Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? (44524 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Roger3D:
This is a false assertion. There is no society on earth with women being more financially successful than men

Get these facts below straight.

Fact 1: It is an argument.

Fact 2: She is a woman.

Fact 3: The two facts above mix up to ensure she does not feel the need to make sense. She will say anything she feels to back her position.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

You missed the point again!

It is not about what is forced by life to happen. The point was about what is sought and planned to happen.

What do you mean by sought??

Who planned what?? That only males should provide??

If anyone planned anything, then it's definitely you males. Cos over the years, y'all males are the ones who make patriarchal rules to run the society and pass down such rules from generation to generation, afterall it's a man's world.

So basically, twas planned that only your dad should cater for your family financially till date bah??

Dude, your argument is too damn shallow

Gamesmart:

Sorry I am going to be blunt!

This is a typical illogical way a woman argues against a point she does not like or want to accept. She switches to using the exception, minority or self to make a general rule.

For example, tell a woman that: Women tend to lose their looks as they age and cannot easily attract a desirable, high-earning man by the time they are 50+ years old.

Typical women's response: That is a lie. Look at Jennifer Lopez! She is still pulling men in her 50s.

So according to you a man (or should I say boy) arguing in a logical manner, using an exception or minority or self to generalize to an entire population means you're smart right??

For instance, your popular Mantra here; Nigerian girls are ........blah blah blah because a thread is created for instance about one girl or woman who did something bad! y'all would jump out and use a singular event to generalize!

Should we then posit for instance that all Nigerian men are rapists, once the news of a man raping a woman or even a minor surfaces?? Mr logical argument??

Gamesmart:

As for the claim that "Marriage ain't a goal for me", I suspect that is just another case of a typical illogical way a woman argue against a point she does not like or want to accept: Just lie outrightly to win the point!

Lets go back to that essential thing called FACTS: Women around the world, and especially Nigeria, generally want to marry. It is their goal and what they look forward to.

Cut the nonsense about "you". I am sure you are lying. Even if you are not, it is not good point. Stick to facts!

As far as you Incels/MGTOW/Alfa Mails are concerned, no Nigerian woman must be doing well as far as marriage is concerned on this forum, she must be lying!! It can't be true, since y'all are allergic to good news and desperately latch onto bad news and celebrate it to prove a point to your deluded selves that you're on the right track!!

Well, I said what I said!! You can believe it or not, that's your own headache.

Gamesmart:

Una see?

The same woman who said "Marriage ain't a goal for me" would be the same one who gets angry when men don't want to marry or condemn the institution of marriage. That is when you know she just lied outrightly to desperately win the point.

If the facts and logic is too strong for women and does not favour their, they tend to try and make the argument become senseless or derail it.

It is you Senseless pillers/Alfa Mails who lie and push false propaganda against the entirety of women on this platform in a desperate bid to feel among a stupid bandwagon mentality and agenda!

I speak facts, and time will tell who is lying or speaking facts! Usually, in life, empty barrels make the loudest noise, and real is usually not loud!!

You don't know me from jack, so running amok on this thread trying to discredit my points because you so desperately need it to be a lie is a new low for you, Mr logical!

"Oh, she must be lying, what she said seems too good to be true".

You're too dumb to be logical ha ha ha ha ha ha

Gamesmart:

Marriage is a useless institution for the modern day man. The downsides outweigh the benefits to gain from it.

Modern Day Man, please kindly stay single. No one actually cares if you get married or not.

Make all your chicken change, hold it tight to your chest, carry it to your grave sef, don't spend a Penny on any woman! I'm sure no one would even notice!!

Gamesmart:

Don't worry how they take the decision of what they want in their lives.

Don't get angry about their decision.

The fact that you feel airing my opinion on a topic translates to anger further confirms your dumbness!!

Threads are created to sample people's views and opinions on any subject matter! Drop yours and leave mine alone! Or did my comment prick your conscience?? Why you come they disturb me??

Afterall, y'all drop vitrious comments every single time, dragging the entirety of women on this platform, nobody has killed you for it. Biko, Mr logical, if you like get angry or worried oh, I said what I said!!

