Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend (29932 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused Me See Her Breast / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Fireboy02:

So ibu onye ngwa?
na am not

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by St3v3nson: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2022
Buy this book and read page by page, line by line. You can download the soft copy

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by DryMouth: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2022
myami:
do you suck pussy
Yes..
Clean one
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by zakkxx: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2022
You better obey your mom; this men will use and dump u ooo! Just avoid the headache
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Jagunlabiodua: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Boyfriend? A boyfriend is going to destroy your life once you are disvirgined by the boyfriend then he has successfully reduced your value to your future husband by 70%.

When a man marries a Non virgin it means the marriage won't last, the man will be thinking of how many men you slept with.

Don't allow social media and woke things decieve you listen to your parents.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by AleksAndria: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Janina:
Have been a guest on this platform ... so I decided to open an account ...
Am a 20 years old lady ,

my parents exspecially my mom said that I shouldn't have a boyfriend..that if someone is coming for me it going to be Marriage anything apart from marriage should be cut off.
so I decided to stick with what she said... cos I love my parents parents very much I don't want to break their heart..
But has anyone have an experience like this
This isn't about you loving your parents and not wanting to break their hearts..

Be very logical and sincere with yourself, what exactly do you need a boyfriend for, at this very stage of your life. It's a different thing if you're really ready for marriage... you're even not, in the realest sense of it.

So, why do you think you need a boyfriend? come up with just two valid reasons....(and I'm certain the best you'll come up with is 'having someone to talk to') plus every other feeble ones you'll invent.

At 20, I believe you know what a 'boyfriend' is.

Or you're getting hit by pressure from your peers.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Oturatetuala(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
What do you need a boyfriend for? Face your book and become someone great In life and I promise you men will run after you and not someone like Elizabeth ajibola.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Danisaint112(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Your parents mean well for you. This 21st century guys will just use you and dump you for no reason.

And if you don't want to experience heart break my dear obey your parents. Aside your parent that is how God want it.

Anyone that want to marry you should go merry your parents if you find them attractive then communicate with them and know them more but not through sex.

Preserve yourself for your husband. Need to your parents advise. Please be wise there. Most men are wicked. I am a girl but I know this for sure.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Fmghewzy(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

My dear, they are right o. I swear down

Stop giving senseless advice.So she is Just supposed to marry anyone who comes for her, without any emotional connection.Are you sure you are a doctor shaa.

I guess it is just ordinary moniker
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Stop giving senseless advice.So she is Just supposed to marry anyone who comes for her, without any emotional connection.Are you sure you are a doctor shaa.

I guess it is just ordinary moniker

My perspective.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Johel(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

my parents exspecially my mom said that I shouldn't have a boyfriend..that if someone is coming for me it going to be Marriage anything apart from marriage should be cut off.
so I decided to stick with what she said... cos I love my parents parents very much I don't want to break their heart..

Your mother is right, relationship will turn you to something else, settle for a responsible man that wants to marry you and Takecare of you for good....forget boyfriend stuff,it leads to heart break after several sex,it might ruin your journey in life if you not mindful....I'm a man and this is my honest opinion...listen to your mother.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by gidado14(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

they lik you alot dont fold their arms

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Johel(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Janina:
I stay with them

Beware of boys/guys

Most only Wana fukk you after they've spend few coins on you,don't fall for the cheap lies and cheap material things...You too young, focus on your growth,your happiness and peace of mind...settle for a responsible well to do man with fear of God..
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Fmghewzy(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

My perspective.
Okay,I guess it is left for to use her brain ryt?
Human beings , your perspective...hmm good one whether she ends up having issues is none of your concern too.

@ op you had better use your head, everyone dishing advice many of them won't even follow.
Your mum in a bit to protect you can cause serious problems for you.No doubt she loves you, but that approach is very wrong.
Things don't work like that anymore, even Muslims are becoming more liberal in things like this
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Godplan123(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Are you real or you trying to do Local Scam lol.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Godplan123:
Are you real or you trying to do Local Scam lol.
not a joke
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by joshuaadron: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Okay

Send me your address, I am coming for your hand in marriage baby girl
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by oloriIT(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Paramount01:

Which church did u attend?

While I will be very willing to tell you the name of the church I attend, I don’t want that to be a major discussion. So if you contact me privately I can share that with you.

Having said that, you can do this from your room. What God wants to see is sincerity of purpose to seek Him and the thirst for righteousness. If you really want to seek Him start the prayers from your house (in your room). Let me know how things are going with you.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by KelChinon202: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

Thats not a bad one from your parents but you also need to convince them about the importance of dating, esp in a time like this. Things are no longer the way they used to be. Things have changed, like wise people. So whatever was obtainable back in their days as regards marriages is not the same anymore.
#DesperateTimesCall4DesperateMeasures my dear.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Okay,I guess it is left for to use her brain ryt?
Human beings , your perspective...hmm good one whether she ends up having issues is none of your concern too.

@ op you had better use your head, everyone dishing advice many of them won't even follow.
Your mum in a bit to protect you can cause serious problems for you.No doubt she loves you, but that approach is very wrong.
Things don't work like that anymore, even Muslims are becoming more liberal in things like this

Who's your mate. Don't respond to insults.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by bepositive11: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
At the end of the day, find a man who truly loves you and stay away from men who want you just because you're a virgin. Those men are deeply insecure and they make horrible partners

Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Fmghewzy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Who's your mate. Don't respond to insults.

I wasn't insulting you,I only said people dish out advice they themselves won't follow.

And you are not my mate for sure ,I understand you would be way older than me,that's the only reason why I don't want to insult you
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 01, 2022
My girlfriend was 19 when we met and was already in 200L at the time. We got married after her NYSC and the rest is history.
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Kfed4ril(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Janina:
Am a 20 years old lady ,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
seun close this thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.