Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? (44436 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
faithfull18:

You still didn't answer my question.

Your question is irrelevant when the real world fact is that you women, en masse, crave and dream of getting married.

If it is unfavourable to women, why are women craving for it?

The answer is either:

a) It is favourable.

or

b) Women are stupid because they all continue craving for what does not favour them.

By you answering the question, all other questions become irrelevant and no need for back and forth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Na wetin feminism and wokeness from the female gender cause.

EXACTLY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Allisgud:
Marriage is sweet that is when u are with the right person,money come dey again men dats heavenly,buhari make things worst with is useless policies and incompetent since 2015

Stop talking nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by SlurUsername1: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Miarose:
This is interesting. As the business woman that I am, I forsee a rise in old people's homes to cater for surge of old men without families to care for them.
Unfortunately, this won't come cheap.

Food vendors will also have, low salt, oil less menu for the older bachelor population.

Geriatric nursing and home care will boom.

I must cash out from this trend!!!

They always guilt-trip us with old age.
Do you know why my grandfather died early? Because he was married to a witch who, rallied her children against him and tormented him till his last day on earth. They tormented him physically and spiritually.. When he died, those who were interested in seeking spiritual answers came back with news that she(my grand father's wife) signed his death in coven and rendered him useless politically because she was scared that he would wife other women if he got to abuja.
I would rather stay in old peoples home and die there than to be married to this kind of woman

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Roger3D(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Let's face reality and quit with all this BS about marriage being overrated and how bad Nigerian girls are nonsense. The major reason why there is a spike in the number of single guys aged over 30 is simply economic. The high rate of youth unemployment and limited economic opportunities has led to more and more guys postponing marriage plans and leaving a large pool of desperate single ladies looking for suitable partners. Simple and plain!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Fatbam003: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
Not necessarily Stingy. @30+ there is a high chance that Family will stop supporting you or if you have any honor & Pride, you will stop expecting any support from family.
it's not true even family still support Davido
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Mikeeytools: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
McLizbae:
OP, even many of the men that are married wish they didn't.

Country hard!
Buhari happened to Nigerian men!
Girls are no more loyal!
Sex is very cheap!
just go to any dating app and just hi any girl no matter how beautiful and write. How much is ST. You would understand. Poverty has driven many girls to the street.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Yes I'll get married after i must have amassed so much wealth for myself to a 20yrs old girl when I'm in my 70s
good for u
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by DoctorOlasDesk: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mikeeytools:
just go to any dating app and just hi any girl no matter how beautiful and write. How much is ST. You would understand. Poverty has driven many girls to the street.

Hahahahaha @ Poverty has driven many girls to the street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Olam09:

Because they are either ugly, short, broke and they possess small gbola!

What a profoundly and completely reeeetarded contribution!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by SlurUsername1: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

Your question is irrelevant when the real world fact is that you women, en masse, crave and dream of getting married.

If it is unfavourable to women, why are women craving for it?

The answer is either:

a) It is favourable.

or

b) Women are stupid because they all continue craving for what does not favour them.

By you answering the question, all other questions become irrelevant and no need for back and forth.

Lmfao.... Ballistic missile
I couldn't have said it any better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
SyndyB:

You mean marriage is not an achievement? In Gen.2:18 God said "it is NOT GOOD that man be alone I will make him a helper perfect for him". If the creator of all things said it's not to be alone, and He made it good by providing man a woman. Is it you a created being that will be saying that marriage is not an achievement?

F88K you, F88K your bible and F88K your God.

When we are discussing real life issues, come with strong arguments, not a dictate of adherence to your rubbish scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by FishySmell: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
If only MEN could be like me, Girls will never see any HUSBAND to marry.
But can they They can't undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I was talking to one of my friend that is married and I asked about his wife and he said " I don't know where she went to, everybody dey im lane like this". I was shocked because they stay in the same house and sleep on the same bed but don't care what becomes of the other. In fact I asked the wife the same question when I saw her and she responded likewise.
All these started happening when oga lost his job and madam became the bread winner

Na "Blissful" marriage na. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Idaytesj29(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Fuckaniza post=111375378][/quote]

What kind of Monica is this now? grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Having vagina, Breast and yansh is now how women measure standards. Men done suffer

Most of these gals claiming standards don't even have shi shi in their accounts

No shi shi in account.

No shi shi in character.

No shi shi in looks (na to just cake dem face dem dey do).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Emychina(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
porthouse7:
no be everything be African mentally this is reality
There is nothing like reality here dear.marriage wouldnt determine whether u wil be lonely or not.i have seen married couples complaining of loneliness especially when kids starts comin. D wife wil be complaining of husband negligence,d husband complaining of wife negligence.i have also seen single men living and enjoying life that married ones get jealous of.so dear,u wil leave life as u which to,not because of marriage or whatever.i dont even like marriage sef,its overrated.make money,have baby if u wish through contract surrogacy,send d kid(s) abroad.write ur will and train ur children without a headache from a lady and live ur life to d fullest.who marriage epp.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by happney65: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
ArewaTech1:
Lots of great comments... Majority of which makes sense...

But being from a conservative family in the North, I can't relate to none of that.

I'm 24, just bagged my BSc last year. and they already arranged me with this girl. lol & smh

but d girl fine die.

will be getting married sometime in '24

Arewa boy. Come and give me a fine arewa girl jare.