If you're not worried,why quoting me with epistles?? Trying to discredit my points by saying I'm lying. Did I quote you?? Remember you quoted me first.

You even went as far as calling another guy a simp because he agrees with my opinion,and you say I'm the one who is worried??

You're a small boy, desperate to win your nonsensical red pilling arguments here. Take a chill pill with your crimson pill,and read my previous posts again, this time slooooooowly!!

Maybe you'll understand!

Gamesmart:

Simp DoctorOlasDesk, you are free to back her up here. You will get your pat on the head, boy.

Incel Gamesmart (sounds like Gaysmart though grin) who feels ontop of the world once he has labelled any fellow man with differing opinion on Nairaland Toxicland "simp", face your toxicity and leave others alone to air their own views about life!

We understand that you didn't have enough to eat and live growing up, your family probably lived from hand to mouth,so clutching your measly change to your chest is really important to you.
Some people had more than enough,so they are not bothered if they are able to make impact in people's lives without ethnic/gender bias and without expecting anything in return!!

Ciao!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by BRATISLAVA: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2022
apatheticme:

If anyone planned anything, then it's definitely you males. Cos over the years, y'all males are the ones who make patriarchal rules to run the society and pass down such rules from generation to generation, afterall it's a man's world.

So basically, twas planned that only your dad should cater for your family financially till date bah??

So according to you a man (or should I say boy) arguing in a logical manner, using an exception or minority or self to generalize to an entire population means you're smart right??

For instance, your popular Mantra here; Nigerian girls are ........blah blah blah because a thread is created for instance about one girl or woman who did something bad! y'all would jump out and use a singular event to generalize!

Should we then posit for instance that all Nigerian men are rapists, once the news of a man raping a woman or even a minor surfaces?? Mr logical argument??

As far as you Incels/MGTOW/Alfa Mails are concerned, no Nigerian woman must be doing well as far as marriage is concerned on this forum, she must be lying!! It can't be true, since y'all are allergic to good news and desperately latch onto bad news and celebrate it to prove a point to your deluded selves that you're on the right track!!

It is you Senseless pillers/Alfa Mails who lie and push false propaganda against the entirety of women on this platform in a desperate bid to feel among a stupid bandwagon mentality and agenda!

I speak facts, and time will tell who is lying or speaking facts! Usually, in life, empty barrels make the loudest noise, and real is usually not loud!!

You don't know me from jack, so running amok on this thread trying to discredit my points because you so desperately need it to be a lie is a new low for you, Mr logical!

Modern Day Man, please kindly stay single. No one actually cares if you get married or not.

Make all your chicken change, hold it tight to your chest, carry it to your grave sef, don't spend a Penny on any woman! I'm sure no one would even notice!!

The fact that you feel airing my opinion on a topic translates to anger further confirms your dumbness!!

Threads are created to sample people's views and opinions on any subject matter! Drop yours and leave mine alone! Or did my comment prick your conscience?? Why you come they disturb me??

Afterall, y'all drop vitrious comments every single time, dragging the entirety of women on this platform, nobody has killed you for it. Biko, Mr logical, if you like get angry or worried oh, I said what I said!!

If you're not worried,why quoting me with epistles?? Trying to discredit my points by saying I'm lying. Did I quote you?? Remember you quoted me first.

You even went as far as calling another guy a simp because he agrees with my opinion,and you say I'm the one who is worried??

You're a small boy, desperate to win your nonsensical red pilling arguments here. Take a chill pill with your crimson pill,and read my previous posts again, this time slooooooowly!!

Maybe you'll understand!

Incel Gamesmart (sounds like Gaysmart though grin) who feels ontop of the world once he has labelled any fellow man with differing opinion on Nairaland Toxicland "simp", face your toxicity and leave others alone to air their own views about life!

We understand that you didn't have enough to eat and live growing up, your family probably lived from hand to mouth,so clutching your measly change to your chest is really important to you.
Some people had more than enough,so they are not bothered if they are able to make impact in people's lives without ethnic/gender bias and without expecting anything in return!!

