Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (43909 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by MansoryMX(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
malel1:

Dude my 4 months marriage crashed because of this , pls watch it, if possible rent a shop for ur girl , bank is a no no unless the girl foundation solid .

Most bankers are sleeping with them self

So sorry bro. Mine wanted bank job too coz she read mass comm in school. I nor gri ooo! I open shop for her to avoid story that touch. Women are too easy to manipulate against their will especially if they began seeing one particular face daily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by BeautyB99(f): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Op am sorry about that, but I will advise whatever you do don't go and confront the man yet because you only make a fool of yourself, why I said so is because if you do that he might deny it and as it stands now the evidence you are supposed to use against your fiancee (which is the chat) she has remove it so there is no prove to back it up. Just gather more evidence and if it turns out your suspicious is correct then you can confront the man and as for your fiancee you can choose whatever you want to do with her (i.e if you still want to forgive her and continue with the relationship or you can choose to call it off)
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by makavalley(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
All hail the comrade, you've well spoken!
Microwhy:

Downgrade the relationship to the lowest level in your heart, smash her like a side chic which i bet will last longer and more enjoyable.
Stop fiancé/fiancee stuff right from your heart and treat her like an object without attaching anything to the relationship.
I bet, if she truly loves you, the truth will come out.
Use a mind game on yourself by telling your mind that she's nothing but a cheap girl in your neighbourhood.
Don't quarrel,don't argue and don't bother yourself about it. Turn her to side chic and continue your normal doings with her.
Don't hurry for main chic but you already know that she's a side chic awaiting main chic.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by drlateef: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Sit her down for deep tete e tête-à-tête. Demand to know exact what’s going and tell her she is free to go with the man if that’s where her heart is now. Tell her you have no bad feelings if that’s what she decides. Tell her you are genuinely suspicious and she needs to come clean.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by gly(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
I allow her because then I don't have a car, and like I said ,our residence is very far away to our workplace,I once follow the guy too in his car as he drop both of us at work but most of the time my fiancee follow the guy because the guy always left home very early and the guys place of work is along the same route with my fiancee .it is very difficult to get a bike at our street then that's why I tuned to relax to allow my fiancee to follow her every morning

That was the point you lost your woman!!!
Lesson: Conclude the end from the beginning using various indicators and red flags.
Good luck to you!!!
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by mrcrabs(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
They are definitely fucking, you better no loose guard..
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by letitrainnow(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Ignore
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by culf: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers, I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job.

Where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place, so their is another banker guy who has a CR-V Honda car that usually drops her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with, although dey do call themselves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.

However, suddenly I realized that my fiancee WhatsApp chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play, but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her, she was calling the guy, as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy, she quickly ends the call. I got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversations if truly she has nothing to do with the guy. I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence.

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

I will love to hear your mature opinion on this.

Thanks.

Bro nothing beat peace of mind. Do what whatever will give you peace, if being with her will take your peace, end it and move. Please if you have decided to end things with her, please don't keep her for anything, go your separate ways.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
She is cheating bro don't let anyone deceive you
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by crazysam001: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Qatar2022:

You made a mistake from the beginning you get him drop her off , they're fucking no two ways about it and next thing you will see is their invitation card , oga break that relationship before they break for you with heartbroken

How dies he break it that is the thing. Do you confront the guy, childish if u ask me. Do you confeont her of course she will deny. How does he break it.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by iLegendd(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Bigredmachine:

No mind am... You carry yam give goat make he keep for you...
Another example is: you carry oil money give APC or Buhari make them save for Nigeria. Na London hospital them go squander 40%, then use 60% to buy properties abroad.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Testimony1988(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
If she does not give you a concrete reason why she did that, it's better you move on and forget her.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by hohafrank(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
The solution is this.Stop the guy from dropping your fiance at work place by providing an alternative way no matter the cost.
That is if you still love her.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by ayemip(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Dis ur matter tie rapper, I wish u all the best because there is no angel anywhere
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Rhozabeth(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Women develop feelings for that man that spends moretime with them whether at home, at work or in church or anywhere. Man don't trouble urself so much, you have lost this one!
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Ishilove: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Microwhy:

Downgrade the relationship to the lowest level in your heart, smash her like a side chic which i bet will last longer and more enjoyable.
Stop fiancé/fiancee stuff right from your heart and treat her like an object without attaching anything to the relationship.
Use a mind game on yourself by telling your mind that she's nothing but a cheap girl in your neighbourhood.
Don't quarrel,don't argue and don't bother yourself about it. Turn her to side chic and continue your normal doings with her.
Don't hurry for main chic but you already know that she's a side chic awaiting main chic.
See bad advice.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Ojukwu007(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers, I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job.

