Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia (77626 Views)

My Japa Plan Has Been Destroyed / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by MadamOk(f): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Happy birthday �
Adesina18111:
Happy birthday to me...wish me well NAIRALANDERs
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
Abeg be silent..how long have you been there to conclude that there is no racism?
Russia,china,north korea and the entire arab countries are racists countries.

Russia is not a racist country.

Yes, there are reports of racism, but there are reports of racism even in Western countries as well.

6 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
Abeg be silent..how long have you been there to conclude that there is no racism?
Did you intentionally leave out America, where racism resides?

5 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by donbrowser(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:

Ask him for update in 6 months time

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by udemzyudex(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2022
With all the sanctions here and there you still get mind go Russia by this time.

I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Neddstark: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2022
MideMrPossible:
Person dey enter Russia in the midst of war.

Any war that comes to Russian territory will affect the territory of the USA too

12 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by donbrowser(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I thought on your other thread you claimed that you got an admission into a school in Germany, and you even posted pictures not until they busted you, I just hope you are not lying again? good luck.

Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Jaqenhghar: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2022
4everEdward:
This journey wasn’t a small one but yet we move regardless, I use to tell people to use countries as a stepping stone to your destination;

Because getting visa in Nigeria is very difficult and hard it’s only by God grace and prayers you can get visa over there in that country…

Nevertheless CHECK THESE THREAD>>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/6446253/mmy-journey-rwanda-kigali

This is my thread when I relocated to Rwanda Kigali an d stayed there for 1yrs and before I got move to Russia Moscow

My final destination is CANADA or FINLAND.

I’m not sure yet but I am still thinking and Contemplating undecided

But for now I am still here.

NB: nothing like racist or racism in Russia, they are friendly and forget the media propaganda…

Wait for my next update.
You have barely stayed a week and you have concluded there is no racism. SMH
You think racists still spit at black people or call you nigger abi.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by somehow: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2022
wirinet:

In the words of Bother Shaggi "e shock you eh". You enter country in the midst of a full blown war, a country under economic strangulation by the West and a country on the verge of a confrontation with NATO, which will probable go nuclear.
Abeg buy a geiger counter and locate all the underground nuclear shelters as soon as possible.

I have a friend in Russia with his family.
we chatted yesterday, while they are trying to adjust to the sanctions, life has continued.

I wish not to share our chat.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Hotzone(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Entering Russia now the country is facing sanctions

I wish u all the best

1 Like

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Ojizy1(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I thought on your other thread you claimed that you got an admission into a school in Germany, and you even posted pictures not until they busted you, I just hope you are not lying again? good luck.

Maybe this one is real..
The guy should be truthful to himself there is no need trying to prove a point to show the world you are doing well.
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by wilyparker(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Putin is planning to go nuclear, you are going there. What if nuclear war break out between NATO and Russia? I bet Nigeria will be safer
4everEdward:
Good morning guy’s,
Just wanted to update you guys that I have finally Japa from Nigeria to Kigali Rwanda & Now to Russia for my degree study continuation…
I will be discussing on getting the visa and legalization and the requirements to get visa.

Nevertheless Russia is very cold, I have been hearing about the coldness until I arrived here. Extremely cold I am always praying to cope and get used to this cold if not imma die lol grin don’t mind me.

Enjoy the pictures

1 Like

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Czario: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2022
donbrowser:

Ask him for update in 6 months time

The whole of Europe is racist.
Average Russian child believes black people tuck in their tails inside their clothing in public... Know this and know peace.

10 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Tayekomo: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Ok,na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Do you have for penis enlargement?
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by seunny4lif(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

Did you intentionally leave out America, where racism resides?
Don’t mind him
More black have been killed in USA more than Nigeria self if we check the data very well.
Black people get attacked in UK everyday yet no news about it.

5 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Ojizy1(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2022
You dey go country wey others go soon ban their BSC degree
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by seyz91(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Oga OP shut up

Russia no be country and it's not about the war but they are fucking racist

To my fellow nigerians wey dey plan japa, reason
wella before you go oo, no be all japa be japa oo

Travel still dey shack this OP wey enter Russia two days ago and dey shout they are not racist

I give am few months e go get sense soon!
4everEdward:
Good morning guy’s,
Just wanted to update you guys that I have finally Japa from Nigeria to Kigali Rwanda & Now to Russia for my degree study continuation…
I will be discussing on getting the visa and legalization and the requirements to get visa.

Nevertheless Russia is very cold, I have been hearing about the coldness until I arrived here. Extremely cold I am always praying to cope and get used to this cold if not imma die lol grin don’t mind me.

