Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? (44437 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
MansoryMX:

No. Satisfied?

No, I am not!

I think you are lying and I have a perfect way to source out the truth from you: Swearing.

Say:

If I have never shagged another woman since I married my wife, Jesus is the true son of God, the saviour and the truth.

If I have shagged another woman since I married my wife, Jesus is a gay and liar just like me.

Oya, swear or run!
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Benwallt(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
yemi1504:

You can say that again!
I sight you brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Chiefecho:

You have not answered my question

Good!

Keep at it. That is the only engagement he should get.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Palema007:
You better let's go and marry before you turn 60 and your potbelly begins to fall. undecided

Young girls will kiss the belly when you take them to Dubai.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Emychina(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=nextlevel2020 post=111386004] Oga,take time and plan ur life well.enjoy dis ur youthful age and dnt rush into marriage.it has nothing to offer to u except children which u can get anytime u wish.if u doubt me,ask uncle ned nwoko.he wil tel u better.bro enjoy ur life to d fullest and forget about nigerian leeches for now. Date them without emotional attachment because they are accepting u just because of ur pocket. There is nothing like love in nigerian girls dictionaries. They are coming because of what they wil they wil gain from u and nothing else.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by yemi1504: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Benwallt:
I sight you brother

Abi nau my Chairman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Action102(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Money no dey, most are unemployed
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by yemi1504: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
korilala:

Same here. I'm 41, a single father blessed with two kids and frankly I'm happy focusing on my kids and my job.
Why tie myself down to heartache and misery?

Abi. The nagging, the unexplainable annoying behaviours and attitude is clearly not needed!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by thelegend1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
falcon01:
Because men have realised that;
1. They have alot of time from 20 to 50 years they can still marry
2. Marriage is a waste of time money and effort
3. Getting married early is a waste of your youthful age
4. The man is Mostly on the giving end in Marriage
5. Marriage favours women more than it favours men
6. They want to break the loop

This is so apt...impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Osilama1: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Your mates are achieving things by building the world and wealth, you see achievement as marriage?

Get your brain reset in a brutish manner and find a better achievement.
achievement is relative... Quit being a sadist ok .. if you picture marriage as overate it's ur own problem.... Next time u write something stupid again I ll put u to ur place nonsense
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Say...say what? Me ke? Me that I don't talk to guys, that they used to padlock inside house and padlock my mouth is who wee now coman be flirting with a man online and distracting him? What is an afro knight sef?? I don't understand. Ki ni itumo e?
That's not true... Chai! Horseband that we are managing in this era of repill and horseband scarcity you have use yatamata to carry for yourself alone.... Ah! Mogbe! Where do I start from?

Ahhhhhhhh cry cry shey mi o wa leyle bayii, ibo ni kin ti bere? 70 years old woman like myself? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Benwallt(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
yemi1504:

Abi nau my Chairman!
That's just the plain truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Young girls will kiss the belly when you take them to Dubai.
katikati. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highlyrespected:

What has my mindset has gotten to do with your tough time

It is your life, you can live it the way you life.... Okay?
And beside who tell you I am in Nigeria
Your point of reasoning and conclusion sounds absurd though undecided

You are not bright enough to even comprehend what I wrote their.

Take it home for one week to comprehend as homework.

When you get it, come back here and post your understanding of what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mavrick2012:

My brother, marriage did more harm than good to me,
especially when you marry the wrong person who has reduced life to slaying on social media.

Thank God am going out of marriage.
Never returning back,lai lai

Some people will tell you it was "Blissful". grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by aimmoney9: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
motymop:
It has nothing to do with marriages are over rated.

Marriage need some kind of financial responsibility to make it work.

The truth is.

Many of the single guys in Nigeria don't have money to cater for the responsibilities of marriage.

It is either, they don't have job, or they receive low pay, so they can't afford marriages at this moment of their lives.

This trend is very common in developing countries where unemployment is high.
What about davido and wizkid are they unemployed..... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Olam09:

grin Bro are you guilty? I believe you're either short or ugly grin if this my comment wasn't hitting you hard you don't need to quote me.

