Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden (31218 Views)

US Has Destroyed All Of Its Chemical Weapons - Biden / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

You didn't make any sense, religion fanatic

You think i don't know you? And your anti-American stance. You must be very stvpid. I've known you for years. Mr. Islamic fuundamentalist
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by AroleOduduwa2: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
the Chinese & Indians can join Putin.
No problem.
Evil ll never overcome good.
It ll only make their downfall so great & terrifying

What makes those countries evil, the phone you're typing this from is manufactured in China

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by osazsky(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:

If they are overhyped, why is NATO not getting involved fully instead of using proxy? NATO is 30 countries, Russia is one, they are more stronger than Russia and they have more Nukes also.
person way nor fit win one war na him wan win 30 wars..the way people think in d north baffles my imagination..he should just be shouting nucks and phosphorus anyhow as if it something special..phosphorus way I they use do experiment for sch sch then na only Putin get..funny people

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Anti-NATO miscreants like Iran, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkmenistan watching their leader in shame. So, this is the giant they were counting upon to lead an Anti-West.

I'm beginning to think this war was fated to expose the weakness and unclothedness of Russia to the entire world and its self, to inspire and usher new humility that will lead for peace that would go on to span for decades.

Thanks to Ukraine for the sacrifices made to ensure this new reality is achieved.

Russia the puss. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

This war will put these Anti-NATO miscreants in check for atleast 50 years

Another thing i love about this war, the sanctions and all I find surprising is the audacity of the American stance

1. USA Started and maintained the pressure even before allies like Germany came onboard

2. Germany has been fighting American leadership long before almost asusming itself as a peer-mate. This war has humbled even Germany to follow like a faithful and loyal servant should

3 The ability to tame the bear and the dragon together, Russia and China without breaking a sweat

4. Putting China in it's place. USA has been telling China it would face consequences if it lends a hand. China has been mute like a wet chicken

5. Saudi Arabia is secretly thrilled and watching from the sidelines. No wonder she ordered for American patriot missiles just last week in its fight against the yemeni houthis

6. Turkey is humbled

7. India can't make " fem "

God bless USA. God bless the west. God bless Christianity

You are not from the west.....rest!!!!

Giving yourself headache for wetin no. Concern u.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by GENES11S: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
iyke2frankeze:
All the warnings so far is to instigate Russia to exterminate Ukraine. Between Chemical weapons and hypersonic missile already used in Ukraine, which one has more devastating effect? Russia should not be tricked into wiping out Ukraine. They are blood brothers.

Russia cannot Wipeout Ukraine. All they can do is distroy their City and kill many.

Russia is fighting at least 70% of the world. That is not wise...they should have at least get one or two proofs to backup their claim on what Ukraine is doing wrong. That way they will reduce the number of countries supporting Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Lightorder: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Anti-NATO miscreants like Iran, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkmenistan watching their leader in shame. So, this is the giant they were counting upon to lead an Anti-West.

I'm beginning to think this war was fated to expose the weakness and unclothedness of Russia to the entire world and its self, to inspire and usher new humility that will lead for peace that would go on to span for decades.

Thanks to Ukraine for the sacrifices made to ensure this new reality is achieved.

Russia the puss. Putin is a walking corpse. The only way this way ends since it's now a stalement with no progress and no humility to return home. End Putin, use any of the ambitious colonels to achieve this feat and the needless killings ends.

Another thing i love about this war, the sanctions and all I find surprising is the audacity of the American stance

1. USA Started and maintained the pressure even before allies like Germany came onboard

2. Germany has been fighting American leadership long before almost asusming itself as a peer-mate. This war has humbled even Germany to follow like a faithful and loyal servant should

3 The ability to tame the bear and the dragon together, Russia and China without breaking a sweat

4. Putting China in it's place. USA has been telling China it would face consequences if it lends a hand. China has been mute like a wet chicken

5. Saudi Arabia is secretly thrilled and watching from the sidelines. No wonder she ordered for American patriot missiles just last week in its fight against the yemeni houthis

