Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering (7063 Views)

I Chop Ashawo Big Nyash Yesterday! / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Big Nyash In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by 4Ebiscoo: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
During a dancing, a young man was caught trying to grind a lady with a large behind.

The young man placed his hands on the lady’s waist and attempted to grind her. The lady promptly took his hands and spoke to him.

However, because of the volume of the crowd, you can not hear what the lady said. The lady’s look indicates that she was enraged by the young man’s decision to take advantage of her.

In certain circumstances, the lady would smack a person who takes advantage of her without her agreement, but this gentleman was fortunate not to receive a slap in the face.

After seeing this, several social media users speculated that the lady most likely has a boyfriend and does not want to cause an issue by letting another man grind her.

Others claim that the guy’s look indicates that he was ashamed in public for attempting to use the opportunity to grind someone’s girlfriend.

Watch this video. CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FULL VIDEO

https://ebinaija.com/drama-lady-with-with-big-nyash-stops-a-man-from-grinding-her-at-a-gathering-watch-video/

1 Like

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Serial rapist.. undecided
She should sue him for sexual assault.. grin
This is how they go about raping kids due to their inability** control their sexual urge.. undecided

Most boys don't reason tho.. if only she had a pepper spray.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by SkengRay: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is how they go about raping kids due to their inability** control their sexual urge.. undecided

Go rest abeg. Wetin she carry yansh con do for the party before

12 Likes

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
SkengRay:
Express yourself properly boy..

2 Likes

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by Nyascobar1414: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
If niggas wasn't thirsty these girls wouldnt know they fugly

13 Likes

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by Afrobasic(m): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
If niggas wasn't thirsty these girls wouldnt know they fugly

Swear down!

Girl is ugly as f and shaped like a bag of beans. undecided

These dumb thirsty negros keep making them feel like they special angry

12 Likes

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sue what? Didn't you see her smiling?
Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by Decimus: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nawa o.
Embarrassing yourself because of this plumpy baby whale.

2 Likes

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:40am On Jul 08, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Sue what? Didn't you see her smiling?
So what if she's smiling? undecided
Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by InfernoNig: 3:34am On Jul 08, 2022
She wear ashawo gown, still dey form hard to get girl for the work. Women!

2 Likes

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So what if she's smiling? undecided
She likes it. It was what she wanted. That's what she came to the party for.

1 Like

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2022
ExcelDBM:

My mom is st*pid
Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2022
nijaomegacode:

She likes it. It was what she wanted. That's what she came to the party for.
That looks like some sortta show or something..are you that d*mb to feel it's cool grabbing a lady's behind in public that way..you must be a dumbo... undecided
Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by endy69: 6:47am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Madam go seat down abeg. Ladies too grind guys without their permission. This is character issue and not gender. Nigerians often sectionized a problem wrongly. These things happen in social gathering all the time and both genders are guilty of it. I've been groped by a lady when I was school during a concert at night, I knew it happens a lot and I didn't try to play the gender card of coming online to write epistle on how women are rapists like you all do.

3 Likes

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52am On Jul 08, 2022
endy69:

Madam go seat down abeg. Ladies too grind guys without their permission. This is character issue and not gender. Nigerians often sectionized a problem wrongly. These things happen in social gathering all the time and both genders are guilty of it. I've been groped by a lady when I was school during a concert at night, I knew it happens a lot and I didn't try to play the gender card of coming online to write epistle on how women are rapists like you all do.
There's a big difference between you and that lady..you was comfortable with her action hence you not reacting..that lady there wasn't.. undecided
Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14am On Jul 08, 2022
ExcelDBM:

You modaf**Ker calling her one doesn't make her one you toxic overused pussy ass nigga. To your cave of shame and ridicule. Perhaps your mother birthed you for an intending Hot customer after 9 failed abortion attempts and that is why you broke out of rehab 25 times in 6 months asshole
Go tell that to your m*m who couldn't raise you right... grin
A smack in her face will do it..I am here to shake your life.. grin

She of course is my mentor right?how much does she charge for a night stand...she need to be choked... grin
There are people who wanna do that sh*t to her right in front of ya..you think ya a troll..I am gonna teach you not to disrespect your m*m in public.. grin
So tell me is she still presentable or an old h**g.. grin

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That looks like some sortta show or something..are you that d*mb to feel it's cool grabbing a lady's behind in public that way..you must be a dumbo... undecided
Wow! It's not everyone who gets the privilege of being called a dumbo. Thanks dear.
Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Wow! It's not everyone who gets the privilege of being called a dumbo. Thanks dear.
Sorry I was a lil bit rude... kiss
Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by endy69: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

There's a big difference between you and that lady..you was comfortable with her action hence you not reacting..that lady there wasn't.. undecided
For real? I reacted but was still calm, I didn't enjoy it either. Most people misread others actions for instance, the guy on that video may think the lady wants to be grinded and was wrong but this doesn't make him a rapist and it is not peculiar to guys only.

2 Likes

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2022
endy69:

For real? I reacted but was still calm, I didn't enjoy it either. Most people misread others actions for instance, the guy on that video may think the lady wants to be grinded and was wrong but this doesn't make him a rapist and it is not peculiar to guys only.
You didn't enjoy it but you allow her to continue or what?
Come on..not everyone is cool with that sh**t...it's sick..
Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by endy69: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You didn't enjoy it but you allow her to continue or what?
Come on..not everyone is cool with that sh**t...it's sick..
I quickly changed where I was standing. My first point is that it isn't Gender based secondly, the guy may not be a potential rapist

2 Likes

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2022
endy69:

I quickly changed where I was standing. My first point is that it isn't Gender based secondly, the guy may not be a potential rapist
He acted like one.. he's gonna be one if given the opportunity..dude openly grabbed that lady..seems ya haven't been there..it's creepy.. undecided

Rapist will always look for women whose clothing is easy to remove quickly...just like he was about to do.. lacking self control even in public..

1 Like

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sorry I was a lil bit rude... kiss
No problem bro.
Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by 23jerryking(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2022
SkengRay:
Is your own detachable? Stop being unnecessarily stupid boy.
Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by Leepeak(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Okay ma'am
Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by Thesaint141(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dis shapeless tin like land whale.

Re: Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering by SkengRay: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
23jerryking:
Is your own detachable? Stop being unnecessarily stupid boy.
I didn't quote you bloody incel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew Over To You: Black Women On Instagram & Tiktok Are Hot (Pictures) / Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) / DNA Test Reveals That Mohbad Is Not The Baby's Father - Kemi Olunloyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.