Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) (8704 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / My First Experience In A Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by MoneyGoDrop: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
I had my first ice and ck experience late last year but i didn't like the cruise so i stopped and stuck to my herbs. I have never liked pills cuz it bleeps me up big time. I stopped taking syrups in 2015 after one aboki gave me one that made me not shit for 2 days straight.
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Cardealer2021(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
I had my first ice and ck experience late last year but i didn't like the cruise so i stopped and stuck to my herbs. I have never liked pills cuz it bleeps me up big time. I stopped taking syrups in 2015 after one aboki gave me one that made me not shit for 2 days straight.
You should try CSP is a better cyrup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by MoneyGoDrop: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Cardealer2021

I'll keep that in mind bro but i only Bleep with herbs for now.
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by TheSourcerer: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
KingDash:
dumbass nothing concern being pathetic here, you junkies are useless
come eat a corpse with me
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by TheSourcerer: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Zealag:
Took my first drag of ice July 2018,took my last drag may 2021.that was the worst 3yrs of my life.story for another day,it Neva worth it tho
Happy for you though smiley
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by lyriclekidd(m): 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Uniquisite:

E just be like medication grin Benzo, amphetamines, syrup.. The average medication dey abused..chai. Abuse of sleeping pills omor

The situation of this country sef tire person. People go take Anything just to clear mind and dy happy for the time being.
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Majikman(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
I like the experiences been dropped on this thread . Well for me , I no dey do pills or syrups just good ol kush .
That been said , who get kush plug for abj abeg . Just let me know abeggg
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by kyng(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omo OP you dey try ohhh shocked
Molly na you dey take as food run from the sh1t or he go make you broke
I prefer to go with my loud and raph,
I don't do ice

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by KingDash: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Cardealer2021:

So you agree say you be ode grin
which one worst pass bros
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by KingDash: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2022
TheSourcerer:
come eat a corpse with me
Godforbid
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Cardealer2021(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2022
KingDash:
which one worst pass bros
Na ode worst pass grin
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by KingDash: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Na ode worst pass grin
with your brown teeth
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Cardealer2021(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2022
KingDash:
with your brown teeth
My teeth are sparkling mheen grin
Find another way to troll you can do better
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by TheSourcerer: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2022
KingDash:
Godforbid
please
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by TheManOfTheYear: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
It's how yall are about to fund your drug lifestyle that baffles me.
Be intentional about starting a quitting process, drugs would ruin you from your health to your wallet.
'nuff said.

3 Likes

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Jemi1(f): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Good day every one
Please I'm not a good writer, lemme just go to the point.
3 weeks ago I came to town a friend of mine was throwing birthday party for his girlfriend,
After the party I thought maybe I could be around dem for a couple of weeks or months sef (because ballin full ground) and I have not reunited with dem for a couple of months now,
Things was going out just fine like every nigga (eat, sm**k ,hustle and sleep).
To cut the story short we went clubbing last week, we got the club early cus were bored at home so we decided to smoke in the outdoor bar before entering the main club. So my guy put a call to his supplier to bring two cups of Canadian and molly for us.
When the supplier was giving us our smoke something fell from his bag ( a rubber pipe) immediately I say the pipe I ask him bro you get "CK" ? He replied no na "MARKET" na im dey. I ask my guy "wetin be market" he replied "na ice, you want smoke ice" ?
I told the supplier to give me one, after he brought it out my mind flash back to nairaland so this is the "mkpurumiri" I have been hearing about.
Although my friend tried to discourage me from taking it calling it "mumu highness" but curiosity made me take it .
After smoking the ice my friend didn't allow me to take other highness I was only given CSP, and loud, my friend warned taking other drugs may be dangerous for me.
The aftermath:
*loss of sleep: After clubbing that night mheen I couldn't sleep, first I thought it was heat, I went to put on the generator my eyes was wide open. I played video games from 1 am to 7 am I still couldn't sleep.
* Lost of appetite: the following day I was on fasting I couldn't eat anything, I was hungry but I couldn't eat anything I lost total appetite over food,
*Severe head ache : I also face severe head ache also I felt something was moving in my head lol...
This was my predicament for two days. Then I actually ask myself why do people take this drug sef.

