2022
OriOko88:
Lmao.. What a time to remember.. Around 2016 when I was living in apata, ibadan,a very rugged area i was dating a girl then..and every weknd(shes always busy during week days) theres a panel beater shop we normally meet up for standing quickey. Each time we got there around 9pm I'll just remove d bulb of d shop then bend babe and start fvkin..I usually do like 15 thrust before I ejaculate. Been doing this for like a month..but this particular nite..kasala burst..as i removed bulb,bend her and begin remove pants I heard a very thick agbero voice from nearby that goes.'' To ba kii bo lati eyin ..ogun loma pae cheesy cheesy. Ma ba oju e je lalei. Iwo lo fo omo adugbo wa lenu...before i could say jack..blow don land for my face..and about three hefty guys pounced on me..with correct punches landing left and right. D babe was like...boda Piro ejoor e ma pa... I didn't know how I managed to escape from them..they could have killed me... For three weeks I no enter the street. Later heard that piro guy was d chief cultist in d area and d girl was one of his punna. I thnk God for my life cry

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Rickmann: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
It was with my babe in the University days. We went to school on a cool Sunday morning to read together and prepare for the first semester exams. As we were reading we both started kissing suddenly, before I could say jack, she brought out my cock and sucked me hard. At this moment we both ready to knack.... so we Just Went to the toilet so someone won’t come and see us while knacking in the classroom. The funniest thing is the toilet was stinking (you know how these federal Uni toilets are grin ). So we just stayed in one corner inside the stinking toilet, naso I knack this babe correct doggy for her extremely big ass. She is married now though. Lol

Pain and pleasure grin
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by marsman: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Mine was on the flat surface of Planet Mars, we did not want to mistakenly press any button that would disrupt the operation of the spacex shuttle, so, we waited till we got to the red planet and had Mars sex.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by tayewomi(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
It was with my babe in the University days. We went to school on a cool Sunday morning to read together and prepare for the first semester exams. As we were reading we both started kissing suddenly, before I could say jack, she brought out my cock and sucked me hard. At this moment we both ready to knack.... so we Just Went to the toilet so someone won’t come and see us while knacking in the classroom. The funniest thing is the toilet was stinking (you know how these federal Uni toilets are grin ). So we just stayed in one corner inside the stinking toilet, naso I knack this babe correct doggy for her extremely big ass. She is married now though. Lol
eeyah why didn't you both end up?or she left the relationship.Would love to hear a Gist abt it.
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2022
tayewomi:
eeyah why didn't you both end up?or she left the relationship.Would love to hear a Gist abt it.

Irreconcilable differences.
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by kemma002(f): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2022
All this enjoyment fa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by arthurwillia(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
DarkCaesar:
OAU bus stop and Infront of OAU bookshop, she was a pastor’s daughter and she was naughty…….she loved every moment of it and walking her back to her hostel with her hand in my shirt to hold my dick and my hand across her neck to grab her boobs was our lovely ritual everytime we had an outdoor sex. #school was indeed fun

Which dude for oau bookshop? That
Place wey atm Dey before?
Hmm bus stop wey security people Dey sleeep

1 Like

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by tayewomi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Irreconcilable differences.
eeyah, I'm a fresher 100L Ui.I just got a chick too though we haven't start dating fully coz this 100L first semester isn't for joke/any activi except studies,wish to wife her after school if it's God's choice..(I just love hearing stories abt campus rlnship)

1 Like

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by duro4chang(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
In Sambisa forest.
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by DarkCaesar(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
arthurwillia:

Which dude for oau bookshop? That
Place wey atm Dey before?
Hmm bus stop wey security people Dey sleeep
the bus stop on the way to pharmacy was always deserted while I was there and the bookshop front where you pass to BOA,B,C not the back with wema atm where broke dude uses free wifi

2 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by arthurwillia(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
DarkCaesar:
the bus stop on the way to pharmacy was always deserted while I was there and the bookshop front where you pass to BOA,B,C not the back with wema atm where broke dude uses free wifi

Ohh that health sciences bus stop I sabi
E dope
Agric was my go to place that year