Ciao!

LMAO

You are really trying with these incorrigible little incel boys.

When the dangling tri-organ carriers want to make sense to themselves, they become illogical.

All of them here use one incident with one girl as an excuse to tar all girls black, but refuse to have the same brush used on them. That is their logic: denial. And they will scream their denial while trying desperately to insult and demonize the females. Mostly sheepish stuff.

You will have to leave them unlearned. When they get a bit older, maybe in their 40s a bit of reality and sense might get through to them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

You missed the point again!

It is not about what is forced by life to happen. The point was about what is sought and planned to happen.

Sorry I am going to be blunt!

This is a typical illogical way a woman argues against a point she does not like or want to accept. She switches to using the exception, minority or self to make a general rule.

For example, tell a woman that: Women tend to lose their looks as they age and cannot easily attract a desirable, high-earning man by the time they are 50+ years old.

Typical women's response: That is a lie. Look at Jennifer Lopez! She is still pulling men in her 50s.

As for the claim that "Marriage ain't a goal for me", I suspect that is just another case of a typical illogical way a woman argue against a point she does not like or want to accept: Just lie outrightly to win the point!

Lets go back to that essential thing called FACTS: Women around the world, and especially Nigeria, generally want to marry. It is their goal and what they look forward to.

Cut the nonsense about "you". I am sure you are lying. Even if you are not, it is not good point. Stick to facts!

Una see?

The same woman who said "Marriage ain't a goal for me" would be the same one who gets angry when men don't want to marry or condemn the institution of marriage. That is when you know she just lied outrightly to desperately win the point.

If the facts and logic is too strong for women and does not favour their, they tend to try and make the argument become senseless or derail it.

Marriage is a useless institution for the modern day man. The downsides outweigh the benefits to gain from it.

Don't worry how they take the decision of what they want in their lives.

Don't get angry about their decision.

Simp DoctorOlasDesk, you are free to back her up here. You will get your pat on the head, boy.

Myself and Ub-unja promoted the red pill philosophy before you ever knew what it meant. On this forum and it wasn't about hating. When you grow older, you'll understand..

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2022
apatheticme:

Sought.

As in, the past tense of "seek".

As in, the ultimate desire of majority of women in the world is to find, be chosen and marry a well-to-do, high-status, generous man. Who can 'Provide & Protect' her, give her a high quality life and make her life instagrammable.

You no dey for this world?

apatheticme:

As usual, the silly and illogical modern-day women's attempt to not take accountability for their actions/mentality: Blame it on "Patriarchy". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So, it is "Patriarchy" that make girls chase successful men in flashy cars, even some older, rather than chase the young boys with 6 to 8 packs in Ojuelegba? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pathetic argument! grin grin grin grin grin grin

apatheticme:

Stop being fooolish!

Don't throw conjectures at me. Show where I used an instance of a girl to generalise women.

Go ahead!

apatheticme:

More conjectures!

See the way she is trying to link me with what I have not said. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belief is that you lied, darling. You are no exception, otherwise men choosing not to marry or condemning marriage would not unsettle and anger you this much. grin

You love, want and need marriage die! grin grin grin grin grin grin

apatheticme:

Senseless rant!

I expect no less from a typical woman in an argument. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry, but "conjectures" are not "facts", darling. Except to Simps like DoctorOlasDesk and Bratislava.

If facts hit you in the face, you will not know what it is and you will be irritated to see it. grin grin grin grin grin

apatheticme:

You care!

Stop hyperventilating.

apatheticme:

Maybe you'll understand!

More fccking rants. No logic, facts or point made! {We need a fccking facepalm emoticon on NL}

This is the typical outcome, in history, of arguing with a woman. grin grin grin

They tend to find no need to make sense. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

apatheticme:

Ciao!