Are you game? grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Highlyrespected(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
MansoryMX:

Every married couple you see today were once complete stranger to each other within the first 10 years of marriage. It’s a test in marriage every married couple must go through but won’t tell you. It’s a test that usually determines if the marriage is meant be to or two delusion people claiming they are in love with each other. A test that will tell if you are ready for the journey of companionship, tolerance, constant adaption and utmost silence when your spouse madness starts lol. If you can concern this test then an unconditional & pure love will be born that only death or a mistake from either spouse can break.
Those are the signs every couple must possess for lasting marriage
Patience
Tolerance
Support
Prayer
Respect
Understand etc......
Marriage this days if you are not abide by part what I listed above....... For that marriage to survive is in the hands of God.
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Highlyrespected:

Expressing my opinion means that I talked nonsense

You are the one talking nonsense here simple as ABC......

Yes I said that and I will always say it..... Marriage is blissful when you are with right person..... Shalom!

And next time if you want to quote a stranger on this forum...... Know how talk politely without including abusive words.

Who said it was not your opinion?

What point are you trying to make? Did I dispute that it was your opinion? Or did I claim it was mine?

My point is that: Your opinion is nonsense!

Nonsense na nonsense!

Saying "It is my opinion" does not stop it from being nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by SlurUsername1: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
SyndyB:

God never cursed woman. He said I regretted creating man, but He never cursed man or woman. Take time and read up Genesis chapter 3. God cursed the serpent, He put enemity between human and serpent. Through labor shall the woman give birth, God cursed the ground for man sake. He NEVER cursed man/woman.

Come to think of it, everything that went wrong in Eden was made right through Jesus Christ on the cross. Read up Galatians 3:13. When Jesus was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, “Cursed is everyone who is hung on the cross".

Everything God created is beautiful including women. When you meet the right woman for your life you will know that marriage and women is a blessing from God. Glory to Jesus!

There's an abundance of "right" women out there for me, because I got the resources.
Can that be said about the ordinary hussling guy in the street without a job?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Worksunlimited:

I am in my mid thirties and still single..

The reason I am not keen on relationship is because I am tired of women..

Why am I tired?

The women I have been meeting aren't marriable.

Why are they not marriable?

Their first sentence rules them out. In summary, they put money first, then apartment 2nd, then car 3rd.

How the man gets it, is none of their business...

I rather remain single and enjoy my money in peace than be in a relationship and be asking myself why I gave my peace away for expenses

Very well said!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by SlurUsername1: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Emychina:
There is nothing like reality here dear.marriage wouldnt determine whether u wil be lonely or not.i have seen married couples complaining of loneliness especially when kids starts comin. D wife wil be complaining of husband negligence,d husband complaining of wife negligence.i have also seen single men living and enjoying life that married ones get jealous of.so dear,u wil leave life as u which to,not because of marriage or whatever.i dont even like marriage sef,its overrated.make money,have baby if u wish through contract surrogacy,send d kid(s) abroad.write ur will and train ur children without a headache from a lady and live ur life to d fullest.who marriage epp.

I love this.. Especially the surrogacy part
I think its much more better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
IamDavid:

These statements are very easy to type online. However, maybe it's my circle but all the old unmarried women I know are not happy about it. They're envious of people with settled families.

Babymamaism is not their first choice no dey cap for here.

I'm not even in a gender war. I love women and I always advocate for establishment of working families (I'm a product of one and I'm a believer also, I think these factors influences my view about life and I absolutely love it)
I understand your views, I also know that our environment influence a lot of things about us. But to equate having standard to being unmarried isn't really right.

Some women have been in abusive relationship or marriage that they would rather remain unmarried, Some don't even like the idea.

Point is people should get to choose what they want without intimidation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Minime10:

Marriage is no achievement and besides, it is not even any criterier for making heaven if there is a place like that.
The word marriage doesn't even make any sense to me.
So marry ya marry and stop hyping the nonsense
I will never believe this is coming from a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
porthouse7:
forget that F... na prick I carry 8 inches tool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold is suppose to be free...
Are you sure married men want to break
Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by SlurUsername1: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Gamesmart:

No shi shi in account.

No shi shi in character.

No shi shi in looks (na to just cake dem face dem dey do).

No shi shi raised to power 3..
Lmfao
Brutality!!! There's hope for the future generation of men if they all boycott that criminal union called marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

<<Do you think all women want to get married? >> Not all want to get married.

<<Why do you think women no longer find it worthy to stay in an abusive marriage or manage a marriage? >> Records show women prefer abusive men.... they prefer men that beat them..... and they have high chance of leaving a man in their 20s not in their 30s...
Check your record well, this time focus on the date. You obviously need to update your information archives.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by Gamesmart: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Don't mind that mumu...
What does he even mean by marry right?
Mumu men don't know that the reason why they're not going through turmois in marriage is because they've been exercising their providential qualities

Na one of those yeye idiots that vomit what they are told by daft "Elders" and religious leaders and then think they are making sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by 7Randall: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
I have said it before and i will say it again.
There are so many entitled girls who have nothing to offer out there. Country hard. You can't find your way to marriage if all you can offer is pussy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? by laxetude: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ink4Hope:
Omoh I'm not yet 30 but I can see myself in that shoes Man

I'm so scared of commitment, the fear scares me

Your gut doesn't usually lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.