Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad (71072 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by newoffer: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Men be wise. Plan for your health and pension. Women stays where money stays. Hustle hard and create a good health package for yourself. Waka pass be d women of today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Ohraykon: 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Remman:
Men are blinded by love while women are blinded by money. It's that simple! However, only a submissive wife who loved you when you were peniless can stick around with you forever. Most educated girls are not submissive, this is one of the reasons why muslims forbid western education for their girls and try to force them to wear hijab in schools. However, it's good to marry a well mannered and educated girl but if you're going to be broke then it's hard to make an educated lady a choice because she was only there when the money was rolling in. However, this is exceptional for educated industral ladies who believe they can go with even a penniless man as far as they can make a penny for themselves and family (but this type of ladies are 1 in thousands... As they're very scarce and hard to even find or fall in love with as most of them are ugly).
islam sef na scam grin

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by house10s2: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Very well, thank you. And you?
been ok, remember me?
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by damondbabe: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=DoctorOlasDesk post=111386716]

We can't rest when you asked me to comment na. O wrong na

oga for better for worse........ in sickness and in health
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
2braithe:

Much is not expected from a baby mama but much is expected of a wife.
I am not disputing that fact ,I hope you read the comment I replied to? And not just jump into a conversation mid way undecided.

The person made it seem like baby mamaism was any better. The only reason Nigerian men seem to see it as better is because they are not mandated to pay child support, so they can be absentee fathers and come back years later to reap where they did not sow. Hence the person I quoted feels a baby mama situation would have been more beneficial which in this case would have been worse for Julius .

And by the way,I still won't fault her if after ten years she decides it's time to move on. To some it might be morally wrong ,let's not pretend that if it was reverse Julius will not by now have impregnated another woman all in the name of looking for a care taker for the kids. undecided.

I personally know a widower who started sleeping with another woman just two months after the death of his wife and people said " he needs it to mourn". undecided So yes the standard has always been low for men.

2 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by We4all: 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Adesina18111:
I always say this to myself...my wife can never be my next of kin...thank God I have a younger brother..I prefer if my brotherr goes away with my hard earned money rather than to watch one gold digger spoil my life for my face...I have told my fiance and I asked her if she gree or not...once I have a child then he or she becomes my next of kin...that gender is horrible

Simple! You make your brother next of kin, she chooses her sibling to be her next of skin.

When you kick the bucket and your brother leaves her and the kids with nothing, posterity will judge you.

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by djon78(m): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Four years. You make am sound like forever. She stayed ten years. That one no be loyalty abi?

Una dey always reason like pikin

Why are you just littering the whole place with all these your post.

That you can't stay with a spouse going through the bad challenges of health, doesn't mean others will do like you.

Face your own beliefs and let others face there own.

The real true test of love is staying by ones partner irrespective of what they are going through.

The problems with many human beings is that they don't truly understand what life is truly about.

The greatest gift you can leave someone on this Earth is wonderful memories.
Memories that while through your partners challenges you stood by them, be it financial or health wise.

That's the greatest gift God Almighty the giver of life values. And it sure gets rewarded both in this life or afterlife

It's only fickle and very vain human beings that will walk away during times of difficulty.
They are the lowest form of humans, very base because they just think that life is just about enjoyment.
True essence and meaning of life is very very far from enjoyment. Life is hard and enduring hard times of life is one of the greatest qualities of true humans.

Many of the greatest celebrated humans went through some of hardest life.

Nelson Mandela was incarcerated for many years of his life but he came through never hating his incarcerators

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by obaaderemi: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

He has a family. Let me shock you. Have you asked of her mental state?

Trust me, even she now after spending the past ten years glued in sickly condition needs mental health care
Na so nah. She for don nearly lose her mind and her health too. Taking care of a sick person is the hardest job in the world. That's why nurses have short fuses.
But if it's someone you cherished from your heart, you can't leave them. You keep remembering all the joy and laughter you shared in the past. Those memories hold You up when you're tired. I guess that's something that comes out of true love and affection, and it's not only towards the opposite sex.
It's what's missing in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=damondbabe post=111389077][/quote]

I agree.

1.If however the health condition is in a person before a marriage and the person didn't tell the other half before marriage, then that's information fraud and nullifies a contract

2. If the quality of bond before marriage isn't lengthy i.e 4 years and a party is sick and spends 10 Years with the sick party, is this disloyal?

