Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls (1552 Views)

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day / Pre-wedding Photos Of Pretty, Curvy & Busty Lady With Her Husband-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls by NeverGrowOld: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2022
God no go shame us sha,
Na so i dey my dey for one keke i board enroute Onipanu

I paid no attention to the other passengers whom i shared the back sit., Niether did i mind the conversation they shared with the Napep rider.

However in a sudden twist of event the rider engaged me in the conversation

He asked me
Bros abeg that front wey those cars dey wait, wetin be the name"

This inquiry had spurned an almost instinctual response

TRAFFic

Just then judging from the look of the other girls faces and the approval from the rider, did i realize i was been put to the test.

Just imagine their impres#ion i will have made if i said hold up
Re: How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls by DanieleLorenzo: 2:56am On Sep 12, 2022
Self worth <zilch.

I don't giva fūck.

Na so I go bank one day, as per street boy, broken mistakenly slipped into my mouth. One lil silly sec school age bitch was busy chuckling and I was busy giving zero fûxks.

1 Like

Re: How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:34am On Sep 12, 2022
This is one the reason you'll always find my ear-piece plugged in my ear, even tho I no dey listen to nothing.
I do my possible best to try ignore pointless talk with it,if I was the one,I go just do like I no hear.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls by wahles(m): 4:48am On Sep 12, 2022
NeverGrowOld:
God no go shame us sha,
Na so i dey my dey for one keke i board enroute Onipanu

I paid no attention to the other passengers whom i shared the back sit., Niether did i mind the conversation they shared with the Napep rider.

However in a sudden twist of event the rider engaged me in the conversation

He asked me
Bros abeg that front wey those cars dey wait, wetin be the name"

This inquiry had spurned an almost instinctual response

TRAFFic

Just then judging from the look of the other girls faces and the approval from the rider, did i realize i was been put to the test.

Just imagine their impres#ion i will have made if i said hold up

Well, Traffic hold up or traffic jam . Traffic is a free flow.

1 Like

Re: How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls by VictorUSA(m): 5:30am On Sep 12, 2022
U nog get job
Re: How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls by Tonypen247(m): 5:48am On Sep 12, 2022
Una get time sha
Re: How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls by Authoreety: 8:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Hmmm.... And you think you wr correct?

Mtchwww

(1) (Reply)

. / I Am No Longer Scared Of HIV/AIDS / Fine Girl With Food Debris On Teeth Passing By You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.