Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (43862 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Marpol: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
My dear the signs are already there.

If I were you I will just remove my heart from the relationship without ending it.

Drastically, watch how she will expose herself in error and you will see all.

Move the focus to yourself and when she eventually ask for forgiveness. Remind her about it.

Most of these girls these days have fish brains so the format is let them buy time very well when the time comes..They ask you about the relationship then you remind them and serve them breakfast La carte. This won't make them change immediately but once the vicious circle of brainless continues they will change at some point by being faithful and loyal.

The "I am fine game" or "na men dey disturb me" is not forever as the beautiful ones are not yet born.

1 bottle of chilled beer for this man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by specie103(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Microwhy:

Downgrade the relationship to the lowest level in your heart, smash her like a side chic which i bet will last longer and more enjoyable.
Stop fiancé/fiancee stuff right from your heart and treat her like an object without attaching anything to the relationship.
I bet, if she truly loves you, the truth will come out.
Use a mind game on yourself by telling your mind that she's nothing but a cheap girl in your neighbourhood.
Don't quarrel,don't argue and don't bother yourself about it. Turn her to side chic and continue your normal doings with her.
Don't hurry for main chic but you already know that she's a side chic awaiting main chic.

Awon REDPILLER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Kilef05: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very SIMPle guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

I will love to hear your mature opinion on this.

Thanks.

I see sad

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Mooh247: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2022
You know she's cheating on you, we know she's cheating on you, she knows she's cheating on you...

Now the question here is what exactly would you do to a cheating partner who betrayed your trust and fidelity at the first giving opportunity

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmm..... Anything bestie
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Latakia(f): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
� Some people will just be giving themselves unnecessary pressure for what they don't have control over.

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Pele o
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by sunkoye: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
So the lady will come on social media that a guy served her breakfast. Some will say they saw their fiance wedding invite on WhatsApp status.

I take those cries with pinch of salt cos...she might be the real demon here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by dododawa1: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Fiancee or wife,oga don't die YOUNG.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Focusmind: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2022
There is no need worrying yourself. You will just develop HBP for nothing.

If your instinct tells you so, bro, call it quit. There is no need wasting time. Once I start having trust issues on someone, my brother, I don move be that. There is no need waiting for any explanation. For the trust issues to have even arisen, then something must be wrong somewhere. People in relationship should never give the other party any concern to worry. Once there is a concern, trust is already broken.

Alternatively, if you could and is within your moral tolerance level, befriend another girl and be carrying and dropping the lady, with the full knowledge of your fiance. Before you knew it, your fiance will start getting interested in your affairs with the lady. No time please. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by HenryWilliams(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Microwhy:

Downgrade the relationship to the lowest level in your heart, smash her like a side chic which i bet will last longer and more enjoyable.
Stop fiancé/fiancee stuff right from your heart and treat her like an object without attaching anything to the relationship.
Use a mind game on yourself by telling your mind that she's nothing but a cheap girl in your neighbourhood.
Don't quarrel,don't argue and don't bother yourself about it. Turn her to side chic and continue your normal doings with her.
Don't hurry for main chic but you already know that she's a side chic awaiting main chic.

Awon agba

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers, I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job.

Where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place, so their is another banker guy who has a CR-V Honda car that usually drops her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with, although dey do call themselves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.

However, suddenly I realized that my fiancee WhatsApp chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play, but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her, she was calling the guy, as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy, she quickly ends the call. I got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversations if truly she has nothing to do with the guy. I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence.

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

Thanks.

You killed that relationship the moment u let that guy pick ur fiance... Obviously theres something goin on between them.. u beta confronted that dude to leave ur fiance alone if not u might end up loosing her
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Crafteck1: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2022
U have time, if ur not comfortable with her..
Waka, life is too stressful for u to join headache

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by LastProphet: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Bigredmachine:
A man and a woman can't just be friends ...

How many times will they tell you that...

Like charges repel each other and unlike charges attract each other

GBAM!!