Arguing with a woman! embarassed

You wrote how many words, darling? What proportion was factual or logical? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She has no point to make because she knows she is up against logic, so she brings out her conjectures, shaming, insults and lies. She finds absolutely no need to make sense; just a need to vent her angry feelings. grin grin grin grin grin

I bet your husband lives in frustration and regret when you give him these kinds of debates week in, week out? You see why it makes no sense and provides no advantage putting you in the home. grin grin grin grin grin

The "blissfully" and "happilly" married. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

LMAO

You are really trying with these incorrigible little incel boys.

When the dangling tri-organ carriers want to make sense to themselves, they become illogical.

All of them here use one incident with one girl as an excuse to tar all girls black, but refuse to have the same brush used on them. That is their logic: denial. And they will scream their denial while trying desperately to insult and demonize the females. Mostly sheepish stuff.

You will have to leave them unlearned. When they get a bit older, maybe in their 40s a bit of reality and sense might get through to them.

DoctorOlasDesk:

Myself and Ub-unja promoted the red pill philosophy before you ever knew what it meant. On this forum and it wasn't about hating. When you grow older, you'll understand..

AAAAAAHHHHH!

National conference of regional General Secretaries of Simps Alliance! grin grin grin grin grin

(And I am sure they love being tagged "Secretaries" ) grin grin grin

apatheticme, I hope you love your anal area being touched? Because these Simp Secretaries will kiss your ass die here.

You are free to say anything as senseless, illogical and idiotic as you want. The Simp Secretaries are here to validate you and your feelings. grin grin grin grin grin

Please just reward them with the great complements of "You are a .....................Real Man. So responsible and mature" every time they kiss your ass. They will have an orrgasm. grin grin grin grin

Professional Simps:
https://www.nairaland.com/7011620/women-abuja-protest-against-national/4#110696732
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2022
The reply on this topic is detestable, annoying and above all shows how badly the society have degenerated.
Most people commenting here are chronic womanizers, prostitute patronizers and above all chronic masturbators and are just been scared to give up that freedom.
There is just one thing ever individual should know provided there is life , we all will live to see the result of our choices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

Get these facts below straight.

Fact 1: It is an argument.

Fact 2: She is a woman.

Fact 3: The two facts above mix up to ensure she does not feel the need to make sense. She will say anything she feels to back her position.

You be mumu oh, Aswear!!!

It's a Fact, because you said so abi??

So in this 21st century, you still believe you actually have brains more than the next person because she's not your gender??

So you basically view life through the prism of gender and ethnic bias?? Yet many of you are still feeding from Mummy's pot.

At the end of the day, it turns out you're the dumb one ,cos you are just shouting facts facts,yet you couldn't bring any fact out except gender bias!

No wonder the Black man is behind other races! The energy you're supposed to use to invent and change your world, you've used it to hate on women and police women. No wonder the Black man goes cap in hand to borrow loans from advanced nations or kuku do Yahoo to steal from the whites!!

You're just a woman hater and your hatred basically is what will consume you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2022
apatheticme:

You be mumu oh, Aswear!!!

It's a Fact, because you said so abi??

So in this 21st century, you still believe you actually have brains more than the next person because she's not your gender??

So you basically view life through the prism of gender and ethnic bias?? Yet many of you are still feeding from Mummy's pot.

At the end of the day, it turns out you're the dumb one ,cos you are just shouting facts facts,yet you couldn't bring any fact out except gender bias!

No wonder the Black man is behind other races! The energy you're supposed to use to invent and change your world, you've used it to hate on women and police women. No wonder the Black man goes cap in hand to borrow loans from advanced nations or kuku do Yahoo to steal from the whites!!

You're just a woman hater and your hatred basically is what will consume you!

More foolish conjectures to gradually move the debate she cannot win to senselessness. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

apatheticme, when are you going to come back with logic, facts and points to make strong arguments? grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

More foolish conjectures to gradually move the debate she cannot win to senselessness. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

apatheticme, when are you going to come back with logic, facts and points to make strong arguments? grin grin grin

Having engaged in a conversation with you for a while now, 2 things are apparent;

1. You are confused and probably blind as well. Since you couldn't pick points, facts and logic from what everything I've written since my first post on this topic, then at this junction I have to sympathize with you, because life is actually difficult for the blind!

