Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? (44521 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Demigod22: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Liposure:
the pressure

Yeah, most people are put under pressure to marry, but God knows that I will never succumb to such pressure from anybody.

When you read the story titled" Marriage is a private affair" by Chenua Achebe. You will realize that your personal motivation to marry is the most important thing before getting married.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Demigod22: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tonytonex:
I love the last statement.

Thanks man. I just believe that I shouldn't live my life to the dictate of other people. I once read a book" I will marry when I want" by Ngugi wa Thiongo. I choose my peace of mind over societal or family pressure.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

No, I am not!

I think you are lying and I have a perfect way to source out the truth from you: Swearing.

Say:

If I have never shagged another woman since I married my wife, Jesus is the true son of God, the saviour and the truth.

If I have shagged another woman since I married my wife, Jesus is a gay and liar just like me.

Oya, swear or run!

@MansoryMX, so you quietly went quiet, abi?
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by AfroKnight: 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin Afi yatamata naa.

Ermmm. Mr or Sir or Lord or Bro or Gentleman or Viscount Afro Knight, it seems like you're a person. I no know before. Bitter greetings to you, anyway. I am writing on behalf of this my dear beautiful lady. I would appreciate it if you can put her mind at ease and untangle any wuruwuru web that might have unwittingly collected between the two both of us. You can see that her heart is fragile, even me sef, until this moment, I never knew there's such a monicker as yours in this our online world. But Milady seem to think otherwise. embarassed So follow all due protocols and make a declaration hastily before we have a gbege on our hands.

Signed,
Mangohead Agbokolori.

I thought I told Palema007 that the network is bad. I can’t see this message clearly. Sorry ma. grin

1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by CalmElder(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Exactly!

While your "responsible" mates are divorcing or divorced despite all their "wisdom" and "achievements".

kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by CalmElder(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Please fvck the hoes good and have some children now.
If you must marry, do that in your 60s to a virgin like Regina something with tight kpekus in her early 20s and with fresh blood
Women want resources and we mustn't give it to them freely.

grin
Bad son of a good father.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by CalmElder(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
carl90:
When I am settled financially and see the love of my life,na marriage na next.
I wouldn't raise a family that I can't take care of their needs and wants.
However,what I don't subscribe is being in an unhappy marriage.
If it's not working,na japa o.
I am optimistic sha smiley

If I will eventually marry and I'm not happy.
Na divorce str8...no time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Basicend: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
falcon01:
Because men have realised that;
1. They have alot of time from 20 to 50 years they can still marry
2. Marriage is a waste of time money and effort
3. Getting married early is a waste of your youthful age
4. The man is Mostly on the giving end in Marriage
5. Marriage favours women more than it favours men
6. They want to break the loop

You are a very wise man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Basicend: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Palema007:
That's because they want women like their mothers. grin

The worst behaved amongst the generation of our mothers are still better than 98 percent of today's ladies.

Modern day Nigerian girls are terrible for marriage. Kai#

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Leo10000(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
pansophist:

To such ladies, high taste is high standards. It doesn't matter if she can't afford her taste. For example she wont go on a date because he proposed a local eatery, that's low class for her, but the so called high class location, she can't afford.

So as much as men continue to spend lavishly on her, it convinces her that she is high class. So her privilege is technically your responsibility. Welcome to 21st century grin
You so right,highest bidder scenario.
High class my foot grin grin grin
Guys need to be woke,they have been a pawn in the game ever since,they need to realise they kings and should dictate the standards.
Na you hold the resources,na you suppose dictate who ride with you and not the other way round

4 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Leo10000(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Having vagina, Breast and yansh is now how women measure standards. Men done suffer

Most of these gals claiming standards don't even have shi shi in their accounts
No shi shi my brother,it's the guts they have for me,e dey burst my brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Leo10000:

No shi shi my brother,it's the guts they have for me,e dey burst my brain cheesy

Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Osilama1: 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Your next achievement will be you had 40 children.

Dumbo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it still doesn't mean you ain't an idiot...
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by MansoryMX(m): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

@MansoryMX, so you quietly went quiet, abi?

When you get married, it’s your to stick with your wife or sleep around and carry infection into your matrimonial home. Not everyone is as loosed as some people of this generation. It’s a person choice and discipline.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Osilama1:
it still doesn't mean you ain't an idiot...

Someone who thinks marriage is an achievement is not smart enough to call anyone else idiot!

You should be looking yourself in the mirror and calling yourself that. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
MansoryMX:

When you get married, it’s your to stick with your wife or sleep around and carry infection into your matrimonial home. Not everyone is as loosed as some people of this generation. It’s a person choice and discipline.

Oga, I asked you to swear on it. Not to give a sermon and boast of being a "respectable, happily-married husband".

Oya, do the swearing na. Let your wife no say you never shag anyone outside.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by maasoap(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
tayepop:
I have realised so many of my friends and colleagues at over 30 years are still single, this doesn't use to be the case.

The economy is not smiling and our ladies are looking for ready-made men.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by jimcaddy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahah.. See advice. Omo na baby mama things be that
Yamiriflathead:

Guy don't get married else you'll regret it. Mark my words.
When you're comfortable, get a girl that chooses u pregnant and raise your kids by her.
When you've enjoyed your life till say 60, and you need companionship marry a virgin Regina something in her early 20s with hot, young blood and thank me later
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Timoleon:
X or 12

This is more like it grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Idaytesj29:

What kind of Monica is this now? grin cheesy cheesy grin

I pump pussies jare... Hence, the moniker smiley
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:48am On Mar 27, 2022
Osilama1:
bombastic fool and sadistic idiot

You are a moooron! Go back and look how people how people are liking my response to your "life achievement" of getting married. grin grin grin grin grin

Mugu! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Osilama1: 2:06am On Mar 27, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a moooron! Go back and look how people how people are liking my response to your "life achievement" of getting married. grin grin grin grin grin

Mugu! grin
you are a deluded idiots use the likes to prop ur stupid life bastard
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 3:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Osilama1:
you are a deluded idiots use the likes to prop ur stupid life bastard

You just feel like sounding more daft? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Princewill1(m): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Commonsensically marriage in this present generation is a waste. No man need any long sermon to know this.

But after reading the 38th LAW: Think as you like, but behave like others and knowing the conservative nature of the society we are living in. I might eventually marry but with an 'exit plan' in case things turn sour.

I think most men who are stuck in bad marriages today while suffering and smiling never had an 'exit plan'.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by AlphaBeta130: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold is suppose to be free...
How is it free
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by unmask: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Gerrard59:

Achievements are subjective. How you view an achievement is different from the next person and that should be regarded and respected.
Well growing up it was part of the "Golden path of achievements" set out for nearly everyone....Go to school, get a job, get married and have kids......

Now like everything in the world, change is constant. People have realized that they don't actually need to follow that path to become "fulfilled" in life, so there is a lot of mix and match ongoing. The two items that have been deemed "unnecessary" is School (largely due to the easy access to information) and marriage (I don't know the reason others have, but for me I have done the math and I have realized it is more advantageous being single than being married. Why leave an advantageous position to a less advantageous one?)

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Idaytesj29(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2022
Fuckaniza:

I pump pussies jare... Hence, the moniker smiley

But you are a lady right?
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2022
Idaytesj29:

But you are a lady right?

Nah motherfucker... Nigga with a large salchicha grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Idaytesj29(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Nah [/s]motherfucker.[s].. Nigga with a large salchicha grin

Then change your gender to male pls
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2022
qtguru:
Me I want to relocate first. I am not built for suffer-head
Is this your latest escuse?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / The Silent Pain Of The Husband / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.