Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad (71008 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
adontcare:
then why take the vow in sickness and in health? For richer for poorer, till death do them part

14 years is adequate. How long of your bad habits addiction vow you don keep ? undecided
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Remman:
You're an ass hole and you're no different from a fool who does not know her left or right...!
So you believe every 'f' moniker is a female. You be confirmed mugu.

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Remman(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

So you believe every 'f' moniker is a female. You be confirmed mugu.
you just confirmed my statements about you... You're a correct Psychopath dutche bag with a high moronic goat brain!
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Remman:
you just confirmed my statements about you... You're a correct Psychopath dutche bag with a high moronic goat brain!
No wonder women are not faithful to you. Ugly short man with tiny preek. Keep looking for an illiterate woman that will be faithful to you.
Olodo.

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by adontcare(f): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
baralatie:

Wetin do olu Jacobs marriage
his marriage is still intact because his wife stood by him
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Ekzoba(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
No be lie
MALIGNANTGuest:

IF you are not MARRIED, just avoid it like plague.
Invest your money in other meaningful things.
These Generation of Ladies have proven to us why marriage is unnecessary.
And truly it's highly unnecessary.
Opt for BABY MAMA and have your peace.
Peace is priceless.
Stability is the key to survival & not marriage.
In fact, some marriages can distort stability.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by jaiyeorie: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxj0vncr5Gs
Pretty Mike stirs reaction at #Akinsiku@50
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by emmaodet: 1:41am On Mar 29, 2022
bigpicture001:
I was in a very sound relationship years baack and suddenly had a fatal accident .. I broke my leg from my knee up...

Sweetheart gf ran away... And never tried calling again after visiting once. At the hospital....

Manny years later two years ago.. had another sweet relationship that we are planning to get married this year...

I had a sudden shake. In my business and lost alot of. Money and was shaking to stand... Gf abandoned me and ran away... Till date...

Conclusions... If u don't have money women will always run.... And for those that have. It.. don't fall in love, cuz if. U do, u lose... They ty tto tie u down with love cuz u have moneey...

If u havve. Moneey allways enjoi ur life and cheat alot.. even in marage.. those. Genda are dangerous

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

At the bolded touched me. Even though you are married, pls cheat.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Cholls(m): 3:41am On Mar 29, 2022
otipoju:

The had no secret oo. They did not face what men are facing now. The social setting was mild then.

Their Eve's were never presented with the apple. So they were not tempted to eat.

Exposure brings temptation. In their era, their was no phones,Cable TV and internet nor Uber and all ease in doing stuff that it brings.

Today's women are in a radically different world from their mothers.
my brother you are wrong on this one. The true observation about this generation of Women is, that Men of their generation are reaping what their Mothers sowed into them. In those days we heard about Women staying with struggling guys that had no money, only for the Men to abandon the Women that endured with them after they got rich, to marry another Woman.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by emmaodet: 3:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Chriswazo:

I don't know for u, my mom is an exception, maybe with today's generation, we de God's hand...

Lol

Na so......
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Paulianfa(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2022
I pity Julius biggg time cos they say ' wen money dey friends go dey wen money no dey friends go gooo' Mr Julius Akwu sowi ur wife no wan stand u again... Especially women of now a days, they no wan stand for the worse except for only the better till the end hmmmmm
Morale lesson.....
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Paulianfa(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Cholls:
my brother you are wrong on this one. The true observation about this generation of Women is, that Men of their generation are reaping what their Mothers sowed into them. In those days we heard about Women staying with struggling guys that had no money, only for the Men to abandon the Women that endured with them after they got rich, to marry another Woman.

Nna true shaa
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Paulianfa(m): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

IF you are not MARRIED, just avoid it like plague.
Invest your money in other meaningful things.
These Generation of Ladies have proven to us why marriage is unnecessary.
And truly it's highly unnecessary.
Opt for BABY MAMA and have your peace.
Peace is priceless.
Stability is the key to survival & not marriage.
In fact, some marriages can distort stability.

U too much bro, even me sef I dey fear cos wen hard time comes ur wife go run but with this ur take, I go have plan B shud in case.... I move on and have peace cos it's priceless.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Dynmyt: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:
I was in a very sound relationship years baack and suddenly had a fatal accident .. I broke my leg from my knee up...

Sweetheart gf ran away... And never tried calling again after visiting once. At the hospital....

Manny years later two years ago.. had another sweet relationship that we are planning to get married this year...

I had a sudden shake. In my business and lost alot of. Money and was shaking to stand... Gf abandoned me and ran away... Till date...

Conclusions... If u don't have money women will always run.... And for those that have. It.. don't fall in love, cuz if. U do, u lose... They ty tto tie u down with love cuz u have moneey...

If u havve. Moneey allways enjoi ur life and cheat alot.. even in marage.. those. Genda are dangerous
So you are okay if ur wife cheat on u?
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Dynmyt: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bigfish121:
Then don't go into marriage since you can't keep the vow.

