Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex (7065 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by whippersnapper(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2022
I caught my classmates having sex in the toilet that was jss 3. I was so naive though. When I was already in my final year before I could taste cookie. Some people have been tasting it long ago. I really missed secondary school,the opportunities

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2022
SilentQueen:
Yes my roommate back then in school, I caught them doing doggy, omo I don't even know I just enter and saw them... Immediately I entered the guy withdraw from her, I see long big dick my roommate dey collect!

I have been caught too by my aunty, e no funny shame nearly kill me.
this spoilt brat again? Who seduced, kissed and pucked her cousin... Tueh... I reject ya kuzzy...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Elimon(m): 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol... I don't think I've ever caught... But I've been in the room where a friend was ducking his gf.

The one I really remember was in my yr2 back then in University. I had my bestie bring her friend I clearly knew was crushing on me to my lodge. My bestie was supposed to do make up for my next door neighbor so I'll use that change to have a lone time with her friend while she is busy.

SO they both came. My bestie went on with her business next room leaving me with her friend. We talked and laughed for a while and started banging next thing forgetting to even close the door. After a while my bestie just opened my curtain and shouted "bess!". We both just froze but my thing was still inside. I smiled and told her to close the door for me then continued. After a while after staring as I continued she covered the curtain back and went to my neighbors room... They both came to my yard and were gisting while this girl was moaning loudly.

Finally when I was done they both left together. I heard from her friend whom we dated that my bestie was giving her attitude through out that they. But I ended up dating that her friend.
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Competence5050:
this spoilt brat again? Who seduced, kissed and pucked her cousin... Tueh... I reject ya kuzzy...
Why are you this insensitive!!! You can't even near my pussy talkless of rejecting it

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by EniHolar(f): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2022
BestMan001:

The craziest here

You like it big and long

Who doesn't?
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by MoneyGoDrop: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
awumen
So d dick com enta ur eyes!hmmmmmm

Nyben
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by MDK777: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin[quote author=Greystone post=111378281]It happened to me in my 100level in the university .
I was still a virgin at 20years.
I went to the male hostel of the teaching hospital to check on my elder brother that evening but he wasn’t in. It was around 8:30pm or so. He had probably gone to read in their lecture hall.
That time there were no mobile phones or gsm networks. This was either 2000 or 2001.
So on my way out of the hostel I was passing one of the rooms but the door was like half open.
I Heard some moans and sounds from the room and turned to look and what I saw made me stop immediately.
One of my elder brother’s classmate was a Lebanese guy like that. He was on top of his naija gf, seriously pounding her in the missionary position. The girl na naija girl and she was facing the door. Light was on and everything. After a few seconds she saw me and didn’t say anything but started smiling at me mischievously as the guy continued knacking. He never saw me.
You Na Bad Guy Too O smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by MDK777: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin DiCKAGoNS Lov WatchinG Such Act cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by IchbinAB: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
It was in my University days. Around 5am when I was coming down from a class upstairs where I had my TDB studies. There were classroom desks under the staircase, and this dude was giving it to the girl. When I heard their moan, I thought it was someone snoring until I came down. Immediately this dude saw me he started wearing his trousers and the girl pulled up her pant. I didn't know when I said, "sorry ooo". Though I didn't see much, just the guys trousers and the girl's white pant.
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
paulolee:
na normal practice back then for hood..we de catch hornny people for nites especially for back of parked trailer or inside spoilt danfo..
remember d funniest na wen I catch one bros with my neighbor pikin wey i don de eye n toast since bt she no gree
say mk i rush piss n continue ucl match wen I start to de hear moans inside danfo..
I pep n was both in wheelbarrow style, I just called d bea name n dey both stopped n started begging me not to cause a scene..
the bros promised to send me 15k doze n de bea promised to come ous dt weekend to compensate me..
I ignored both offer n left while dey both continued bcoz I dey run such too..
d bross visited her d next week, saw me n gave me 5k cash n said dt am a real gee n i collected, d bea started replying my chats on 2go asking me if she can come over to deliver her promise bt i stood on dt NO bcoz dt lust n urge for her left dt nite i saw dt guy digging her like king nasir..
So who win for the match?
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Naudeyrushme(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
I remember that year for CE18 for yct wey i dey always bunk one surulere girl for class where over 20 students dey sleep. There is this couple wey we dey always see tho, barbie dey always give am head that year. Good old days.
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by smadav(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Back then in uni days moau, I went to vet college still under construction to read, surprisingly I met two lesbian girls making out fully naked, omo my head full I couldn't comprehend what I was seeing, the girls didn't notice that someone was there watching them until when I made some noise, omo see begging they both knelt down and begged me while still naked because if report them, they will be espelled immidiately . Omo it was embarrassing I have to tell them to wear there clothes and go there that nothing concern me and them say I want read, you need to see the excitement on their faces they even collected my number to thank me from time to time, any were they see me on campus omo better greetings and postration u will start wondering if I'm there elder brother or something, I kept that shit with me and never disclose to any one. Funny enough one is now well to do with and we'll connected with plenty money, with her influence I got a very big contract that runs in million, though I don't know if she still indulge in that act.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Prolificgiant(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
I once walked into a man and woman having sex in a rusty car like abadoned in the night i just walked away after seeing them the moaning was very loud. for your eatate cleaning ,commercial ,fumigation etc check my signature
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Bouncing2(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
SilentQueen:
Yes my roommate back then in school, I caught them doing doggy, omo I don't even know I just enter and saw them... Immediately I entered the guy withdraw from her, I see long big dick my roommate dey collect!

I have been caught too by my aunty, e no funny shame nearly kill me.

Y u go spoil pesin fun laa cheesy .
Y u go put body for long big d!ck matter wey ya room mate de collect grin
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
SilentQueen:
Why are you this insensitive!!! You can't even near my pussy talkless of rejecting it
I will never go close to such puzzi that 4uced the cousin and also took a man at the aunties house.. tueh tufiakwa such an abomination... Fuaaah. Every where wotoporous....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering / Sexually, Some Guys Are Universal Chargers (photos) / 10 African Countries With The Top Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.