Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

"will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? (4940 Views)

OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / Woman Slams Guitar On Proposing Boyfriend's Face (photos) / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by Rocktation(f): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2011
Is it wrong? = No. Is it appropriate? = Not Really. Can i do it? = Hell No.
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by MMM2(m): 2:10am On Jul 04, 2011
op
pls can u propose 2 me for 1nite ? angry
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by Nayah(f): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2011
Actually, I'm not going to judge anyone here I think it could be cool and different to reverse roles, now the guy will have to love the girl of course but for me there's no problem about that, even though I know some guys are not used to it and could be destabilised
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by TODEM: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
Well, Not bad if a lady proposes. But it is rather easier if the lady puts herself in the position to make him propose ASAP! cos its easier for a lady to make a "good guy" fall in love with her than for a guy to make a lady fall in love with him.
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
"He told me he wouldn't think twice and say no"

Now you have your answer. This bf of yours is never gonna marry you. Funny how you can get hint from indirect questions.
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by MrsChima(f): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
Tell her ooo. Heey Wifey kiss
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
Rocktation:

Is it wrong? = No. Is it appropriate? = Not Really. Can i do it? = Hell No.

This.
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by Cuddlemii: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2011
rokiatu:

"He told me he wouldn't think twice and say no"

Now you have your answer. This bf of yours is never gonna marry you. Funny how you can get hint from indirect questions.

Good point. Women read upside down all the time thats why all the disgraceful threads are always about women being the victims.

This was the 1st point I made about her guy. All this clinging babes sef, they never get used diligently.
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2011
@Wifey, right back at ya kiss kiss
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by wassolldas: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2011
@rokiatu - I would love to beat that up
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
wtf
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by MrsChima(f): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
wassolldas:

@rokiatu - I would love to beat that up

WTF. undecided undecided undecided

Did you fall at birth?
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by jennifer74(f): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
It's apparent that most of you don't "see" the circumstance where it's okay for a woman to propose, that's fine. To each their own, and I believe that in the grand scheme of proposals and marriage, there is no universal "right" way to do it.
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by obowunmi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
Ki ni big deal ?

But if you propose kinda hints at who will be the "head" of the household. Let the man lead girl.
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by african1(f): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2011
I think it is kind of cool. I personally won't do it though. Too chicken tongue
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by emmysharp(m): 12:26am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by kay9(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
jennifer74: Yesterday I asked my boyfriend if I proposed what would he say. He told me he wouldn't think twice and say no, because its embarrassing for the women to do it. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it...

Op, apologies if my comments offend, but i seriously don't know where you girls meet such backward guys like this. Not once have i met a girl actually state in distinct words that she wouldn't mind proposing to her man, and when i finally do (Op, i'm refering you here, by d way), she's already managed to yoke herself to some dude who thinks he's still in the 1980's.
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
Even the oyinbos "whites" that don't have culture and virtually believed in everything haven't gotten there yet........................
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by paradoxqueen: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
My ex husband's other ex wife proposed to him...I thought it was funny...but she also quickly divorced him..the marriage lasted 6 months. My ex husband never officially proposed to me. We talked about getting married and 4 days later we were mr and mrs. However I was always bitter at him for not giving me the fairy tale romance I dreamed of.
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by Toboi: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
My take is, if the man actually wants to walk down that aisle with you, he wouldn't need to have waited that long for the idea to start popping up in your head... Or probably, you haven't REQUIRED him to.
Re: "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? by asusuall: 12:09am On Sep 24, 2013
If you want to act like a man,then you need to behave like a gentle man...but do u known how gentle men behave...ask me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Main Purpose Of Marriage? / Is It Offensive To Stare At A Woman's Bum Bum?? / THREAD For BAD Boys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.