2. You just probably stumbled on TRP thread, and probably Just picked up few words like facts, emotional, conjectures,logic and the crap you're yapping about!

If you were that logical, why did you resort to cheap emotional blackmail to guilt trip and use reverse psychology on BRATISLAVA and DoctorOlasDesk, attacking them as Simps,rather than answering the questions they raised??

Yet you were ranting that I tagged you what you're not.

You simply can't tolerate what you dish out!! You're not Just a woman hater,but an unintelligent hypocrite.

Further engaging you in conversation is a waste of my time, cos you obviously have cement for brains!!

Have a good day wimp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2022
stinflame:
The reply on this topic is detestable, annoying and above all shows how badly the society have degenerated.
Most people commenting here are chronic womanizers, prostitute patronizers and above all chronic masturbators and are just been scared to give up that freedom.
There is just one thing ever individual should know provided there is life , we all will live to see the result of our choices.

Succinctly put!!

But they will never agree. This is the narrative many of them want to push for now. And anyone else with a contrary opinion, they either tag him simp or ashawo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=Gamesmart post=111494563]

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2022
apatheticme:

Let the person that "put" me in the home complain,not you the logical one! Why are you hyperventilating on top another person's issues.

Afterall, you shouldn't be taking panadol for another person's headache now, abi?

You think everyone wants to marry a brainless bimbo that can't engage in meaningful conversations on any subject of discourse?? You think everyone is a bimbo that can only fix lash,wear fake wigs and look up to you for money??

Why you dey vex?? Why are you bothered about what I do in my home?? Face your own homelessness and leave my own home alone!

Confused hypocrite, just jealous and angry that someone has a home while you are homeless, mumu!!

Now, my fear is this. That often tines some weird ideologies pushed online gets into the heads of people in marriage and such narratives veins to form contrary ideas to values that hold such relationships.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2022
apatheticme:

Having engaged in a conversation with you for a while now, 2 things are apparent;

1. You are confused and probably blind as well. Since you couldn't pick points, facts and logic from what everything I've written since my first post on this topic, then at this junction I have to sympathize with you, because life is actually difficult for the blind!

2. You just probably stumbled on TRP thread, and probably Just picked up few words like facts, emotional, conjectures,logic and the crap you're yapping about!

If you were that logical, why did you resort to cheap emotional blackmail to guilt trip and use reverse psychology on BRATISLAVA and DoctorOlasDesk, attacking them as Simps,rather than answering the questions they raised??

Yet you were ranting that I tagged you what you're not.

You simply can't tolerate what you dish out!! You're not Just a woman hater,but an unintelligent hypocrite.

Further engaging you in conversation is a waste of my time, cos you obviously have cement for brains!!

Have a good day wimp!

More conjectures and shaming!

Sorry, darling, one cannot pick out "logic, facts and points" from the conjectures filled in everything you have written.

BRATISLAVA and DoctorOlasDesk are simps. They are simping and I even put the link above for BRATISLAVA from another thread to prove my "logic, facts and points". I don't do emotional rants, darling. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In case you missed the link due to your feelings, here it is again:

https://www.nairaland.com/7011620/women-abuja-protest-against-national/4#110696732

So your accusation is fallacy!

Basically, like most women, you cannot and are unwilling to make sense in a debate where the facts don't favour your wish. cheesy
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Now, my fear is this. That often tines some weird ideologies pushed online gets into the heads of people in marriage and such narratives veins to form contrary ideas to values that hold such relationships.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 11:45am On Mar 30, 2022
apatheticme:

Succinctly put!!

But they will never agree. This is the narrative many of them want to push for now. And anyone else with a contrary opinion, they either tag him simp or ashawo!!

Useless, brainless and lazy lots!

What narrative am I pushing? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2022
apatheticme:

Not to worry, the universe takes care of itself!!

These small boys will only push weird ideas to influence the gullible and fake men. They don't fool me, they're just sub-intelligent.