And the village fooool continues contributing with his incredibly low IQ.�‍♂️

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Chiefecho:

grin grin I noticed him yesterday and he would cry blood of questions in this forum

Fantastic. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just love tormenting him. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Olam09(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

And the village fooool continues contributing with his incredibly low IQ.�‍♂️

Just tell me your family are based in one smelly village in the east. You just left your smelly village to manage one cramped room apartment down here in Lagos..
Just to let you know I'm based in Lagos i was born and bred in Lagos I'm a certified Lagosian with a valid lassra. If you can't still believe me type in Olamide Akinosun into Google search bar and check my Bio..
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Osilama1:
achievement is relative... Quit being a sadist ok .. if you picture marriage as overate it's ur own problem.... Next time u write something stupid again I ll put u to ur place nonsense

Of course it is relative. That was my point.

Those at the top relate to tangible things as achievement.

Foools like you relate to even your names being praised by a crooked conman in suit calling himself "Man of God" as an achievement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Palema007:
katikati. undecided

Dobodobo. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Olam09:

Just tell me your family are based in one smelly village in the east. You just left your smelly village to manage one cramped room apartment down here in Lagos..
Just to let you know I'm based in Lagos i was born and bred in Lagos I'm a certified Lagosian with a valid lassra. If you can't still believe me type in Olamide Akinosun into Google search bar and check my Bio..

Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Osilama1: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Of course it is relative. That was my point.

Those at the top relate to tangible things as achievement.

Foools like you relate to even your names being praised by a crooked conman in suit calling himself "Man of God" as an achievement.
the reality is that bastards like you are very idiotic not to mind their business but trying to force their stupidity on others... If your entire generations is so stupid that it has infested u with useless thoughts u put don't come to me with it... Bombastic bastard
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Palema007:
That's not true... Chai! Horseband that we are managing in this era of repill and horseband scarcity you have use yatamata to carry for yourself alone.... Ah! Mogbe! Where do I start from?

Ahhhhhhhh cry cry shey mi o wa leyle bayii, ibo ni kin ti bere? 70 years old woman like myself? cry cry

grin grin Afi yatamata naa.

Ermmm. Mr or Sir or Lord or Bro or Gentleman or Viscount AfroKnight, it seems like you're a person. I no know before. Bitter greetings to you, anyway. I am writing on behalf of this my dear beautiful lady. I would appreciate it if you can put her mind at ease and untangle any wuruwuru web that might have unwittingly collected between the two both of us. You can see that her heart is fragile, even me sef, until this moment, I never knew there's such a monicker as yours in this our online world. But Milady seem to think otherwise. embarassed So follow all due protocols and make a declaration hastily before we have a gbege on our hands.

Signed,
Mangohead Agbokolori.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Olam09(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Cretin! grin grin grin grin grin

undecided Don't always assume everyone is from village just because you live in Enugu.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Osilama1:
the reality is that bastards like you are very idiotic not to mind their business but trying to force their stupidity on others... If your entire generations is so stupid that it has infested u with useless thoughts u put don't come to me with it... Bombastic bastard

No, the reality is that you are just a dumb cretin without tangible achievements. That is why marriage is a great "achievement" in your life. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Olam09:

undecided Don't always assume everyone is from village just because you live in Enugu.

Even our village fooool is 10 times smarter than you!

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Osilama1: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

No, the reality is that you are just a dumb cretin without tangible achievements. That is why marriage is a great "achievement" in your life. grin grin grin grin grin grin
fool of thousands generation idiot
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Olam09(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Even our village fooool is 10 times smarter than you!

Yea because you're as dumb as a bag of hammers.. you called me fool i decided to ignore you.. if you quote me after this I'll ignore you because silence is the best way to react to a fool noise. Broke ugly short dickhead. I'm not shocked.. everyone quoting you here on this thread are calling you a big fool..
Village boy go carry cassava and akpu for farm if not na hunger go kill you.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by CryptoGrandmast: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
The more women think money is the root of their love, the less married men we see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Osilama1:
fool of thousands generation idiot

Says the cretin that sees marriage as his "achievement"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That insult is more suited to you lineage. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Tundex911: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bobo County hard jor

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.