Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. (1529 Views)

MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by Mandem111: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Most men have made the mistake of telling ladies things they aren't supposed to, resulting in a predicament. A few things are supposed to be kept secret from women for a variety of reasons and factors.

Some things you shouldn't say to a lady in a hurry. Why are you rushing yourself if you don't have to? You must first comprehend her, as well as how she would react if you told her.

You must never, under any circumstances, be too fast to tell a lady these five things.

1. Do not reveal your financial situation to a female too soon.

Many men have made this error before learning about it. If you don't have a good financial life and you are too quick to reveal it to a girl you just started a relationship with, I'm afraid your courtship with her will be short-lived. This is due to the fact that women don't like to suffer. Making this secret known to her too soon is an excellent way to end the relationship. Whatever the case may be, you should not boast about your financial situation, good or bad, especially in front of women.

Although, you can tell her later if you have a better impression of her if you want to.

2. Never tell your woman how much you cherished your previous relationships.

That is the most ludicrous thing a person can do. Never bring up your ex when conversing with a girl; it will make her uncomfortable, and in the end, you will be the only one who loses. If a girl inquires about your previous relationships, don't tell her the things that may upset her too soon.
Follow this link below to read more
https://www.naijagossiphub.com.ng/2022/03/dear-men-never-be-too-quick-to-tell.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by 3verblazing(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
E dey do me like make I save pple data. grin grin grin grin

Say please

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by dhameelare(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
3verblazing:
E dey do me like make I save pple data. grin grin grin grin

Say please
grin grin
My Comrade help us post am jare, the yeye op wan make us click d link
Re: Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by Mandem111: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
[ grin Comrade Abeg no comot food from local man mouth Abeg. Lol. grin ;quote author=3verblazing post=111365226]E dey do me like make I save pple data. grin grin grin grin

Say please [/quote]
Re: Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by Lalami3232(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by 3verblazing(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mandem111:
[ grin Comrade Abeg no comot food from local man mouth Abeg. Lol. grin ;quote author=3verblazing post=111365226]E dey do me like make I save pple data. grin grin grin grin

Say please
grin grin ma Nigga!!
Re: Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by Mandem111: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin grin anytime I see ur comment na so my heart go dey race.... ur own no go spoil comrade. LoL grin
3verblazing:
grin grin ma Nigga!!
Re: Dear Men, Never Be Too Quick To Tell A Woman These 5 Things. by 3verblazing(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mandem111:
grin grin anytime I see ur comment na so my heart go dey race.... ur own no go spoil comrade. LoL grin
Amen!.. hustle go pay smiley

(1) (Reply)

Abeg O Make Una Help Me Before Them Kill Me / Debt Repayment: ITEMS FOR SALE (photos) / USA Imposed Sanctions On Uganda For Her Anti Gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.