Where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place, so their is another banker guy who has a CR-V Honda car that usually drops her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with, although dey do call themselves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.

However, suddenly I realized that my fiancee WhatsApp chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play, but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her, she was calling the guy, as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy, she quickly ends the call. I got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversations if truly she has nothing to do with the guy. I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence.

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

Thanks.
You might be right or wrong, it's 50/50 but I would advise you do not end your relationship based on mere assumptions.

Some ladies live complicated lifestyles, sometimes even when the coast is clear, their confused attitudes make you think otherwise. I guess by referring to her as your FIANCEE, you have definitely taken some steps towards settling down with her. First of, stop her from joining the guy to the office, make her understand that you are no longer comfortable with that but ensure you provide a suitable alternative.

Some of us MEN are so terrible, from besties we start making out with people's wives and fiancees. It's quite appalling. Make your stance known to her then keep your eyes and ears to the ground. If she is hiding anything, it won't be for long since you put up under same roof. The worst thing that can happen to a gentle man, is marrying a LovePeddler!! unfortunately they are more these days, always shouting....GOD when??

Play cool and observe. You might be wrong!

ONE LOVE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by mrcrabs(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Girls are really selfish people to be honest..

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by jimyjames(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
I allow her because then I don't have a car, and like I said ,our residence is very far away to our workplace,I once follow the guy too in his car as he drop both of us at work but most of the time my fiancee follow the guy because the guy always left home very early and the guys place of work is along the same route with my fiancee .it is very difficult to get a bike at our street then that's why I tuned to relax to allow my fiancee to follow her every morning
You relaxed for another man to do your duty for you, hmmm it's not her fault if she fell in love with the guy along the line, it's a natural phenomenon, you can't control love
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by sapientia(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Hahahahaha

This one say na bestie grin

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Raskasal(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2022
I concur bro.

Microwhy:

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by zomby(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2022
If your fiancee is a Nigerian, a fine girl, and likes money, she is cheating! There is no doubt about it. I know at least 30 girls in Lagos that operate exactly the same way. But to be sure, I suggest to setup a trap for her to enter. You're a naija dude, therefore setting up a trap should be an easy thing... If she is cheating, she will cheat with the same dude till the end of time. In fact, the dude may even be the one to pick your wedding date, pay for your wedding tuxedo, pay for your wedding cake and also get Sunny Ade to come and perform at your wedding evening party...and you will never know. This is simply how most Naija fine girls that like big money operate.
Be smart, do your home work to confirm the relationship before you marry a bank manager's sidekick.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by PROPHETmichael: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.

It's very easy to find out if she's cheating or not. I'll advice you not to take action now until you arm yourself with concrete evidence.

PM me and I'll put you through.

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by zoroby(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

You killed that relationship the moment u let that guy pick ur fiance... Obviously theres something goin on between them.. u beta confronted that dude to leave ur fiance alone if not u might end up loosing her

Why will he confront the guy?

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Tboymessiah(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
Microwhy:

Is not always easy as you have typed here, they are both in love before, do you want the guy to commit murder ni,.mostly the guy love her, is not easy the best thing is too leave the girl to go her away, cus presently na the girl dey control the relationship.....
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by dippleee1: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2022
My colleague at work is still banging his ex that is going to marry few weeks to this time, inshort he was banging her last saturday when her fiance called her ontop of his rod, he told me....This is a guy that left her over 1year, treated her like trash, doesnt send her. they just connected on facebook and started chatting, long story short, they are back to just banging themselves things. she is about to get married to a guy who constantly spend on her, take care of her,her family and recently saved her mum from death, the girl's family have already accepted the girl..She even invited the guy to her wedding, he told me that both of us will attend the wedding and he will dance well on that day and spray money....Only God can help someone this days when it comes to selection of a life partner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by tmoneyu: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2022
You have to stop any forms of there closeness, she can take a bus to work or you drop her when need arises, you have to strengthen your commitment to her, if u are serious let her know that, get a good car not the one the engine shortens oil, make sure u are caring guy. Lastly be prayerful

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by eguarojeona: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks.
Once you have started suspecting she is cheating bro
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2022
zoroby:

Simple to show her he is control.. oh she will definitely not go close to that guy again
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Uncle96:
Why would you allow another man to be dropping your woman off at work everyday ?

Exactly, women are like WiFi; they easily connect to any available device.

She's already gone mate! I'm sure the dude must have had a taste of her tbh, one of the reasons she's not comfortable with you eavesdropping to their call. Trust me, they must be chatting dirty...
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by zomby(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2022
zoroby:

No need to confront the dude, it is absolutely unnecessary. If the girl is cheating, simply take your time to plan your exit and then move on.
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by BabaIbo: 11:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Mvena:

Na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.