Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) (1749 Views)

My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( / How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Ekejoestar(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2022
See babe wey I don dey reason her matter make I date am, she don start to dey bill me.

But why are Nigerian girls like this, she have a fashion designer shop ooo while I am into building materials.

Na wah ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Es350: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2022
When you guys are always wasting your time on stupid broke girls with no job, how will they not bill you unnecessarily?

Hope you're enjoying the "vedio" sha. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Ekejoestar(m): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Es350:
When you guys are always wasting your time on stupid broke girls with no job, how will they not bill you unnecessarily?

Hope you're enjoying the "vedio" sha. grin

Omooo grin
Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Stop bringing chats of hookup girls here,Sheybi it’s business transaction for both of you and what is wrong if she demands card from you?dont you demand sex from her too?or you want the sex to be free as her papa wey you be abi?Be there forming alpha,go and make money ooo else dem go dump you,if you don’t buy her card and take care of her another man will or you get chidinmad in the process of been stingy (I hope you grab this one).Shebi you want to fornicate? then you must pay and ready for the outcome.Get married if you have the means and if you don’t have the means then you zip up and keep hustling ,stop looking for free sex around ,nothing is free in fornication.This free sex entitlement mentality of single men must stop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Boogyman557: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by tillaman(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Make we see the kind video she send give you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by FirstSon01: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Where do you people meet all these kinds of humans sef.

Meanwhile, OP, like Iyaebe said, fornication is not free. Send her the "card" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2022
If you both had an agreement,and she sent you the video,then u should send her the card. Business is business. Let's see the video wink

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by motymop: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Send her the card.

You asked for video and she did her end of the deal...send her the deal and stop acting like a fraudster

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by gentlestdude(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2022
just tell her to come and collect the card in your house and bang her hard until she forgets the spelling of card talkless of to ask

4 Likes

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Babara1994(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stop bringing chats of hookup girls here,Sheybi it’s business transaction for both of you and what is wrong if she demands card from you?dont you demand sex from her too?or you want the sex to be free as her papa wey you be abi?Be there forming alpha,go and make money ooo else dem go dump you,if you don’t buy her card and take care of her another man will or you get chidinmad in the process of been stingy (I hope you grab this one).Shebi you want to fornicate? then you must pay and ready for the outcome.Get married if you have the means and if you don’t have the means then you zip up and keep hustling ,stop looking for free sex around ,nothing is free in fornication.This free sex entitlement mentality of single men must stop
I bleep girls without paying a dime.
Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mumu op why not send her the card I hate when niggas always break their promises or part of the bargain
Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Babara1994:

I bleep girls without paying a dime.
You bleep yourselves so stop feeling like a king.Na ladies wey knack head for ground dy open legs for una
Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Babara1994(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
You bleep yourselves so stop feeling like a king.Na ladies wey knack head for ground dy open legs for una
You're so bitter. Loser
Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
SmellySperm:
If you both had an agreement,and she sent you the video,then u should send her the card. Business is business. Let's see the video wink
So you too want to see the video?

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Cardealer2021(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
SmellySperm:
Me sef tire for the guy.
He and the banny get agreement pay now the guy dey form awiza cry

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Lalami3232(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nothing I hate as when people go dey screenshot their private chats for public to see. Oga, you're a princess, you don fvckup. It's a shame say both of us dey carry 2balls. See eeh, make some of una donate una balls to charity organizations because una no dey rep those golden balls. Tueh!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "some guys for this forum na princess"

1 Like

Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Nicepoker(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Op post the nude videos here.
Re: My Chat With An Entitled Nigerian Girl(aka Urgent 2k Geng) by Blackmind: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Send her card na cheesy and let us see the video she sent you na tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Festac From Ikorodu / I Just Measured The Size Of My Rooster For The First Time / What Does It Mean When Your Lady Say This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.