Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Do Girls Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Want? (1014 Views)

These Girls Want To Kill Me With Their Big Booties!!! / Things Girls Want But Won't Ask For / Things Girls Want But Won’t Ask For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2011
cheesy girls speak up. What qualities do you want in a guy. Rmber that u cant have it all.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by 190: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2011
Girls want se[i]x[/i]

I remember walking home one nite and one girl grab my chest and shove me against the wall

and said - DO ME -

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3mHMWO_-mM[/flash]
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2011
They Want Everything they know they Cant Get angry
Re: What Do Girls Want? by mashnino(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2011
190:

Girls want se[i]x[/i]

I remember walking home one nite and one girl grab my chest and shove me against the wall

and said - DO ME -

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3mHMWO_-mM[/flash]

ON POINT, YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD HER TO GO AND MEET P-SQUARE THEY WROTE THE LYRICS, U'RE JUST A FAN
Re: What Do Girls Want? by 190: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2011
mashnino:

ON POINT, YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD HER TO GO AND MEET P-SQUARE THEY WROTE THE LYRICS, U'RE JUST A FAN

cool cool
Re: What Do Girls Want? by iice(f): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2011
Recycled.
No answer to it. Men don't know, even women don't know.
You can have it all depending on what one's 'all' is.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Want? by Mynd44: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2011
Guys want punny
women want money
and where they meet is called a market where what you want is given for what you have
Re: What Do Girls Want? by dipxy004(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Do Girls Want? by afrika(f): 4:35am On Oct 19, 2013
This is a serious matter!
Girls with due respect permit me;
They re the most confused and unplanned. Most unmarried ladies today have long hard desires. The single fat shapeless wants a six pack fitted hardsomE looking guy.

The ugly ones want a Tall Dark n Handsome guy.

The bad rich ones date their husbands n late marry a carpenter out of greed n frustration.

The young n beautiful thinks money and rough life(sex) is wat would attract a husband to dem. They end up as prostitutes n few marry d gud guys while some to drug barons. Others end up as aunty gwe-gwe-gwe(owerri dialet)

In all, they do not knw what dey want. It could be money right now, sweet tmao and sex next...
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Leyqute(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2013
And the problem is some of 'em want it now. * and they av no idea what it is*
confused lot
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Happiness
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Guys want punny
women want money
and where they meet is called a market where what you want is given for what you have
Hmn. You are badt.
Re: What Do Girls Want? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
A woman only wants a window where she can jump out from when poverty has consumed the man.

(1) (Reply)

She Drank At The Party! / Is He Playing Tricks On Her? / Can U Marry A Naija Babe Shaped Like A Michelin Tire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.