Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,570 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Just Decided To Pour Out My Mind After 8 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Decided To Pour Out My Mind After 8 Years (488 Views)

Nairalander Should I Keep Ghosting Her Or Pour Out My Mind. / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! / What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Decided To Pour Out My Mind After 8 Years by OKON125(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
To be very sincerely honest in My humble opinion without being sentimental of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in My mind and without lies,to the actual Truth with My clear open mind and clean heart,expressing whatever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say for a long time because I was nervous.
But today,by gathering all the courage and the motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say..... grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Just Decided To Pour Out My Mind After 8 Years by DryMouth: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sharrap

1 Like

Re: Just Decided To Pour Out My Mind After 8 Years by OKON125(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
DryMouth:
Sharrap
grin grin
Re: Just Decided To Pour Out My Mind After 8 Years by dhameelare(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin grin
This op go like vawulence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Become Great, Will You Deal With Those Who Looked Down On You Before / 5 Things Girls Hate In Their Life By Hollybratt / Are You Aware Of This Herbal Infection Flusher That Cures Stubborn Infection!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.