Are we not all humans?

2 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
obaaderemi:
Na so nah. She for don nearly lose her mind and her health too. Taking care of a sick person is the hardest job in the world. That's why nurses have short fuses.
But if it's someone you cherished from your heart, you can't leave them. You keep remembering all the joy and laughter you shared in the past. Those memories hold You up when you're tired. I guess that's something that comes out of true love and affection, and it's not only towards the opposite sex.
It's what's missing in the world.

In my life time, I'm held on to people till they entered the grave. I stood with them for years. I'm not an advocate of bailing up on people. Today everyone that saw me stood by those persons respect me to the teeth. However, I could only do such cause my mental strength permits. Everyone has a threshold of what they can accept and tolerate. True love and affection too has a threshold. When things becomes too burdensome, fellowship breaks

May we not see what becomes too much for us.

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by obaaderemi: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
We4all:

Simple! You make your brother next of kin, she chooses her sibling to be her next of skin.

When you kick the bucket and your brother leaves her and the kids with nothing, posterity will judge you.
That's the essence of writing or recording a will.
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
djon78:

Why are you just littering the whole place with all these your post.

That you can't stay with a spouse going through the bad challenges of health, doesn't mean others will do like you.

Face your own beliefs and let others face there own.

The real true test of love is staying by ones partner irrespective of what they are going through.

The problems with many human beings is that they don't truly understand what life is truly about.

The greatest gift you can leave someone on this Earth is wonderful memories.
Memories that while through your partners challenges you stood by them, be it financial or health wise.

That's the greatest gift God Almighty the giver of life values. And it sure gets rewarded both in this life or afterlife

It's only fickle and very vain human beings that will walk away during times of difficulty.
They are the lowest form of humans, very base because they just think that life is just about enjoyment.
True essence and meaning of life is very very far from enjoyment. Life is hard and enduring hard times of life is one of the greatest qualities of true humans.

Many of the greatest celebrated humans went through some of hardest life.

Nelson Mandela was incarcerated for many years of his life but he came through never hating his incarcerators

I can't reply ho mentions me starting with an insult

If you don't wanna see my comments, turn the other way

Good day

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by tallceejay(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
I don't have large or deep pockets, but my wife has always called me honey and baby from day 1. Maybe I'm lucky or maybe your assumption is lame and misguided against women.

Illuminatiship:
Any woman deceiving you and calling you honey is because of your large pockets.

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Ohraykon: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Good day
you are a big simp they would do same to your brothers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by obaaderemi: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

In my life time, I'm held on to people till they entered the grave. I stood with them for years. I'm not an advocate of bailing up on people. Today everyone that saw me stood by those persons respect me to the teeth. However, I could only do such cause my mental strength permits. Everyone has a threshold of what they can accept and tolerate. True love and affection too has a threshold. When things becomes too burdensome, fellowship breaks

May we not see what becomes too much for us.
Taking his children nullifies this. That's selfishness. She knew he got no fight left in him. Her action is hard to defend. These are not dirt poor people. I am sure they could afford some outside help. Truth is, she is fickle and didn't really love the man. In such a situation it's easy to deaden your conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ohraykon:
you are a big simp they would do same to your brothers

You're not God. God isn't from your village. Everyone around me is married even over ten years

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by djon78(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Good day

You are littering the place with very low quality and half baked reply lacking even basic wisdom.

Your reply is an eye sore

There is this saying that empty vessels make the most sound

I just felt like calling you out cause you have been polluting the entire space with noise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Ohraykon: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

You're not God. God isn't from your village. Everyone around me is married even over ten years
their money will go and their wives will disappear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DaveHarry(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
Being married holds no value. Dis afternoon I saw a man and wife walking along d road, d man was carrying d new born baby and smiling forcefully while d woman was just walking like she's d man. I shook my head in pity of d man. Everyday I see reasons why I decided not to get married but just have babymamas. I don't feel guilty about it. marriage is a scam. Big scam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
obaaderemi:
Taking his children nullifies this. That's selfishness. She knew he got no fight left in him. Her action is hard to defend. These are not dirt poor people. I am sure they could afford some outside help. Truth is, she is fickle and didn't really love the man. In such a situation it's easy to deaden your conscience.