Enjoy the pictures

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by bigpicture001: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Vixlot:
Why is everywhere empty?

It is a scanty country in need of white hair population... Hence they directed ukraine PL to Russia from the war
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Sanchez01: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2022
seunny4lif:
Racism is even worst in non European countries than any where.
Have you been to France, Belgium and so called Western EU then you will know Racism.
Racism in Germany, Swiss and Austria are face to face which to me are better than the one you get in UK and USA.
You said Non-European countries but still went ahead to mention France and Belgium. Racism is everywhere but it is prevalent in some countries than others. The level of racism in France is relatively low because it is a second home to Francophone countries in Africa. Ligue 1 has more African/black footballers than whites compared to all European leagues.

Racism is also present in Germany and Austria even in Australia but not championed compared to Eastern Europe. It is so bad that it is not considered a crime in Russia.

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Legendrysailor(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Hell no

Be prepared to get conscripted into the Russian army.

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by seunny4lif(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Czario:

The whole of Europe is racist.
Average Russian child believes black people tuck in their tails inside their clothing in public... Know this and know peace.
In France and Belgium, black people are slaveries.
Just few years ago, black people are displayed as part collection on the street.

1 Like

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by MuteMute(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2022
I don glue myself here of no b ASUU I for join u
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Puremaker8: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Toktee:
keep shut! Have you ever been to airport in your life?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Jaqenhghar: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
jumper524:
he's not the first naira lander in Russia to say this.
What the news told you and first hand information.
Ahmed musa never for once complaints of racism in Russia but okocha and others talked about it in Germany.
What do you know about racism. Because someone is smiling with you and answering your greeting you think thay means he lokes you?
You guys are so naive its painful. You think any racist will come out and say they hate blacks?
Did you not read the news of what happened on Ukraine? The whotes there were smiling and the blacks were comfortable believing all is well until it was time to evacuate. Who did they leave behind?
Lessons are all around you but you coons will choose to stay ignorant

4 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by GENES11S: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Olam09:

Okay, but don't come and seek help on nairaland when zelenskyy start shelling Moscow oo..

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by kunleiky(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Adesina18111:
Happy birthday to me...wish me well NAIRALANDERs
Happy birthday Adeshina. Llnp
Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by dru23(m): 10:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Mcowubaba:

Some Nigerians self, you just enter Russia, probably not up to a month and you have concluded there is no racism in Russia undecided undecided
You go come here create thread after one year with some racist stories, we dey wait you, lol

Best of luck though

Lol grin I was about to say the Samething . And who dey enter country during war ......

3 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Justice4Toto: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Op has stopped updating this tread
Hmm Ukraine comedian has bombed him
With the help of NATO

1 Like

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by acorntree(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2022
JusticeEy:
Nigerians should should read this URGENTLY

If your salary is less than $1000 monthly, you need to SLOWLY read this. It is no longer news that regular individuals can work online and earn money LEGITIMATELY.

STOP paying for all these so called investment that promises to double your funds.

Join CPA affiliate marketing where USA companies like Microsoft, Dell, Macys, Vonage, Hostgator, Walmart, Godaddy and many more pay you IN DOLLARS by promoting their brands.
Rather than doubt, why don’t you ask questions (proof from successful trainees)
We can show you several accounts of our trainees who shared screenshots of their earnings, most people keep struggling and wondering how others are finding it easy in life, CPA marketing does the magic.

What we will do for you
***We will help you apply and get approved by these companies
***We will train you on how to earn US Dollars every day (PAID TRAINING)
***Within 24-48hrs of enrolling, you will earn $465 guaranteed
***Our team are experts at promoting these companies; the average trainee would earn at least $2500 monthly.
***You will be representing name brands in the US and they would pay you as a partner

How to start

Click on my profile to see proof and how to contact us https://www.nairaland.com/etopan
There is a paid training with a FIRM refund policy, if you do not earn as promised, training fee will be refunded, with ₦15000 refunded just for inconveniencing you.

Nairaland members please do not fall for these criminals. Sh has been using different handles to deceive people here. She is a fraudster

2 Likes

Re: My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia by Kingjames(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2022
;Di thought as much .

no wonder most of these' gender with over used p*ssy using all means to extort money from men. juju, kayamata, stealing and so on.

God will protect his own people in Jesus name
Nyanabo:

My brothel sorry brother, it's what you are thinking and so much more grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See The Chinese Bullet Trains That Can Travel Betw. Lagos & Abuja & Back In 5hrs / Pictures Of Rock With Human Face In Kwara / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.