Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend (29966 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Qtsnow(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Have been a guest on this platform ... so I decided to open an account ...
Am a 20 years old lady ,

my parents exspecially my mom said that I shouldn't have a boyfriend..that if someone is coming for me it going to be Marriage anything apart from marriage should be cut off.
so I decided to stick with what she said... cos I love my parents parents very much I don't want to break their heart..
But has anyone have an experience like this

Your parents are good parents and grooming you well. Stick to their advise. It will help you

6 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by illicit(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
What my mom told me has kept me going, so keep yourself and don't ever give your virginity to any boyfriend, stay chaste and when you finally find a husband he will forever appreciate and cherish you if he meets you a virgin.You can be crazy,seductive,look good and sexy and all that but never open your legs for any boyfriend.Also start learning the habits of overcoming your urges and in no distant time you'll master it and be in charge.You don't need a boyfriend

Swear with ur life that u don't have a boyfriend or urges undecided
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Enemyofpeace: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
The fear of prick is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by OBTOREPA(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

my parents exspecially my mom said that I shouldn't have a boyfriend..that if someone is coming for me it going to be Marriage anything apart from marriage should be cut off.
so I decided to stick with what she said... cos I love my parents parents very much I don't want to break their heart..
That's a very good advice, but are you ready for marriage?
Secondly please, Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by okoroemeka(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

your mother may feel it is the best for you but a woman supposed to interact with men and know and feel how they are wired,you are 20 yrs with zero experience on men's behavior, nothing beats on the job experience.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by hayprof77(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
she want the best for you
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by mamawa123: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

I guess they don’t want you to have sex machines because boys of nowadays are sex machines.

No matter what your parents intentions are…….sister you will thank them later

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by koyyess: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

Listen, what your mum is trying to say is that you should not date any negroe that has no intentions of marrying you within 6 months - 1 year of dating.

So target big fishes with good intent not chewing gum boys that need girlfriend to scratch their groin for them.

You hear me so? Don't just avoid all men otherwise when you are 25, it's your mother that will still nag you over bringing in a suitor. They always talk from both sides of their mouth.

By the way, I hope you are in school or working?

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Well, everyone has a right to anything

Your parents are not giving you the wrong advice, you see everything has a disadvantage and advantage.. besides no man can just walk up to you now and say let's marry,na those kind marriage dey get k leg, u need to date him,know him and know if u both can cope and tolerate each other.. but the society now,boys are not smiling, just be careful... meanwhile I'm single and searching.. but I go first date to be sure I'm doing or meeting the right person, 6months is too much sef but I dey stick to 6months relationship
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by ablejesus26(m): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
You parents are very good parents, listen to them
Stuffs like boyfriend/girlfriend iss might be a distraction for you
Focus on your studies,you will have every reason to thank them later.
Afterall na pkansh the whole boyfriend/girlfriend iss go end.
No let set awon Omo boys use you play kalokalo oo them no get 1% joy oo
Them go shift your pant and waist before you no it them don drop it like a bomb inside you

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by uptownemmygee(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
So you mean you're still a virgin

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Tendernessboy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
All this advice unah dey give her na story... mtwww... Assive she won't be in relationships bfor marriage.... Abeg make una no spoil market for we good guys dat are out der...we don't buy something we can't taste... U can claim virginity..dats for ur pocket if u didn't work on ur character and dress decent..if u marry at d right time... without good character...u will surly dump ...so be good and work on ur character
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by phemmyfour: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

They want the best for you. Listen to them

Eph6:1
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by simplesearch: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Listen to your mum and obey her instructions, they may look primitive and anti social, but trust me it will go well with you and your end will be peaceful. God bless you!
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Olayetan(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

Why not ask them the reason why they don't want you to have a relationship with someone to get to know the person before marriage, they will have a reason for their decision.

If I'm to advise you, you can just have male friends, study with them and learn from them but don't fall in love and don't give in to anyone of them till you are very ripe for marriage then you can filter the one you think he deserves it then let build relationship with the person.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Kingcalls: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

Stick to ur parents advice if u don't want regrets in the future....the moment u start to 4k , ur body count will start to increase and u will loose value towards men
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by sapientia(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
wenogodie2:

Your parents want the best for you. Stick with their advice. Relationship is extremely dangerous these days. Guys are killing their girlfriend and using them for yahoo rituals. The boyfriend you trust today could get advice from bad friends and betray you or cheat on you or break your heart.

Pursue your career and succeed and because you're already doing well, a guy will truly want you cos you'll be adding value to his life and not just to use and dump you.

If this girl listen to you

She will end up living a sucessful sad life
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Give yourself few years before you start dating. When you are about 22yrs and above, your parents will give you some level of freedom. If they still refuse to allow you date when you are above 22yrs, then I think they are wrong. Cuz you need to date a man, get to know him, before you can chose him as a husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

Aunty, I had my first boyfriend when I was 23. Not because I was stopped but because I simply did not have any use for them. What exactly do you need a boyfriend for? Face your life and focus on making something tangible out of it.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Ishilove:

Aunty, I had my first boyfriend when I was 23. Not because I was stopped but because I simply did not have any use for them. What exactly do you need a boyfriend for? Face your life and focus on making something tangible out of it.

Ishi always on point.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

yes our parents told us not too.but we still went ahead an had sex. Please listen to them and don't break their trust.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by SHINJA: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
At 20yrs old you don't have a boyfriend,while in North a 20yrs old have 2 kids..

Don't go and end up like an evening newspaper ooooo..
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by kingscare1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

They are true. Boyfriend and girlfriend are another word of just fvck and pretense.

Listen to her, focus on having a marketable and lucrative skill now that you are young, let that skill be your passion, love and boyfriend.

L9ve yourself unconditionally, be your own best friend. Have fun and Walk in the part of God.

BlessYou

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by PROPEACE: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
What my mom told me has kept me going, so keep yourself and don't ever give your virginity to any boyfriend, stay chaste and when you finally find a husband he will forever appreciate and cherish you if he meets you a virgin.You can be crazy,seductive,look good and sexy and all that but never open your legs for any boyfriend.Also start learning the habits of overcoming your urges and in no distant time you'll master it and be in charge.You don't need a boyfriend
See who's talking. OP, your mummy can hide you all she likes, in the end, there is a nigger somewhere that will still eat your apple.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by jimter44(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Your parents want the best for you, so don't have any boy friend, they will ruin your life. Keep your virginity for your husband.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by IamWonderful: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

They are trying to protect you from "had I know" that many women are falling into, many ladies are stocked with bitterness to the brim in the name of relationship, it is better you married untouched and without experience than have baggages of bad experience that might ruin you, the more you stay pure and without unnecessary attachment the more you are valued, you don't need any experience for marriage, just make sure you allow God to choose a man for you for marriage, no dating to keep your sanity and sanctity

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by qtguru(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

Give them 5 more years and they will start asking for bf/husband
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Panda7(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
what would you need a boyfriend for? our boys no too too get time and energy b4 una go fight turn enemies. It's better u wait for who is ready to marry
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Schprobs: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

U mean I will just meet a girl today and marry her tomorrow without any familiarity my sister
I wish u good luck
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Juanmike(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
DryMouth:
20years and below are my spec. Their body still dey tight and sweet.

Sha dnt listen to what all these old mama evening newspaper would tell you. They are frustrated.
Iyaebe and Onyi22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pick One Defect You Can Accept In A Partner / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.