The men that have been going into marriage to cheat and maltreat their women, are they keeping their vows?
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Dynmyt: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Remman:
Men are blinded by love while women are blinded by money. It's that simple! However, only a submissive wife who loved you when you were peniless can stick around with you forever. Most educated girls are not submissive, this is one of the reasons why muslims forbid western education for their girls and try to force them to wear hijab in schools. However, it's good to marry a well mannered and educated girl but if you're going to be broke then it's hard to make an educated lady a choice because she was only there when the money was rolling in. However, this is exceptional for educated industral ladies who believe they can go with even a penniless man as far as they can make a penny for themselves and family (but this type of ladies are 1 in thousands... As they're very scarce and hard to even find or fall in love with as most of them are ugly).
Its the last part for me grin, but cam-an, u cant have everything.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Dynmyt: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

U be imbecilic apparatus
How? If he had had side chicks while the going was good, IF[b][/b] they were assisting his wife with some of her duties, i dnt see why their skills wont be needed now it matters most. Or are they only good for flexing and not helping. Men keep sowing wild oats and wait on that patient woman to rock their boats when they are either ailing or old. No disrespect to Julius. A subtle note to men.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Dynmyt: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Adesina18111:
I always say this to myself...my wife can never be my next of kin...thank God I have a younger brother..I prefer if my brotherr goes away with my hard earned money rather than to watch one gold digger spoil my life for my face...I have told my fiance and I asked her if she gree or not...once I have a child then he or she becomes my next of kin...that gender is horrible

She gree?
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Dynmyt: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
I will leave here, a snippet from one of my seminal papers on love and money dynamics:

The value of a man lies in his ability to provide.

The only people who will ever receive true, unconditional love are women, children, and pets.

So that serpentine female serenading you with the "I love you" song is like the Sirens trying to lure the Argonauts to their certain death.

So don't be deceived, she doesn't love you but your pocket.

This is why I see nothing wrong in having many partners, smashing all of them, breaking hearts, chopping and cleaning mouth, etc.

Women are by nature hypergamous and therefore more pragmatic than men.

As a man, your mantra should be: Na Mumu dey love.

Repeat after me: Na Mumu dey love

Hmm but u crave for a woman's love... I see(rubbing beards and thinking deeply)
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Dynmyt: 12:08am On Apr 02, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I still fought a legal custody concern for a kid up to Lagos state judicial systems. You''ll be shocked how the judicial system is well organized when you have personal experiences.

The law regarding custody of children globally is same. That kids are owned by both parties in a marriage, and in any situation where one can't cater for the kid/kids, the other party automatically gains custody. If it moves away from the other party, the state takes custody.

Forget the sensationalism of news reportage, did you think she just walked away and ran without families of both meeting and talking together to agree?

I've fought countless sickness related issues. My dear. I even picked up a young guy dying on the road last year who's head burst and brain burst, stayed with him and treated him with help of emergency medical professionals. Till i got him safely to where he underwent operation after 7 hours. I only walked past him where the accident occuered o. You think i haven't seen evil?

It's his family to bear up the burden as the condition had gone beyond a woman and has now become a family thing. It's not a fight a woman can have all the mental strength and power to fight. He didn't marry a witch na
Very correct sire. All these busy bodies saying they will value their own brothers more than their wives yen yen yen, they will not even see one family member that can put up with their health condition as long as the wife, they will still say, "brother but you know am a busy man nau, i have a family to feed, i will come back and check u later" of which they dont even show up or they say, "but whats the essence of your wife, she should be the one to take care of you". But as soon as they hear their brother is dead if he is rich they run like usain bolt to challenge the wife. If he is poor they seat in their house to wait for a formal declaration by the wife that the husband has passed.

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by bigpicture001: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2022
Dynmyt:

So you are okay if ur wife cheat on u?

No.. if she does, u break it up... Cuz u HV got money, u shld do wot u like .. but trust me sh wouldn't even complain, cuz money is what women worship
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by madjune(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
obaaderemi:
Why are you people always saying in the days of our fathers/mother's?
It was also very bad then. BUT social media makes everything appear magnified now. If some of those old people open mouth talk them experience you go shock.

Look very well. It's sad I saw your quote late.

In those days, if a man chose to be irresponsible, then know it he deliberately chose to be so.
Or, if he doesn't love his wife or cater for his family, might be his nature or some ancestral curse.

When the economy is good and there are jobs, everything falls into place.

And if a man chose to marry more than one wife (like most did then) surely the calamity that goes with polygamy and its unhappiness will find its way into that home.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Yemideee: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maximeo:

Mr Julius Agwu is not Igbo. Thus, it's incorrect to bring Igbo culture into this matter.

You could contribute to this discourse without tribal sentiments.

You wrote as if you knew Igbo culture. How does Igbo culture or family treats woman when her husband is down?
I never wrote the comment with the intention to diss or spite the Igbo tribe. If you read the comment carefully, you would see where I mentioned the entire African culture by extension. I am not into tribal bigotry ! Don't twist my write up! If you see things only through tribal and ethnic lens that's up to you sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.