6. Turkey is humbled

you are right sir. Na this kin gra gra make make we no see Soviet Union again
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Aromeh360: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
osazsky:
he should just try it now..i know dat empty verslles make the loudest noise..if u check automobile in Germany..u will know dat only germany can withstands these noise markers...i respect Hitler..the fact that they dont test doesnt mean they dont have..u will see wat has never been seen before..big boys dont shout

Lol, nk tested intercontinental ballistic missile yesterday, continue dreaming
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Excuzeme:

Was it a mistake or deliberate Amnesia that you left out countries like India, Turkey, Pakistan, South Africa, Egypt, North Korea, Hungary, etc, who are against what America is doing and either /oted against Sanctions at the United Nations or Abstained from Voting, to show their opposition to America/NATO?

America is a BULLY, going about threatening everyone in sight, who does not support its war-mongering.

Now that every country is seeing what is happening, they are all taking measures to decouple their country from America or any international organisation that america controls, like the SWIFT payment systems.

It wont be easy but they are all working on it. They know that sooner or later, the World Bully will threaten them as well, once it does not get its way.
Ofcourse, Europe has become a vassal of America otherwise how does america order you to cut your cheap energy supplies from you neighbour Russia, to come and buy its own expensive Gas that is thousands of miles away and four times more expensive, and you agreed?
That is a loss of sovereignty but the good thing is that countries like India, China, Hungary, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Venezuela, etc have told America to its face: You cant Bully us anymore, we will continue trading with Russia.

Biden is running helter-skelter all around Europe now because it is becoming obvious that European citizens are fed-up with the Stuuppiidiity of their cowardly leaders are the murmuring are about to erupt into large scale protests on European streets.
Biden's rating in America has also dropped to the lowest of any American President in history and Americans are wondering why they have to fill-up for $7/Liter at the gas Station, just because of the foolishness of their President.

2023 Election loss for the Biden's Party will be monumental, no wonder Trump is already warming up. grin

Cry me a river. Of course, America ordered 150,000 soldiers to invade a sovereign nation. How do you fools think?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Xbolar777:

Break your phone. I owe you ?
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE
Remember he has nuclear weapons o. Lavrov has already said 3rd world war would be nuclear o.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by starstunna1313(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:

If they are overhyped, why is NATO not getting involved fully instead of using proxy? NATO is 30 countries, Russia is one, they are more stronger than Russia and they have more Nukes also.

Lolzzz. I’m sure you are aware Ukraine is a Non-NATO country. If Putin had the guts he would have tried bombing Kyiv when 3 NATO head of States where in Kyiv and if he wants to test NATO’s full strength let him cross line the red line they just gave him about using Chemcial weapon in Ukraine. Shebi he has thousands of ICBMs let him try it

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Aromeh360: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
osazsky:
so all this justifies the killing of babies in hos in ukrain..i just pray and wish Putin uses phosphoeus or nuck on ukrain..all his generals will run to neighbouring countries while he commits suicide ..these generals are betrayal just like they did hitler

CNN tell you that one

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by maasoap(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

You think i don't know you? And your anti-American stance. You must be very stvpid. I've known you for years. Mr. Islamic fuundamentalist

Lol. How does America and religion relate if I may ask you? America doesn't even put religion on the head like some of you fanatics that we have here. You even joined Israel to the conversation. You are nothing but a religion fanatic and enthusiast

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Aromeh360: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
osazsky:
una don they decieve this man again o..na so una decieve am go war that he will topple ukrain govt in 5 days this is d second month o

Topple government but he never hit presidential villa or the National Assembly,
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. How does America and religion relate if I ask you? America doesn't even put religion on the head like some of you fanatics that we have here. You even joined Israel to the conversation. You are nothing but a religion fanatic and enthusiast

Bla bla bla. America and Israel is forever. Muhammedite grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by sunkoye: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
I can imagine the kind of peace this Russian Ukraine war will promote in the world ehn.

China would have been thanking their stars for not invading Taiwan... cheesy. They were supposed to use Russia war as simulation and yardstick. Now they know better. Even my North Korea gee has been eating on the dining table with his family lately.