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Qatar2022: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Uncle96:
Why would you allow another man to be dropping your woman off at work everyday ?
That's where he made a mistake from the beginning

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by seyz91(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Bro, you messed up on all levels

That your friend don dey chop your girl, the truth is it might even be your girl that seduced or started it all, girls are like that, they don't care about men feelings their own is just to open yansh for other men anyhow

She don dey Bleep that guy undoubtedly, girls wey be say dem no dey use eyes see men with cars, your own guy kon dey carry am everyday to drop for office. OMO NA YOU GIVE YOUR DOG FOOD TO CAT FOR FREE OO

Even though you have your own car still doesn't stop girls from.fucking other guys with car, its how they are, so foolish and stupid a gender
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers, I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job.

Where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place, so their is another banker guy who has a CR-V Honda car that usually drops her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with, although dey do call themselves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.

However, suddenly I realized that my fiancee WhatsApp chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play, but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her, she was calling the guy, as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy, she quickly ends the call. I got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversations if truly she has nothing to do with the guy. I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence.

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Juwonlogic: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2022
U av said it all bros[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by treatise: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2022
She may not be cheating but not comfortable discussing with the guy while you're around her which is likely borne out of awe for you. On another note, why is she deleting the chats of they're not "harmful"?

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.

You might be wrong and your might be right .

Take your ears off,don’t try to search or read her messages don’t respond to every little thing you see.

Man we no get car,no dey complain ….. When Your own car come no bash people wife oh …
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Bamzyriches451: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Microwhy:

You must be a full time play boy grin

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by p1jiobi: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Young man why would you be so stupiidddddd to allow a man drop your fiancee at work. From your story its very clear she is knacking that guy. And you aided it. Its a pity you cant do much cos they work in the same place.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by sleek82(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Microwhy:

This right here is your best advice....the quickest way to a woman's heart is through attention. Unnecessary familiarity would have set in from the everyday pick up and drop off....think about it, that guy has nothing to lose

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Igbofam: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.

Since you were able to notice she clears her chats with him this means you still have access to her phone.

To get undeniable proof there is an app you can install on her phone which would be hidden

That app would enable you listen in to all her phone conversations as well as have her chats in or SMS messages forwarded to your phone automatically.

You will know EVERYTHING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Qatar2022: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.
You made a mistake from the beginning you get him drop her off , they're fucking no two ways about it and next thing you will see is their invitation card , oga break that relationship before they break for you with heartbroken
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by dreu2fine(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.
bro monkey and banana na best friend also pussi and diicck
be very carefull woman think one way and dey react to words
so my guy i am thinking same with you now
but let me ask u a question
have yo paid her bride price if no she is still single
forget the fact that she stay with you.
if you truely love call her her and her that u are preparing to pay her bride price and her her responsed
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by BannedUser: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2022
The OP should know this

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by aikyg(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2022
If you want to die young, start monitoring your partner. Anyway there are a few things you can do:

1. Move to another neighbourhood so that the guy will not be able to give her lifts.
2. Ask your wife to invite the man and his wife to the house so you can entertain and thank him for dropping off your wife. That'll give you the opportunity of knowing him up close.
3. Accept your fate and allow them to continue with their platonic relationship, while you hope for the best.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Lepon02: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.

Won ti n do iyawo e ooooooo grin
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by kingyakos: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Bankers Bleep themselves alot irrespective of being married or not.
My neighbor who's a regional manager with Airtel caught his wife of three kids and who's also a branch manager of Zenith Bank with his fellow staff but I will forever respect the Man the way he handled the whole situation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Brotherly, if you love yourself cancel that engagement with that girl and end that relationship.
First red flag was her wiping and cutting the call when you arrived which is a foul play here, be in simple English, she is cheating on you, there is a probability of her sleeping with that bestie banker. Use your tongue to count your teeth

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by afrodoc2: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.

You want to hear mature opinion?

The guy is maturely nacking your babe, most likely in that car.
Honda CRV back seat dey adjustable so space dey.

Then you messed up by confronting her without evidence. Now it would be close to impossible to get any evidence and she would never confess anyway.

Take your L and move on.

6 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by ufuosman(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Whatsoever thing you are doing, do fast because she is on the verge of leaving you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.