Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Should I End My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I End My Relationship (1051 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I End My Relationship by Miratopaz(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good evening NL
I want to just come out clean
I and my girlfriend have been together for a while August will make us two years we started dating during the lock down after which I went back to school in bayelsa our communication reduced a bit I wasn't cheating but was active in student unionism so I was always occupied last December we had issues coz she said I don't care about her I only care about my politics and that since I was not around she had gotten a console mate I was mad at her but after lots of talks we kept our cool January this year she broke up with me and started dating one boy like that we where still close talked as normal friends she came to me that we should get back together given that I still loved her we came back together now the problem is she have refused to break up with the other guy and I don't like sharing she insists she loves us both and can't choose among us who to be with the other boy is ignorant of this but personal am not ok with it

I don't know what to do coz I still love her like mad
Re: Should I End My Relationship by gasparpisciotta: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oga face your front and leave the girl alone same way you left out punctuations in your epistle.

Miratopaz:
Good evening NL
I and my girlfriend have been together for a while August will make us two years we started dating during the lock down after which I went back to school in bayelsa our communication reduced a bit I wasn't cheating but was active in student unionism so I was always occupied last December we had issues coz she said I don't care about her I only care about my politics and that since I was not around she had gotten a console mate I was mad at her but after lots of talks we kept our cool January this year she broke up with me and started dating one boy like that we where still close talked as normal friends she came to me that we should get back together given that I still loved her we came back together now the problem is she have refused to break up with the other guy and I don't like sharing she insists she loves us both and can't choose among us who to be with the other boy is ignorant of this but personal am not ok with it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I End My Relationship by pyyxxaro: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
You are SIMPly a mumu boy cool

Yusuf wise pass you

5 Likes

Re: Should I End My Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Miratopaz:
Good evening NL

i dont know if i should E-slap you or E-beat sense inside your head....she loves you both, bwaaaaaaaaah! and your mumu self took that community GF back?! may the good lord of toto strikes you impotent!!!!

have some respect for your damn self and get rid of that demon you call a GF...

1 Like

Re: Should I End My Relationship by Nazgul: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
If you value your sanity and peace of mind just let go of the girl.

When a girl tells you she's in love with you and someone else, just know that she has no iota of respect for you or your feelings, cos a girl who respects you won't tell you that.

Focus on your studies and ghost her permanently.

4 Likes

Re: Should I End My Relationship by sexy74(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Miratopaz:
Good evening NL

My guy, this one no be talk, continue doing your own quota till the quota system stops.
Re: Should I End My Relationship by Pnorh(f): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
But OP is kinda funny sha wink cheesy cheesy,.. what advice do you want again?,... it’s glaring she doesn’t fancy you anymore now sad

1 Like

Re: Should I End My Relationship by yuping(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
undecided another back up mumu. Men are now dead because all this small boyz.
Re: Should I End My Relationship by izzou(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
I don't like sharing she insists she loves us both and can't choose among us who to be with the other boy is ignorant of this but personal am not ok with it

I think there's something in what people eat that is making them not to have sense.
Re: Should I End My Relationship by extol1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Really disappointed in you. The official tsunami will soon hit you. Keep asking stupid question
Re: Should I End My Relationship by Miratopaz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thank you all for the reply

My mind was already made just wanted a confirmation

I just ended it
Re: Should I End My Relationship by Miratopaz(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i dont know if i should E-slap you or E-beat sense inside your head....she loves you both, bwaaaaaaaaah! and your mumu self took that community GF back?! may the good lord of toto strikes you impotent!!!!

have some respect for your damn self and get rid of that demon you call a GF...
Never slap abeg
Re: Should I End My Relationship by Ocholu: 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ahhh!! Comrade. With this your matter you need better beating oh!

So with all your student unionism, e no reach you to get sense? But to open mouth waaahh de shout "of the greatest Nigerian students".

1 Like

Re: Should I End My Relationship by Realmi: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
U are a mumu man
Re: Should I End My Relationship by GoooodHardDick: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bloody SIMP! You're a very foolish man angry

To slap you just dey hungry me. Idiot! upon all the threads wey we dey post for here, u never still get sense? A coded Olosho and a community hoe is manipulating you. U dey accept her back?. Your stupidity is extra ordinary! You are a complete mumu man.
Re: Should I End My Relationship by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Miratopaz:
Good evening NL

No single punctuation marks..

It's well

1 Like

Re: Should I End My Relationship by Lordedifice1: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is what my ex gf did i broke up with her with speed
No girl can love two people at the same time

Don't allow her use your head
Are you a fool? Can't you see she's playing double standard
Re: Should I End My Relationship by czarr(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
There is obviously something she benefits from you. Maybe you are her sponsor.

She loves the other guy more, she can't afford to loose him, that's why as you said, the other guy doesn't know about it. She can't tell him that she still likes you because she fears losing him more than you. She is bold enough to tell you because she doesn't mind loosing you. Because any man with a healthy self esteem would not subject himself to be degraded in such manner.

She done see you finish sha, I no go blame am because your brain dey twerk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I End My Relationship by Ximenez(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin wink
Una don suffer for naija babes hands
Re: Should I End My Relationship by GoldenJAT(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lol! So make we help you beg? Or wetin you want? Because even if we advice you finish!! That ur coconut head go still do wetin e want!!
Re: Should I End My Relationship by GoldenJAT(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ximenez:
grin wink
Una don suffer for naija babes hands
LOL!! Oboy!! No be small thing!! On a serious note!! I have developed this attitude of walking away once I notice any red flag!! E no de hard me to comot Sharp Sharp!! I de wonder how boys/men de tolerate some kind things!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I End My Relationship by HopeNeverDies: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! I love Nairaland...

Lmao..I just love these stories and some responses that comes after. Lmao
Re: Should I End My Relationship by chigoizie7(m): 1:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Miratopaz:
Good evening NL

As a politician that you claimed to be, you can’t even make a simple logical decision without attaching emotions. Please leave politics before you end up in Nigeria corridors of power and mess things up the more. I am not concerned about the situation between you and your girl. My own is that you should leave politics. You are not a logical thinker.
Re: Should I End My Relationship by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:08am On Mar 25, 2022
This should not be up for debate in the first place,wtf!

She loves both of you "yen yen yen" angry
Re: Should I End My Relationship by Offpoint1: 2:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Both of you are in love with your sexlife and nothing else...

70 years old man
Re: Should I End My Relationship by Amarisco(f): 3:02am On Mar 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Oga face your front and leave the girl alone same way you left out punctuations in your epistle.

Honestly, that whole paragraph was one sentence
Re: Should I End My Relationship by ZooCountry45: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Miratopaz:
Good evening NL

Marry her. Mumu man.
SIMP.
TRP IS GOLDEN
Re: Should I End My Relationship by Remman(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Miratopaz:
Good evening NL

use her as your sex machine. Don't marry her if you don't want to father a bastard.

(1) (Reply)

If She Twerks On Social Media, You're Dating Yourself... / Is This Cheating, Flirting Or Nothing? / How To Know A Girl Is Virgin Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.