2 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
tayewomi:
eeyah, I'm a fresher 100L Ui.I just got a chick too though we haven't start dating fully coz this 100L first semester isn't for joke/any activi except studies,wish to wife her after school if it's God's choice..(I just love hearing stories abt campus rlnship)

stop talking nonsense!!!
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by tayewomi(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Johndagr8t:

stop talking nonsense!!!
I don't talk to you oga,it's not rubbish.
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
tayewomi:

Ooh I see bro. You just have to be careful and I I can see you’re still young. Most of those girls in Uni will break ur heart into pieces. Some will use you. Remember it’s a university and there are lots of guys there. Have you heard of the Redpill before??. Take the Redpill so you don’t become a victim of these girls manipulative ways. Besides is UI not on strike ?

4 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Emmyviva: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
duro4chang:
In Sambisa forest.
Great umudyke
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by gbengaoyeladun(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
That was in uni days, we are inside the class in that particular day with our course mates because we just concluded a lecture that day. We start kissing and one things lead to another , I Bleep her in the presence of our course mates...all of them are hailing me till now ... Even school authority gave me an award because of it.

1 Like

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by tayewomi(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ooh I see bro. You just have to be careful and I I can see you’re still young. Most of those girls in Uni will break ur heart into pieces. Some will use you. Remember it’s a university and there are lots of guys there. Have you heard of the Redpill before??. Take the Redpill so you don’t become a victim of these girls manipulative ways. Besides is UI not on strike ?
I'm actually a redpiller,the girls is just a piece of shit..Infact she really shocked me,thou we don't talk much again.. I've revolk my decision only my studies for now,thanks..
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
My dad's bedroom, when I heard his car pull up my heart and brain vanished, never date a psycho
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
tayewomi:
I'm actually a redpiller,the girls is just a piece of shit..Infact she really shocked me,thou we don't talk much again.. I've revolk my decision only my studies for now,thanks..
Na all of una dey form redpiller? Who come be the simps wey we dey hear about occasionally undecided

3 Likes

Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by teeflex23: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
OriOko88:
Lmao.. What a time to remember.. Around 2016 when I was living in apata, ibadan,a very rugged area i was dating a girl then..and every weknd(shes always busy during week days) theres a panel beater shop we normally meet up for standing quickey. Each time we got there around 9pm I'll just remove d bulb of d shop then bend babe and start fvkin..I usually do like 15 thrust before I ejaculate. Been doing this for like a month..but this particular nite..kasala burst..as i removed bulb,bend her and begin remove pants I heard a very thick agbero voice from nearby that goes.'' To ba kii bo lati eyin ..ogun loma pae cheesy cheesy. Ma ba oju e je lalei. Iwo lo fo omo adugbo wa lenu...before i could say jack..blow don land for my face..and about three hefty guys pounced on me..with correct punches landing left and right. D babe was like...boda Piro ejoor e ma pa... I didn't know how I managed to escape from them..they could have killed me... For three weeks I no enter the street. Later heard that piro guy was d chief cultist in d area and d girl was one of his punna. I thnk God for my life cry
I no fit laugh
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Shadysen:
Her madam's shop and she caught us
yarn me full tory nah, wetin come happen as she catch Una?
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lalami3232:
No girl go comment for this topic. You go think say dem dey decent until you see the wide carnal wey dem carry. Bunch of hypocrites!!!
A white girl go dey free to express herself and her toto is still moderate. But a 9ja girl go say na taboo for her to talk about sex outside but wereas, na basin she carry under. No be juju be that

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "an average 9ja girl go always subtract a minimum of 10 body counts from hers"
hahahahahahaahhaaa
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Justice4Toto:
Uni days ....in her friend house ...the friend went for lectures gbam we say make we do quickies
We were in doggy I was kpanshing so hard na si the friend entered with bottle of Pepsi and gala
She apologized and we continued.
When I cum I come back to my senses
She entered the room while I exit the room
but you go cast for where her friend dey now
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
OriOko88:
u get luck bro, wetin come happen between you and the babe now
Re: Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
tayewomi:

That’s girls for you cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Sisters Please Shaving Isn't Enough, Waxing Is Better. / I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible / Is It A Cultural Thing, That Nigerian Men Are Jealous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.