I still fought a legal custody concern for a kid up to Lagos state judicial systems. You''ll be shocked how the judicial system is well organized when you have personal experiences.

The law regarding custody of children globally is same. That kids are owned by both parties in a marriage, and in any situation where one can't cater for the kid/kids, the other party automatically gains custody. If it moves away from the other party, the state takes custody.

Forget the sensationalism of news reportage, did you think she just walked away and ran without families of both meeting and talking together to agree?

I've fought countless sickness related issues. My dear. I even picked up a young guy dying on the road last year who's head burst and brain burst, stayed with him and treated him with help of emergency medical professionals. Till i got him safely to where he underwent operation after 7 hours. I only walked past him where the accident occuered o. You think i haven't seen evil?

It's his family to bear up the burden as the condition had gone beyond a woman and has now become a family thing. It's not a fight a woman can have all the mental strength and power to fight. He didn't marry a witch na

2 Likes

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
yorubarere:
That gender is never to be trusted. They all came for the sugar.

That is what we keep telling these dudes but love would have blinded them.

Out of your family, you wife is not your blood. They are strangers who come for the benefits.

This is why marriage to me is a scam. A BIG scam
That means your father that brought you to planet Earth is a scammer
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by yemi1504: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Fear this generation of women
Our mother’s generation was the best

You can say that again bro!

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ohraykon:
their money will go and their wives will disappear grin

Hahaha. I always support my loved ones. I'll give them money grin
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by 2braithe: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Wittyduchess:
I am not disputing that fact ,I hope you read the comment I replied to? And not just jump into a conversation mid way undecided.

The person made it seem like baby mamaism was any better. The only reason Nigerian men seem to see it as better is because they are not mandated to pay child support, so they can be absentee fathers and come back years later to reap where they did not sow. Hence the person I quoted feels a baby mama situation would have been more beneficial which in this case would have been worse for Julius .

And by the way,I still won't fault her if after ten years she decides it's time to move on. To some it might be morally wrong ,let's not pretend that if it was reverse Julius will not by now have impregnated another woman all in the name of looking for a care taker for the kids. undecided.

I personally know a widower who started sleeping with another woman just two months after the death of his wife and people said " he needs it to mourn". undecided So yes the standard has always been low for men.

I get you.

How did you know that if reverse was the case,julius would have impregnated another person?
Because some people do it, you think everyone will do it too?
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by errigdee: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
not all that glitters is gold
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by yemi1504: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
HazardAwka:
Seconded

Thirded

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by yemi1504: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
bigpicture001:
I was in a very sound relationship years baack and suddenly had a fatal accident .. I broke my leg from my knee up...

Sweetheart gf ran away... And never tried calling again after visiting once. At the hospital....

Manny years later two years ago.. had another sweet relationship that we are planning to get married this year...

I had a sudden shake. In my business and lost alot of. Money and was shaking to stand... Gf abandoned me and ran away... Till date...

Conclusions... If u don't have money women will always run.... And for those that have. It.. don't fall in love, cuz if. U do, u lose... They ty tto tie u down with love cuz u have moneey...

If u havve. Moneey allways enjoi ur life and cheat alot.. even in marage.. those. Genda are dangerous

You can say that again bro! These generation of women no be am at all! Their insatiable love for money is why most will live unhappy lives!

1 Like

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Charly68: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Men ought always to pray that nothing will be allowed to bring them down .. when a man is down anything can happen .. wife, friends and family and dessert him and he will be left alone.. may the good Lord grant the brother perfect recovery in Jesus name. A woman that ought to be giving him courage to live is now gone.. We pray grace of God will speak for him in Jesus name
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by yemi1504: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
Neddstark:

Exactly today's generation of women is wacko. If you wanna keep your wife, never run broke even by mistake.

Abi
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Ohraykon: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Hahaha. I always support my loved ones. I'll give them money grin
your money will go away and your wife will leave you mr simp!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ohraykon:
your money will go away and your wife will leave you mr simp!!!

I have people who bring me joy in life. I have a very large fellowship

Like Job, God had trained me that happiness isn't tied to money. I never even said i as rich or can afford a biro

I've learnt not to rely on any human in life, hence i've been free from/of heart breaks.

You're on your own bro. I care for nothing
Re: Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad by Caleycashh: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit / Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.