Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New (1127 Views)

How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by Abikeade11(f): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Op try an free yourself from the hatred you had, you need to heal before you can move forward. Don't just assume they are all thesame because of just one betrayal.
Re: Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
gentlestdude:
I don't know if some can still remember last 2 years I made a post here about my ex gf of 5 years who betrayed me, after inviting me over to her school to open a business then later chased me away because of her sugar daddy then that she loves, so I sold my shop and moved back to Lagos.

I'm a hardcore red pill guy so it was easy for me to move on, I deleted all connections with her, got a loan from my aunt and started a new business in Lagos that's booming now and I deliberately removed anything love from my heart,I never asked any girl out again,when I need sex I order for hookup online.

So last year December I got a WhatsApp message from the girl pleading for forgiveness and wanting to be back. saying the man used juju for her and now she can see clearly, guess she was blind before.

As a bad guy that I am I accepted her just to keep fücking her big boobs and squirty pussy and when she's tired of being used she will find her way to her husband house not mine because I'm never going to get married to a black girl, if I no see white I rest marriage no be by force.
Now I bang her like a LovePeddler, she feels shame after the sex because of the way I always handle her like a dog, different from the caring and romantic way I was before. She still claims we are in a 7 years old relationship though I don't care but I play along.

So back to the topic, I'm now 28 and recently my mom have been complaining of age not being by her side and how she wants to see her grandchild and honestly I have been feeling butterflies in my stomach anytime I think of holding my own child(I so much love babies),I just need advice, should I impregnate this bïtch seeing as she's the only girl I know personally, and make her my baby mama, collect my child and have over to my mom (I have what it takes to collect my child and cut the bïtch off) or should I find someone new to give me a child.

PS: I don't want to go through any stress of toasting a girl and entering any mumu relationship again. I just want to do hookup until I'm six feet under. Emotional simps should stay off I don't need your opinion, thread strictly for my redpilled comrades.

all these yeye pikin calling themselves redpillers...while women are using them as football and mobile atm card... and/or worse, wanting a lowlife biatch as a baby mama!

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ . / What Do Women Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.