Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Desperate For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate For Marriage (786 Views)

Desperate For A Husband. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate For Marriage by Oboni(f): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2011
I feel myself getting desperate for marriage. My younger sister is married with two kids and my elder sister just celebrated her child's second year birthday. I know everyone has his time and I shouldnt feel that way, but I cant help it
Re: Desperate For Marriage by NegroNtns(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2011
Since you have a timeline, I think you should seek a woman in her readiness for matrimony.

Start with a profile listing your values and aspirations. Mention accomplishments. Reserve the most specific and intimate part so you have some element of mystery to encourage curiosity from admirers.

There are plenty women in here past the marriage threshold, hopefully you will find a good match to live a promising and prosperous life with.

Good luck!
Re: Desperate For Marriage by BABE3: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2011
wahala don start be that---- I'm sorry you feel this way--it's not the "right" feeling.

Desperation can lead you to do something(s) you'll regret sooner or later. I urge you not to marry for marrying sake---Nuff said.

---Whatever makes you happy.
 smiley
Re: Desperate For Marriage by 190: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2011
BABE Can we be desperate to Nyash ourselves cool cool

(1) (Reply)

If Only We Can Act Like Him! / The "real" Valentine Photo Of The Day / Is Love Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.