Many of them actually suffered mild CP either in-utero, intra-partum (prolonged obstructed labor with fetal distress) or post-partum!

So, brain volume is low, with microcephaly, grey matter is minimal and they can only be fixated on one thing: women hating!

They will gladly accept and succumb to any worthless opinion no matter how bad, as long as the person holding the opinion has a penis! But once it's a woman,they are mad already. They've been brainwashed that a woman is not capable of sense. Meanwhile, evolutionarily, females have more brain volume than males (read up the gender neuroscience) and female pregnancies are less likely to be eventful!

Most sensible men do not discriminate based on gender and will always be able to make their choices regardless of social media supposed"wokeness" and trending ideologies,even at the expense of being labelled Simps!

Afterall, everyone will not lose themselves in the crowd,some men are able to stand out from the crowd even in the face of being mocked! That's wisdom, because the people mocking you,are the fools now, they're going to realize their folly when they eventually grow up (if they ever will).

Oh, na this doctor be this. Now, i remember who i'm talking with/to

@ the people mocking you,are the fools now, they're going to realize their folly when they eventually grow up (if they ever will).

We all should not need external validation from 15-18 years of age. I hope all gets okay with the generation coming behind. Like you said, the universe may take care of them...
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

What narrative am I pushing? grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Have we engaged in any discourse before?? Can't seem to remember your moniker though!!

Hiya!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

@ the people mocking you,are the fools now, they're going to realize their folly when they eventually grow up (if they ever will).

We all should not need external validation from 15-18 years of age. I hope all gets okay with the generation coming behind. Like you said, the universe may take care of them...

Exactly!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2022
apatheticme:

Let the person that "put" me in the home complain,not you the logical one! Why are you hyperventilating on top another person's issues.

Afterall, you shouldn't be taking panadol for another person's headache now, abi?

You think everyone wants to marry a brainless bimbo that can't engage in meaningful conversations on any subject of discourse?? You think everyone is a bimbo that can only fix lash,wear fake wigs and look up to you for money??

Why you dey vex?? Why are you bothered about what I do in my home?? Face your own homelessness and leave my own home alone!

Confused hypocrite, just jealous and angry that someone has a home while you are homeless, mumu!!

I am not vexed. I am just observing and appreciating the hypothesis of how bad most women are in marriage manifesting.

It is pleasant to be on ones own than to carry the burden of pleasing someone with not much to add to your life and who in addition has a huge sense of entitlement.

I can't, and won't, subject myself to live every day of my life to someone like that, who then argues without the need to make sense and only want things her way.

Not gonna happen. grin

Those are not "meaningful conversations on any subject of discourse". grin

This is why many men are not happy in committed marriages. They just fake it because they want to please society.

I will take a pass on the "blissful" opportunity. cheesy

You are very masculine, hence I would suspect your husband has feminine energy.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Simp, what are the "weird ideologies"?

Lay it out, lets discuss it then. Don't say such just to Simp up.

We have seen how good you are at Simping; lets see your balls in making great arguments.

Oya, go ahead! grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Tboymessiah(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
For those naija men outside naija, it’s because they think too much and are afraid to love a woman who would use the system to defraud them legally.

For those in naija, it’s for a number of reasons. Naija babes are not loyal. They always lookout for themselves first. Once your usefulness in their lives end, they end the relationship/marriage. Men are trying to avoid that, so they remain single and opt for babymama arrangement if they need kids.

It may also be because the men intend to relocate abroad and they would rather not take their nemesis along. So they resign to a single life.

Thirdly, it could be that some men want to solve certain economic/financial issues before adding the responsibilities of a wife to the load they carry.

Everything here points to the prevalent fact that young Nigerian women do not carry their own weight. Once you ask them out, it’s like they open a ledger for you as a debtor. They use you for your resources then demand to be treated like an equal. Lol. Men are tired of slaving for women.