Fellow Nigeria youths please say no to ice (mkpurumiri) it kills and I heard it's a very addictive drug.
now an addictive mkpurumiri drug baron is claiming to be a good car dealer.
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Cardealer2021(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jemi1:
now an addictive mkpurumiri drug baron is claiming to be a good car dealer.
How does my personal life got to do with you

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by TheSourcerer: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Mhykel217:
We need to open drug and weed thread olohun.
Alot of people can learn alot. Both positive and negative then it will be left to them to follow the one they want. Alot of people on NL are not necessarily drug addict buh alot do take drugs.
Heroin is one I'll never do. Ever ever bros.
I dread that shii
We should , Dominique, how do we go about getting a drug thread .

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Mhykel217(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Bad guy.
Tutolin no get fake tho
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Mhykel217(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:

grin grin grin grin
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Cardealer2021(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2022
Mhykel217:

Bad guy.
Tutolin no get fake tho
Yeah, you are right cool

I think we should create a thread about drug abuse.
It's danger and awareness
How you see am undecided
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Mhykel217(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Colorado and crack. I legit thought i was gonna run mad that day. My head was spinning and i could see it spinning. I felt madness olohun. Abeg dont ever try it.
A friend came into my flat and i tried to comport. I thought i was keeping my cool 100% buy resting my face on my palms and putting resting my hands on my knee. But omo i didn't know my whole bidy was swinging left and right guyzz. I just kept on trying to hold my sanity while begging God to let that phase pass.

Omo our head de try
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Mhykel217(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Yeah, you are right cool

I think we should create a thread about drug abuse.
It's danger and awareness
How you see am undecided

Im down bro

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:
You were probably a novice in that shit grin grin

I don't really take ice but i can't do without Colorado,s.k,tobacco,bomeh and loud.....

I think they are better than ice....

Meanwhile, I only take ice when I wanna hustle and bomb hard at night...
then you really take ice
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by kelspinall(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
thanks for the information boss

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Cardealer2021(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
kelspinall:
thanks for the information boss
You welcome bro wink

1 Like

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by KingStonah: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I'm done with ck now, but you see syrup and molly ehhh
I can't do without them for a day, no day passes by without 2-3 syrup at least I take molly like food now

Omo if I take molly the next day my belle dey scatter, plus the highness dey sabi use me well well so I Dey only pap am if I want party all night long. I prefer tmz although my cous dey try put exol for my body for some time now.

3 Likes

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by KingStonah: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
TheSourcerer:
that's whatsup brother , ice been offered CK , last 3 months at a friends birthday ,I run o , I was drunk but I run comot , mehm unconsciously I dey fear ck no be here o,

My own problem with ck, you go dey blow until shit is out.
Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by KingStonah: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
TheSourcerer:
lol Molly ..... I like molly , too much though is not my thing , 1ce a month , twice when its a good month .

Syrup was my goto drugs in sch before e cast anyhow , I never see better lean bottle for a long long time though

I took reph , trams (to stop this too hard but lol done and dusted) , penta , ck , herone, thai ,syrups, benzo (diazepam's,bromazapams ,really any depressants , The good kush , mandrax (pH happy pill) , amphetamines , exol , molly.........hmmm

Well now I just stick to weed and Jedi smoke.

Banning of lean na the only thing wey dis Buhari Govt do wey touch me. Back then for school, my compound no matter how early you wake in the morning you must meet say person don cup lean already…the good ol’ days mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Cardealer2021(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
KingStonah:

Omo if I take molly the next day my belle dey scatter, plus the highness dey sabi use me well well so I Dey only pap am if I want party all night long. I prefer tmz although my cous dey try put exol for my body for some time now.
Molly dey good for clubbing well.
You go dey vibe wella for the party

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by Mhykel217(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Give girls molly aand you'll get the best vibez from her

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) by KingStonah: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Cardealer2021:

And the after party too wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Impotent Man? / 6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On / Nl Ladies And Gentlemen, Any Ex Is Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.