All the dictators forming Warlord just went quite o. No one wants their country in ruins...no one wants to be humbled and humiliated. Their country economy they were trying to stabilize must not go out of window in weeks oo.

Military War is becoming unpopular...it's never the answer.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by osazsky(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Aromeh360:

Lol, nk tested intercontinental ballistic missile yesterday, continue dreaming
north Korea..china..India those once cant defeat nigeria..those once na copy technology..I still remember my china washing machine it works o but one stain nor dey commot.. in china just like nigeria anything goes..so I will not consider china and North Korea..
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by GENES11S: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Xbolar777:

grin grin grin grin grin
Free the Nigga make him loud am abeg
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Moderators: mukina2, HumbledbYGrace, osystein
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
maasoap:

Moderators: mukina2, HumbledbYGrace, osystein

Pained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I don expose am. E pain am

America will never fall or fail. Una go wait tire
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by CountLaka(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
A post from a neandathal man

DoctorOlasDesk:

6. Turkey is humbled

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Oyiboman69: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Weak Biden
Na until Dem kill Dem finish na him ur toothless NATO WILL FIGHT
nothing will happen to Ukraine, in fact,all those money that has been seized from Russia so far will go to the development of Ukraine. the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan in the 70s and and imposed their preferred President which was later removed by the USA, UAE and the rest....
In addition,if Russia remove the President of Ukraine and impose their own preferred candidate, that person will still be removed because Ukrainians will see to that,and if he can't take down the government, all their seized wealth will still go for the development of Ukraine. it is obvious that it is a win win case for the west....

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
CountLaka:
A post from a neandathal man

Ofcourse, insults is the only weaponry of the unrefined and unintelligent. Couldn't expect any better from your kinds

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by tommykiwi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

You see this Joe ehn, you dey fall hands. Where did Russia say it was planning to Nuke Ukraine? Why do old men like to behave like children? What we need now is deescalation of tension, not threats.
So when Russia National Security Chief stated clearly that they might be force or push to use Nuke you did not read that?
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by GENES11S: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
osazsky:
north Korea..china..India those once cant defeat nigeria..those once na copy technology..I still remember my china washing machine it works o but one stain nor dey commot.. in china just like nigeria anything goes..so I will not consider china and North Korea..

Hope it is not "Akai Washing Machine"? I'm planning to buy one.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by generalwo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
So all the weapons we Russia dey test here and dia... All the joint military drills with China and Iran.... All na wash? Odeh people
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by osazsky(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Let the war begin.. I go laugh tire..putin continue..u are the strongest man in d world..see how u finished Ukraine in 5 days..bomb the 30 small europe countries bomb america finish them all so that they will start respecting u..china .Japan if u know wat Is good for u stay neutral..we know ur past..I will love North Korea and Russia to fight and finish America snd nato..India pls stay neutral my wife like zeeworld.i take God beg u..dont kill yourself because of one stubborn fly that refuses to listen to advise.he created the mess so he should face it..putin do mistake and it will be his downfall very painfull..
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by GENES11S: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
tommykiwi:
So when Russia National Security Chief stated clearly that they might be force or push to use Nuke you did not read that?

Most people here no dey watch news at all but na them talk pass.
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by osazsky(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
GENES11S:

Hope it is not "Akai Washing Machine"? I'm planning to buy one.
bros run from your life..keep the money and buy something good later..
Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Quaddafi29: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

You see this Joe ehn, you dey fall hands. Where did Russia say it was planning to Nuke Ukraine? Why do old men like to behave like children? What we need now is deescalation of tension, not threats.

The man is senile and doesn't even know what he says most times.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by Elsueno: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
U know d irony about all this is

The only country that has ever use nukes is the USA
The only country that has ever use chemical weapons recently...U guess it....USA ;

1 Like

Re: Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
GENES11S:

Most people here no dey watch new at all but na them talk pass.
u they mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elon Musk Visits Scene Of Kibbutz Massacre With Benjamin Netanyahu / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.