You see single and even married women online openly asking for trips, perks, gifts and money. It’s almost like every man owes them. You never know who is going to use his money to trigger your wife’s release clause. grin Even the faithful ones think they must be rewarded with marriage for standing by you while you were struggling. Why would any sane man want to marry such a woman who thinks she’s entitled to his possessions just because she was present while he was struggling without even contributing tangibly to his progress?

So unbalanced.

If marriage was such a sweet deal, more men would embrace it. Many of those who are married were pressured by their parents to get married or were young and blinded by initial infatuation which later faded away and revealed the true nature of their wives.

Women have turned this marriage thing into a punishment for men. It shouldn’t be so.

Men are the ones truly settling down. They settle and put up with broke, unworthy women who offer nothing but drama and the possibility of paternity fraud and strife in a family that was fine until the man brought in a wife.

Marriage should be sweet but naija women fail to realise that both partners MUST contribute to a happy marriage, not just the man.

U gat it right
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

Simp, what are the "weird ideologies"?

Lay it out, lets discuss it then. Don't say such just to Simp up.

We have seen how good you are at Simping; lets see your balls in making great arguments.

Oya, go ahead! grin

I work online. If you only know the figures I rake daily. All these is just stress relieve mechanisms for me. Continue wasting your time thinking you can trigger me. You'll do that till eternity and won't get a triggered-response. Who be your mate?
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
apatheticme:

Not to worry, the universe takes care of itself!!

These small boys will only push weird ideas to influence the gullible and fake men. They don't fool me, they're just sub-intelligent.

Many of them actually suffered mild CP either in-utero, intra-partum (prolonged obstructed labor with fetal distress) or post-partum!

So, brain volume is low, with microcephaly, grey matter is minimal and they can only be fixated on one thing: women hating!

They will gladly accept and succumb to any worthless opinion no matter how bad, as long as the person holding the opinion has a penis! But once it's a woman,they are mad already. They've been brainwashed that a woman is not capable of sense. Meanwhile, evolutionarily, females have more brain volume than males (read up the gender neuroscience) and female pregnancies are less likely to be eventful!

Most sensible men do not discriminate based on gender and will always be able to make their choices regardless of social media supposed"wokeness" and trending ideologies,even at the expense of being labelled Simps!

Afterall, everyone will not lose themselves in the crowd,some men are able to stand out from the crowd even in the face of being mocked! That's wisdom, because the people mocking you,are the fools now, they're going to realize their folly when they eventually grow up (if they ever will).

More lack of logic, facts and great points. grin grin grin grin grin

Just the typical woman's argument strategy of: "I am the validator of your masculinity!"

See bolded for the total illogical bollocks. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The kind of shiiit "I will not validate you" that terrifies Simps like BRATISLAVA and DoctorOlasDesk, and triggers them to Simp because they need the validation of women.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

And the Simp agrees with the nonsense to get validation.

His only desire is validation from women. grin grin grin grin grin

apatheticme help him by telling him: "You are a Real Man. So responsible and mature" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
apatheticme:

Did I mention your name??

Guilty conscience tongue

You see how your emotional female brain fails you again? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Things keep on flying over your head because of your emotions, and I have highlighted this repeatedly from the first time I quoted you.

See that first quote as a fact: https://www.nairaland.com/7047493/why-there-many-single-guys/16#111450958

Where did I state you mentioned my name?

I just asked you a simple question. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you want to calm down and answer my question "logically, factually and with great points", darling? grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
apatheticme:

Have we engaged in any discourse before?? Can't seem to remember your moniker though!!

Hiya!!

That's cold!!!

That's cold!!!!!!

GIRL!!!! WTF!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Don't tell a Simp you have never noticed his existence. That is hurtful. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come on, apatheticme. You are a biiitch, babes! grin

That is just outrightly mean. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That got me lmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gamesmart:

That's cold!!!

That's cold!!!!!!

GIRL!!!! WTF!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Don't tell a Simp you have never noticed his existence. That is hurtful. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come on, apatheticme. You are a biiitch, babes! grin

That is just outrightly mean. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That got me lmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these are figments of your deluded imagination!!

Keep fooling around, you go dey alright Las Las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by apatheticme(f): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.